Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Live Clean Holiday Liquid Hand Soap, Pale Pink, Holly Berry, 500ml - 2$

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 20th, 2020 9:22 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
2136 posts
1933 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Live Clean Holiday Liquid Hand Soap, Pale Pink, Holly Berry, 500ml - 2$

On sale for 2$ and a nice scent compared to the Vanilla & Peppermint that draw a lot of negative reviews due to the artificial smell.
  • Made with minimum 97-percent plant and natural ingredients live clean uses plant sourced renewable sustainable and nonpetrochemical based ingredients
  • Pure vegan SLS DEA free no parabens no phthalates no phosphate no Petrolateum
  • Enriched with certified organic botanicals
  • Biodegradable ingredients
  • Recyclable packaging
16 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
2136 posts
1933 upvotes
kickaction wrote: Thanks OP bought 4 because why not
Same here :) , why not "cleaning up" the Amazon shelves :)
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
2136 posts
1933 upvotes
lynn24 wrote: So weird! I was just posting about it in the Vanilla Peppermint thread and it just suddenly disappeared... and then I realized it got moved to Expired Deals

amazon-ca-live-clean-holiday-liquid-han ... 2348732/4/
Reviews are not great on that one, as it seems the combination of peppermint and vanilla did not "live" up to the expectations, people complaining the smell makes them sick.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2005
1092 posts
653 upvotes
Toronto
smackioio wrote: Reviews are not great on that one, as it seems the combination of peppermint and vanilla did not "live" up to the expectations, people complaining the smell makes them sick.
I mean, I was posting about the Holly Berry one as it was the only one showing up as $2... but I think I posted it right when the mods moved the thread to expired deals... oops
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
2136 posts
1933 upvotes
lynn24 wrote: I mean, I was posting about the Holly Berry one as it was the only one showing up as $2... but I think I posted it right when the mods moved the thread to expired deals... oops
Oh, I see, but hey we are not here for thread ownership or votes, I guess we just wanna share good deals with others
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
9970 posts
40827 upvotes
Thanks OP! In for 4!

My 4 Vanilla Peppermint's got delivered today :)
hi :)
Jan 8, 2009
895 posts
1301 upvotes
Thanks op. Love the scent. I already bought over a dozen from wm during boxing week and will stock up more.
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
More expensive than Costco Softsoap refill?
Jun 7, 2017
63 posts
182 upvotes
Dont know what this is but bought 4 because it was $2. Thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2008
1126 posts
1793 upvotes
Blips & Chitz
"Pure Vegan". Now I'm hankering for a Beyond Holly Berry burger.

...or maybe a Beyond Halle Berry burger.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
9970 posts
40827 upvotes
Deal seems to be over. OOS...
hi :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)