Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Lodge Enameled 6 qt Dutch Oven Storm Blue $75

  • Last Updated:
  • May 7th, 2020 5:35 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2017
1252 posts
1963 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Lodge Enameled 6 qt Dutch Oven Storm Blue $75

Seems like Amazon is clearing the discontinued colours. Not as low as the Pumpkin ($64), but still historic low on CCC.

According to reviews, the colour is prettier and more blue than in the picture.
Blowing all savings from RFD on deals from RFD 😂
7 replies
Newbie
Aug 31, 2013
76 posts
72 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Got a presidents choice brand one for 39.99 from superstore.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2011
1002 posts
795 upvotes
SURREY
Oos
If it’s not at least 50% off is it really a deal?
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jan 19, 2007
614 posts
219 upvotes
Toronto
bjanzen wrote: Got a presidents choice brand one for 39.99 from superstore.
What are your thoughts on this? How much do you use it and how is the quality? Any additional info? I've been running to buy one but want it to last (of course)
Jr. Member
User avatar
Mar 5, 2013
172 posts
161 upvotes
Toronto
It's made in China, I would recommend you googling first about cast iron from China and decide for yourself. Also I prefer made in USA (if Canadian is not available).

Overall I have a similar one in size (about 2 times the price) but we use it all the time great addition to every kitchen.
Life is the art of drawing without an eraser.
Sr. Member
Aug 27, 2008
601 posts
120 upvotes
montreal
no8t4 wrote: What are your thoughts on this? How much do you use it and how is the quality? Any additional info? I've been running to buy one but want it to last (of course)
We've had the PC enameled dutch oven for four years and it's held up great, it's a steal when it's on sale.
Member
Aug 5, 2005
258 posts
200 upvotes
tomtom28 wrote: It's made in China, I would recommend you googling first about cast iron from China and decide for yourself. Also I prefer made in USA (if Canadian is not available).

Overall I have a similar one in size (about 2 times the price) but we use it all the time great addition to every kitchen.
I'm no expert on this by any means, but why Canada or US? (other than supporting local business) Of course price is an issue, i understand that.

I'd take my staub's or even le creuset over lodge anyday. I've had (have) all 3. The enamel coated lodge pans/pots don't hold a candle to staub..

That being said if i want a non coated cast iron dutch oven or frying pan to chuck on a charcoal grill or open fire - i'm going with lodge..

Top