Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Lightning Deal - EPAuto 12V DC Portable Air Compressor Pump, Digital Tire Inflator $28.02 deal dead

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 22nd, 2021 11:29 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
Mar 30, 2018
710 posts
677 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Lightning Deal - EPAuto 12V DC Portable Air Compressor Pump, Digital Tire Inflator $28.02 deal dead

Deal is 10% claimed at the time of posting, it has alot of positive reviews. Available in 4 colors
Last edited by srz5095 on Jan 22nd, 2021 3:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
50 replies
[OP]
Sr. Member
Mar 30, 2018
710 posts
677 upvotes
Early Access in Progress
Prime members get 30-minute early access to Lightning Deals
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
2343 posts
1279 upvotes
These ones don't lock on the valve right? So you have to stand there forever holding it in place (with force) until your tire fills up?
Sr. Member
Jul 2, 2007
574 posts
143 upvotes
Canada
razrsharp wrote: These ones don't lock on the valve right? So you have to stand there forever holding it in place (with force) until your tire fills up?
Looks like you should be able to thread hose on to the valve on the tire.
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2005
2868 posts
754 upvotes
razrsharp wrote: These ones don't lock on the valve right? So you have to stand there forever holding it in place (with force) until your tire fills up?
Good question. In the pictures, it seems like you'd be able to screw it on and leave it?
[OP]
Sr. Member
Mar 30, 2018
710 posts
677 upvotes
yyz2hkg wrote: Good question. In the pictures, it seems like you'd be able to screw it on and leave it?
reading through the reviews:

"crew on to standard tire valve is better than more common clamp style."
Deal Guru
Dec 23, 2003
14917 posts
3311 upvotes
Toronto
They don't have very good info related to inflation time for a specific tire size. Brands like Viair cost more, but their compressors can actually inflate a 17 inch tire quickly with less noise and heat.

If price is an issue, just spend the $1.50 or $2 to get the tire inflated at the gas pump. It may not be convenient, but your tire will be inflated faster with less fuss and noise.
Car Batteries - FAQ, General Information, Tips & Tricks

Car Buying Tips & Tricks

My Cell Phone Providers: Koodo Mobile and Zoomer Wireless
Newbie
May 25, 2011
39 posts
41 upvotes
Perfect! was looking for one for wife's car.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Mar 30, 2018
710 posts
677 upvotes
hightech wrote: They don't have very good info related to inflation time for a specific tire size. Brands like Viair cost more, but their compressors can actually inflate a 17 inch tire quickly with less noise and heat.

If price is an issue, just spend the $1.50 or $2 to get the tire inflated at the gas pump. It may not be convenient, but your tire will be inflated faster with less fuss and noise.
I would buy for emergency use
Jr. Member
Nov 30, 2017
173 posts
121 upvotes
srz5095 wrote: Deal is 10% claimed at the time of posting, it has alot of positive reviews. Available in 4 colors
100% claimed after 20 minutes?!

I guess this is a very good deal
[OP]
Sr. Member
Mar 30, 2018
710 posts
677 upvotes
RichardMan wrote: 100% claimed after 20 minutes?!

I guess this is a very good deal
Check other colors, yellow and green are available
Sr. Member
Feb 15, 2007
627 posts
111 upvotes
Toronto
Not strong enough to inflate my truck tires. Will pass.
Sr. Member
Feb 18, 2007
894 posts
1085 upvotes
Vancouver
chocho111 wrote: Not strong enough to inflate my truck tires. Will pass.
Lol how?

It goes up to 70 psi, your truck tires need higher pressure?
Sr. Member
Feb 18, 2007
894 posts
1085 upvotes
Vancouver
RichardMan wrote: 100% claimed after 20 minutes?!

I guess this is a very good deal
NO it's not.

Blue, green, yellow all in stock, tons left.

Bonus: Yellow is 3 cents cheaper
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
2343 posts
1279 upvotes
yyz2hkg wrote: Good question. In the pictures, it seems like you'd be able to screw it on and leave it?
The blue one looks to have a screw on valve, but don't see that in the other colours. I'm gonna try for a blue one since my current one is dying.
Member
Mar 7, 2011
442 posts
310 upvotes
Ottawa
Got the blue one, actually the used - like new condition one was $1 cheaper.. Thanks for the post anyways.
Hope it works well!
Member
Dec 17, 2017
225 posts
123 upvotes
I have the Canadian tire branded version and can confirm it’s screwed on. That would be ridiculous if you have to be beside the car the whole time. Have had mine for for 5 years and still going strong.

If it’s the same internals it’s pretty decent. It can get loud. On the note of going to gas station. This is a convenience item when you can’t be bothered and need to top up in the comfort of your own garage lol.
yyz2hkg wrote: Good question. In the pictures, it seems like you'd be able to screw it on and leave it?
Sr. Member
Feb 18, 2007
894 posts
1085 upvotes
Vancouver
aphextwin wrote:
If it’s the same internals it’s pretty decent. It can get loud. On the note of going to gas station. This is a convenience item when you can’t be bothered and need to top up in the comfort of your own garage lol.
Not to mention you have to PAY for air at a gas station.

Completely ludicrous concept coming from someone that worked at a bike shop for 10 years.

And yeah I still top up my car tires with a high pressure bike pump
Sr. Member
Feb 18, 2007
894 posts
1085 upvotes
Vancouver
sky417 wrote: Got the blue one, actually the used - like new condition one was $1 cheaper.. Thanks for the post anyways.
Hope it works well!
You chose a used one to save $1...

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)