[Amazon.ca] Limited time Umidigi a3 pro $110.49

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 31st, 2019 10:08 am
[OP]
Oct 12, 2019
7 posts
40 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Limited time Umidigi a3 pro $110.49

Just noticed it, there is a countdown running on the site. Limited time offer, a3 pro has more memory and better look and feel compared to base a3.
13 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2018
3800 posts
6033 upvotes
Kitchener
Deal is gone? Showing $135.99 for me
Gaming PC: i9 9900ks, GTX 1070 8gb x2, 64GB RAM
Phone: iPhone 8 64gb
Sep 19, 2009
652 posts
526 upvotes
Ottawa
Not sure why the downvotes. It was a lightning deal at a good price. I've got the same phone at a lightning deal months ago and it's a great phone for the price. For those who missed the $110, keep an eye out. It happens almost weekly. Upvote for your troubles OP.
Penalty Box
Jun 19, 2019
1039 posts
1285 upvotes
LOL@ Your Angry Inch…
Decent price either way. Scanning freqs. briefly may not work great on Freedom. This manufacturer reliable and of quality? Any allegations of malware embedded?
This is a nice feature.
Both Sims 4G/LTE? Category?
【Dual SIM + Dedicated MicroSD Slot】:UMIDIGI added a triple tray for the UMIDIGI A3 Pro unlocked smartphones, meaning you don't have to choose between having 2 SIMs or 1 SIM and 1 Micro-SD.Now you can carry both your SIM cards and expand the storage of the phone up to 256 extra GBs
WARNING!
★ [UMIDIGI Direct Store] is the only official store sold in Canada. If you buy UMIDIGI products in other stores, you will get a fake. Please do not buy any UMIDIGI products at this store: [Electronicx Experts]. Otherwise, we will not be able to provide a warranty.
★ 【Network & Warranty】:2G: GSM B2 /3 /5 /8 3G: WCDMA B1 /2 /4 /5 /6 /8 /19 4G: TDD-LTE B38 /40 /41 4G: FDD-LTE B1 /2 /3 /4 /5 /7 /8 /12 /13 /17 /18 /19 /20 /26 /28,cover the most common frequencies around the world
U still have to pay for goods/services U agreed to — even if U did so only unconsciously.
A Visa Canada survey of web shoppers, 1 in 4 said they read all the online text. 50% skimmed it & 27% Read Nothing at all before accepting a tainted offer.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2003
4862 posts
6906 upvotes
Vancouver
HalfTrack wrote: Decent price either way. Scanning freqs. briefly may not work great on Freedom. This manufacturer reliable and of quality? Any allegations of malware embedded?
Wait for Umidigi A5 Pro - on lightning deal often, $130 all in. With Band 66.

Search Umidigi threads here and Reddit to get answers to your questions...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since joining RFD, I’ve discovered that buying low end junk for cheap means you've just wasted the money that you could have put toward some better stuff….!
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2003
4862 posts
6906 upvotes
Vancouver
HalfTrack wrote:

WARNING!
What warning?? Amazon = UMIDIGI Direct Store
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since joining RFD, I’ve discovered that buying low end junk for cheap means you've just wasted the money that you could have put toward some better stuff….!
Deal Guru
Oct 27, 2003
14314 posts
4804 upvotes
Toronto
No reason to buy the A3 Pro now that the A5 Pro is out and easily available, and is much faster with a better camera and battery life.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2003
4862 posts
6906 upvotes
Vancouver
Kurtz7834 wrote: No reason to buy the A3 Pro now that the A5 Pro is out and easily available, and is much faster with a better camera and battery life.
Also, A5 has a huge number of Bands.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2011
1326 posts
1020 upvotes
HAMILTON
What I find interesting is that it is now showing as Android 9, and the 1 that I bought bout 8 weeks ago is Android 8.1 and it shows my system is up to date ......

Same product ( except color ) only 2 months apart on purchase yet different OS with no updates available.
May 4, 2017
108 posts
106 upvotes
Montreal
luckystrike1 wrote: What I find interesting is that it is now showing as Android 9, and the 1 that I bought bout 8 weeks ago is Android 8.1 and it shows my system is up to date ......

Same product ( except color ) only 2 months apart on purchase yet different OS with no updates available.
On Umidigi phones for some reason there are 2 update pages; one of them is the Android default and the other one is under "About Phone" You should be able to get the update there (if there is one)
[OP]
Oct 12, 2019
7 posts
40 upvotes
Just noticed that the black a3 pro is also going on similar lighting deal on Amazon for $98.99. Keep an eye on umidigi amazon Canada lighting deals. Happening almost weekly.
[OP]
Oct 12, 2019
7 posts
40 upvotes
I can confirm It came out Android 9 from factory.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2011
1326 posts
1020 upvotes
HAMILTON
Sorry, I got mine June 19th and is Android 8.1 and when I go to system update, saying is up to date and when I go to wireless update under about, shows network communication error 504 but wifi is good and 4g..