Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Lightweight gaming headset with bass boost surround sound and noise cancellation mic, $25.99

[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
7726 posts
4283 upvotes
North York

[Amazon Canada] Lightweight gaming headset with bass boost surround sound and noise cancellation mic, $25.99

Mpow EG10 Gaming Headset (All-Platform Edition)
with Mic, 50mm Drivers, Bass Boost Surround Sound, in-line Control, Zero Fatigue Earpads, PC, PS4 Headset, LED Gaming Headphone for Xbox one, Switch
Price: CDN$ 31.99
Shipping & Handling: CDN$ 0.00
Promotion Applied with code XB4IW7G5: -CDN$ 6.00
Total: CDN$ 25.99 + tax
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07X485BS8

Features:
  • The 2019 edition reduced the weight to only 254g/8.9oz.
  • Versatile Compatibility: 3.5mm audio cable for PC/PS4/XBOX/Switch/iOS/Android devices/Tablets, and more. 3.5mm audio Y splitter (included) and USB for PC/Laptop/Mac/Windows PC, etc. Convenient In-line control for volume and microphone adjustments.
  • Breathtaking Surround Sound: To hear enemy sneaking around, environmental clues and other details, you need Mpow EG10 PC headsets with excellently clear surround sound delivered by 50mm drivers, to be in full immersion and optimum reactions for gaming victory.
  • Premium Microphone: With noise-cancelling microphone that clears out annoying background voices, and 120°adjustable design for clear, loud, and natural voice output, Mpow EG10 gaming headsets achieve optimal communications and a perfect cooperation with your teammates.
  • Comfort at all Times: Soft memory protein foam ear cups deliver superior comfort from the moment you start the game, wearing Mpow EG10 computer headsets. Moreover, the enlarged size of earmuffs reduces pressure on ears to make you feel at ease in long-term gaming.
  • Soft yet Durable: The headbeam of Mpow EG10 gaming headphones is designed with soft yet durable material without a built-in steel strip, which provides premium softness and maximum tenacity, ensuring lasting comfort for concentration on gaming, and superior durability for long-term use.
  • Convenient In-line Control: Effortlessly adjust volume or mute microphone at your fingertips. 2.2m/7.22ft long and durable cable, as well as the inspiring blue LED light help you fully immersed in games.

Package includes 1×Mpow EG10 Gaming Headset, 1×3.5mm audio Y splitter, 1×User Manual, a 45-day money back & 24-month warranty

gaming.jpg
Last edited by DragonRider on Oct 15th, 2019 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
5 replies
Jun 26, 2018
2 posts
4 upvotes
I am sorry I didn't get it how it is a deal. Amazon does not show that it has discount and the price is shown as CDN$31.99
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
1182 posts
1667 upvotes
Victoria
covvvex wrote:
Oct 15th, 2019 12:48 pm
I am sorry I didn't get it how it is a deal. Amazon does not show that it has discount and the price is shown as CDN$31.99
Try reading OP's post first

Hint: it's in bold
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
7726 posts
4283 upvotes
North York
covvvex wrote:
Oct 15th, 2019 12:48 pm
Promotion code XB4IW7G5 gives a whopping $6.00 discount on a $32 headset.
Jan 26, 2012
200 posts
311 upvotes
Quebec
MPOW are renowned for giving the most bang for the buck

I'm more of an audiophile myself but this gets a thumbs up from me, it's a great buy for most people
Mar 23, 2017
249 posts
226 upvotes
Toronto
Remember ebates/ gcr for further discount