Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Lightning Deal - Fifine USB Microphone - K669 $42.49

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 25th, 2021 5:14 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2004
2827 posts
512 upvotes
Montreal

[Amazon.ca] Lightning Deal - Fifine USB Microphone - K669 $42.49

As mentioned yesterday in the Yeti thread, the Fifine USB Microphone (Rose Red) is currently on a lightning deal for 42.49.

The black variant been as low as $36 around boxing day so the price ain't too bad.

Previous thread:
amazon-ca-fifine-usb-microphone-669b-36-43-2433683
Images
  • 61NXTa-7WAL._AC_SL1200_.jpg
Last edited by Xon on Feb 25th, 2021 11:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
An RFDer and his credit card number are soon parted.
3 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 19, 2005
5203 posts
2486 upvotes
Vancity
Good mic. for meetings. No complaints from the other side about SQ or echoing. Paid $36.xx.
signature closed for renovation
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
2536 posts
1726 upvotes
Kitchener
How is this for background noise? will it pick up everything or is it pretty directional in that respect?
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2008
1043 posts
1372 upvotes
keyser-soze wrote: How is this for background noise? will it pick up everything or is it pretty directional in that respect?
I bought the black model of this when it was $36.

I'm happy with it for the price. It's advertised as cardioid pattern so is directional, but I found if I had it on my desk (even between me and my keyboard) it would pick up keystrokes - on an arm though, it's perfectly fine and the keystrokes aren't really audible. That's not unusual for mics but my Rode mic that I use for videography (and cost much more) is more directional.

Gripes: I wish the USB cable was detachable from the mic itself. Occasionally (maybe once every 2 weeks) it doesn't seem to become active when I wake my computer from sleep. That could be more to do with my Thunderbolt dock, but a quick unplug/replug fixes it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)