Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Load $20 Amazon Cash get a $5 credit (first time users only)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 29th, 2019 10:04 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
2953 posts
2779 upvotes
GTA

[Amazon Canada] Load $20 Amazon Cash get a $5 credit (first time users only)

For first time Amazon Cash users, load $20 get a instant $5 credit on account. Offer valid until Dec. 31st

https://www.amazon.ca/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_ ... 6&pf_rd_i=

First-time Amazon Cash customers will receive a $5 Amazon Credit towards their next purchase when they add $20 or more. Your credit will be automatically applied to your Amazon Balance and reflected in your cart on your next eligible Amazon.ca purchase. Simply add Amazon Cash before December 31st to receive your $5 credit.
Thread Summary
Terms and Conditions

• When you complete an Amazon Cash transaction at a participating retailer, you are purchasing an Amazon.ca Gift Card in the amount you select and automatically claiming it to your Amazon Balance. Amazon Cash transactions are non-refundable, except as required by law. Other restrictions apply. For full terms, see Terms and Conditions.
• Amazon Cash transaction must occur between 12:01 am (PT) on November 11, 2019 and 11:59 pm (PT) December 31, 2019.
• Offer limited to the first-time a customer uses Amazon Cash.
• Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.ca (look for "sold by Amazon.ca" on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if "fulfilled by Amazon.ca" or "Prime Eligible".
• Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
• Offer limited to one per customer and account.
• The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is CAD$ 5.00 off products sold by Amazon.ca.
• You will receive an email from Amazon Canada stating that the promotional credit has been applied to your account.
• Promotional code expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) January 31, 2020.
• Amazon Canada reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
• Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
• Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
• If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
• If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
• Unless an Amazon.ca Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon.ca Gift Cards.
27 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
2953 posts
2779 upvotes
GTA
Seems I'm eligible for this offer even though I had loaded Amazon Cash once before, back in Dec. 2018

EDIT Just because you can see the offer doesn't mean you're eligible
Mar 11, 2007
13 posts
10 upvotes
Why would I want to turn real cash into money that is only good at Amazon? Other than the free $5.

Or is this the closest we can get to paying with debit on Amazon?
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
2513 posts
1809 upvotes
Toronto, ON
jonny34 wrote:
Nov 12th, 2019 10:53 am
Why would I want to turn real cash into money that is only good at Amazon? Other than the free $5.

Convert undeclared income into usable cash online lol
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2017
1614 posts
134 upvotes
can you do it multiple times per one account?
Nov 10, 2011
209 posts
139 upvotes
St. Catharines
The problem is, I don't shop at any of those stores.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some days I think that I am the only person who knows how to use Google.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
2513 posts
1809 upvotes
Toronto, ON
cpfan wrote:
Nov 12th, 2019 12:41 pm
The problem is, I don't shop at any of those stores.
Sorry, i don't get it. I thought the promo is just to recharge your amazon balance by paying cash. And this can be done at various retailers like Canada post. The cash balance is just available on amazon.ca to be applied towards any purchase, Are you saying that you don't shop at any of the retailers that offer this recharge capability or did I misunderstand the promo ?
Mar 7, 2011
243 posts
308 upvotes
jonny34 wrote:
Nov 12th, 2019 10:53 am

For money laundering purpose
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
10257 posts
1164 upvotes
Brampton
Any way to tell if this offer is eligible for me? I cant remember if I did this promotion last time.
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 200+ and counting. RFD Feedback 59-0-0 and counting.
Jul 6, 2010
141 posts
139 upvotes
ON
squall458 wrote:
Nov 12th, 2019 2:15 pm
Any way to tell if this offer is eligible for me? I cant remember if I did this promotion last time.
Could try opening a chat with Customer Service, they should be able to tell you.
  • Good rule of thumb for deal threads: Read the entire thread before you post. Chances are, it's been covered already. Those of us paying attention don't want to read the same post 1000 times.
Jul 7, 2013
249 posts
368 upvotes
Can you use a credit card to pay for the gift card at Canada Post?

cheers,
:)
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2006
7644 posts
1515 upvotes
Did it last time and the thing I find difficult was item has to be shipped and sold by Amazon to use the credit, which is far more limiting than it sounds. I ended up having to dip much deeper than I want for stuff and there is a time limit.
The Devil made me buy it - RFD. :twisted: