Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Logitech G Pro Gaming FPS Mouse $48!!!! *Regularly $99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 10th, 2018 10:41 am
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2006
5868 posts
1606 upvotes
Guys, note that this is the older G PRO, not G PRO HERO with 16k sensor. Not really a gamer, but I guess amazon is just trying to get rid of old stock.

I'm shopping for a mouse myself, but I don't know whether this is worth it or whether something else is better for cheaper in terms of productivity and light gaming.
Apr 5, 2016
617 posts
1258 upvotes
BC
Jimboski wrote: Yeah but i don't see why you don't just order it off Amazon? Free shipping and it's still in stock surprisingly.
It's because Best Buy will Price Beat it (10% of the difference) - so you get the mouse for approx. $45 - and you have the advantage of easy returns (locally) with no shipping required.
beamerjn wrote: Does Bestbuy price match with amazon?
Yes, but only actual Amazon Prime items - where Amazon sells / ships the product (Not 3rd party resellers)
Last edited by ChiliPalmer on Nov 9th, 2018 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
50593 posts
6557 upvotes
Toronto
TruE SkiLLS wrote: Guys, note that this is the older G PRO, not G PRO HERO with 16k sensor. Not really a gamer, but I guess amazon is just trying to get rid of old stock.

I'm shopping for a mouse myself, but I don't know whether this is worth it or whether something else is better for cheaper in terms of productivity and light gaming.
I feel like all the recent gaming mouse that have come out are close to the same, it's just preference how you like your mouse and the grip. There's no mouse that'll make you better over other mice.
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2005
4775 posts
534 upvotes
GTA
Psykopathik wrote: this or Corsair M65 Pro RGB?
I actually switched from the M65 Pro to the G203 (which is the same as this G Pro minus the sensor).

Depending on what you primarily play, the Logitech is much better IMO. I really didn't want to break from the Corsair ecosystem of devices (K70 owner) but I felt that the M65 was just too heavy and cumbersome for FPS games.

I was actually using the M65 for about 2 years but it wasn't until I upgraded to a 144hz panel recently that I realized the M65 just didn't feel right for me. Yeah, its a completely bonkers statement to make but after getting a 144hz monitor, I just felt like I wasn't able to get my aim to do what I wanted it. At first I thought I had to adjust to higher refresh rate gaming (which I did but didn't take long) so I got the G203 and it fixed my issue. I'm not saying I got better in competitive FPS games (lol) but it just felt much better playing because of how light and snappy it is.

Also - the G203/G Pro are quite small so it favours claw style users.
RFD BST Feedback [107 - 0 - 0] | Heatware [72 - 0 - 0]
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135812 upvotes
888888 upvotes
Will I become one of the pros in fornite if I use this mouse?
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
50593 posts
6557 upvotes
Toronto
Dark-Colonel wrote: I actually switched from the M65 Pro to the G203 (which is the same as this G Pro minus the sensor).

Depending on what you primarily play, the Logitech is much better IMO. I really didn't want to break from the Corsair ecosystem of devices (K70 owner) but I felt that the M65 was just too heavy and cumbersome for FPS games.

I was actually using the M65 for about 2 years but it wasn't until I upgraded to a 144hz panel recently that I realized the M65 just didn't feel right for me. Yeah, its a completely bonkers statement to make but after getting a 144hz monitor, I just felt like I wasn't able to get my aim to do what I wanted it. At first I thought I had to adjust to higher refresh rate gaming (which I did but didn't take long) so I got the G203 and it fixed my issue. I'm not saying I got better in competitive FPS games (lol) but it just felt much better playing because of how light and snappy it is.

Also - the G203/G Pro are quite small so it favours claw style users.
Doesn't Logitech have one of the best warranty policies for peripherals? Buying this to replace my old Steelseries Guild Wars 2 mouse from the EB Games deal many years ago.
Apr 5, 2016
617 posts
1258 upvotes
BC
slava86 wrote: G502 definitely is a better mouse. It has more buttons, more features, adjustable weights and doesn't look like a $10 Logitech mouse (read: ugly) with a nice sensor.

Pro/heavy gamers prefer G Pro because it's lighter which means your hand doesn't get tired as quickly. Recommending a bare bones mouse that Logitech developed with pro gamers in mind for tournaments to the general public isn't a right fit for most people.

Also not sure where you're getting that durability claim from. I've had my G502 for 5 years, thousands of gaming hours and haven't had one issue.
This is a G PRO review with over 280K views and almost 5K likes from a pro gamer whose fave mouse was the G502 until...

Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2008
1230 posts
659 upvotes
Vancouver
slava86 wrote: G502 definitely is a better mouse. It has more buttons, more features, adjustable weights and doesn't look like a $10 Logitech mouse (read: ugly) with a nice sensor.

Pro/heavy gamers prefer G Pro because it's lighter which means your hand doesn't get tired as quickly. Recommending a bare bones mouse that Logitech developed with pro gamers in mind for tournaments to the general public isn't a right fit for most people.

Also not sure where you're getting that durability claim from. I've had my G502 for 5 years, thousands of gaming hours and haven't had one issue.
Mice are based on preference. More buttons does not mean its a better mouse for them. Weights do not mean better for them or their use case, especially when its a heavy mouse to begin with.

I did not like the G502, which broke on me within 1.5 years. But it was a warranty replacement for a G9x i had, so i didn't feel right asking for a replacement on a replacement. My scroll wheel broke, couldn't change to infinite scrolling. The scroll wheel paint wore off and started rusting, the feet were worn down. Then one of the clicks became unreliable, so i moved to the G403 wired. The difference in weight was night and day, i don't play pro, but i play a lot of FPS. I found the change beneficial, not even in terms of being tired, just movement.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
1521 posts
3565 upvotes
shamans wrote: Isn't the G502 a better and cheaper mouse? (unless you have really small hands)
I own both. The G502 is hands down better in every regard. Tracks smoother, feels more ergonomic (in my hand at least, which are large). It looks far nicer and it's cable doesn't kink nearly as much. Someone want to buy my G Pro from me? Total regret purchase.
Mar 22, 2018
609 posts
1166 upvotes
Canada
thefeebster wrote: Mice are based on preference. More buttons does not mean its a better mouse for them. Weights do not mean better for them or their use case, especially when its a heavy mouse to begin with.

I did not like the G502, which broke on me within 1.5 years. But it was a warranty replacement for a G9x i had, so i didn't feel right asking for a replacement on a replacement. My scroll wheel broke, couldn't change to infinite scrolling. The scroll wheel paint wore off and started rusting, the feet were worn down. Then one of the clicks became unreliable, so i moved to the G403 wired. The difference in weight was night and day, i don't play pro, but i play a lot of FPS. I found the change beneficial, not even in terms of being tired, just movement.
Similar situation with me. The G502 replaced my G9X - and I got the G Pro a year ago - and there's just no looking back. For FPS, the G Pro is virtually unbeatable. I'm not a pro player (but I am a player who ranks either 1st or 2nd place every round in Quick Play / Casual Play - and have more Gold medals than Silver). My game play improved by almost 8% switching from the G502 which is insane. The feel of the G Pro is great. Don't get me wrong, the G502 is an awesome mouse, but most people will probably prefer the G Pro unless they have big burly man hands. Also, most people don't really want more than 6 or 7 mouse buttons for FPS or daily use. As for the looks, yes I prefer how the G502 looks - (more cool looking), but the G Pro looks far from budget and is definitely not ugly (it's simple / plain looking but it dominates). The G Pro reminds me of my fave mouse from back in the day - the MX518.
Thatdealguy wrote: Will I become one of the pros in fornite if I use this mouse?
Quite possibly!
https://fortniteconfig.com/best-mouse-fortnite/
For Fortnite, I'd actually suggest the G502 as building structures is easier with extra mouse buttons - but if you're comfortable with keyboard - then the G Pro will be a dream.
Last edited by Redmask on Nov 9th, 2018 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Report: inappropriate comment, removed portion.
Sep 26, 2018
8 posts
5 upvotes
For anyone wondering about this mouse Ive owned one for awhile. Its definitely my go to mouse. I find its good for people with small hands. Its a simple mouse but is really accurate and I love it. I use it everyday over my other 2 gaming mice. Im a gamer who has used a ton of mice but this one is the best ive had.

I replaced razer deathadder for the g pro and havent looked back. I say again though, I think this mouse is for ppl with small hands, maybe medium sized hands, but probably not large hands.i

I prefer mice with simple designs not flashy with buttons all over. If you need a new mouse and dont have large hands, this is a no brainer, great mouse great price.
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2003
11234 posts
3800 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Accurate means suitable for photo editing?

Does scroll wheel have free spin mode?
Jun 21, 2016
571 posts
1051 upvotes
Toronto/Barcelona
Good thing I held off purchasing last night, PM with BB just got better! It's no longer on sale at BB and now you can PM with their regular price of $99 Winking Face

Don't forget that Ebates is 2.5% for Mice & Keyboards at BestBuy! Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Last edited by SoundlessWalker on Nov 9th, 2018 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 5, 2016
617 posts
1258 upvotes
BC
SoundlessWalker wrote: Good thing I held off purchasing last night, PM with BB just got better! It's no longer on sale at BB and now you can PM with their regular price of $99 Winking Face

Don't forget that Ebates is 2.5% for Mice & Keyboards at BestBuy! Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Yep, it's $43 plus taxes if you Price Beat at Best Buy now!
Link to the mouse in the OP.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2011
1055 posts
340 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks, gonna return the G602 wireless ordered few weeks ago from amazon, don't really like it
Mar 28, 2017
34 posts
20 upvotes
Just price matched BB for this mouse 42.86+tax - great deal, thanks OP!

Glad I waited too - BB price up $20 which means additional $2 in my pocket.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)