Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Lightning Deals - KRIAA Massage Gun - $38.24

• Last Updated:
  • May 21st, 2021 7:12 pm
Deal Addict
May 18, 2002
4597 posts
1657 upvotes
Brampton
Tumdace wrote: Wouldn't you want a corded cheap chinese massage gun rather than cordless? What happens when the battery dies?
Cheaper stuff like this usually has standard size rechargable batteries that can be replaced.
Hope it ships fairly soon, Im hurtin.
INFORMATION: The requested thread does not exist.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2008
1753 posts
1902 upvotes
Seems like a good price. This is about the same price as aliexpress for these massage guns without having to wait the 3+ weeks. I do still wonder if these massage guns actually do anything for you though.
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2016
1235 posts
4267 upvotes
This is cheaper than an expensive massage but more expensive than a cheap massage.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37128 upvotes
MooseV2 wrote: This is cheaper than an expensive massage but more expensive than a cheap massage.
And where are you getting massages right now in Ontario?
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Nov 11, 2016
66 posts
46 upvotes
Toronto
George1616 wrote: Heres a really good deal on higher end budget one. https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B08CVKY4DQ/ref ... UTF8&psc=1

It is $159.99 and there is a 50% off coupon and another $20.00 coupon you can clip. Basically works out to $59.99 free shipping and no tax. Please note only the red one is through prime with these discounts.
Is the $20 coupon dead? I can't seem to find how to clip it.
May 22, 2008
158 posts
8 upvotes
Waterloo
redflagdealsguy wrote: And where are you getting massages right now in Ontario?
I haven't gone but I get email newsletter from my RMT saying they are considered essential and are open.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2009
3637 posts
1646 upvotes
George1616 wrote: Heres a really good deal on higher end budget one. https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B08CVKY4DQ/ref ... UTF8&psc=1

It is $159.99 and there is a 50% off coupon and another $20.00 coupon you can clip. Basically works out to $59.99 free shipping and no tax. Please note only the red one is through prime with these discounts.
Anyone got their $59.99 massage gun shipped? Mine still says "Preparing for Shipment". Ordered at 13th.
Jul 2, 2016
889 posts
2362 upvotes
braveblade wrote: Anyone got their $59.99 massage gun shipped? Mine still says "Preparing for Shipment". Ordered at 13th.
I had ordered the red version and it was delivered in a few days after I order it. Did you call Amazon to find out why there is no delivery date?
Deal Addict
May 18, 2002
4597 posts
1657 upvotes
Brampton
braveblade wrote: Anyone got their $59.99 massage gun shipped? Mine still says "Preparing for Shipment". Ordered at 13th.
Received mine on the 17th. Im happy with it, nice and powerful for theraputic use, however a slower setting would also be good, a little more relaxing.
INFORMATION: The requested thread does not exist.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)