67 posts
129 upvotes
Montréal

[Amazon.ca] Logitech G pro Wireless mouse 129.99

Also at Canada computer https://www.canadacomputers.com/product ... _id=138689

The source https://www.thesource.ca/en-ca/computer ... /108084826

Newegg https://www.newegg.ca/logitech-910-0052 ... 0002-000P4

Best buy https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/lo ... k/12946484

If you need replacement switches: Omron Japan D2f-01F https://a.aliexpress.com/_mP4i5Zl
Or https://www.digikey.ca/en/products/deta ... -01F/83266

They seem legit enough. If you want 100% real Japan Omron switch you should buy from a reputable source, not AliExpress or Amazon.
Last edited by tijonx on Aug 11th, 2021 10:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thread Summary
If you're shopping around, take a look at RFD Reviews' list of the best gaming mice!
59 replies
Apr 12, 2005
214 posts
167 upvotes
GTA
Great mouse, fairly light, responsive/sensitive, ambidexterous, good battery life, use it personally.

3 issues
- uses micro usb
- optional wireless charging mousepad (works only with Logitech powerplay mat, but expensive more costly then the mouse itself. Not many retailers carry them in Canada)
- if you use an elgato stream deck, battery plugin indicator broken with current g hub version

Workaround on charging
- Get generic charging dock from amazon or AliExpress

link here...
And here...
Last edited by AlphaKen on Aug 11th, 2021 9:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2011
2529 posts
861 upvotes
Toronto
At this price range I would recommend looking into the Glorious Model O wireless. Its an excellent mouse.
Aug 3, 2017
175 posts
159 upvotes
nuwan32 wrote: At this price range I would recommend looking into the Glorious Model O wireless. Its an excellent mouse.
If G pro was 169 as usual, definitely I will consider Glorious. But now only 10 dollar more at 129, no way I will go with Glorious. Just personal opinion as I got enough bad experience from all kinds of small brands mouse and only good experience from Logitech.
[OP]
Jan 8, 2011
67 posts
129 upvotes
Montréal
nuwan32 wrote: At this price range I would recommend looking into the Glorious Model O wireless. Its an excellent mouse.
For lefties, there is no right side buttons
Aug 7, 2019
163 posts
523 upvotes
Vancouver
I’ve owned many gaming mouses and this is by far my favorite one. Wouldn’t mind buying again at full price if I needed to replace.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2015
1007 posts
1097 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Have this mouse right now and went from platinum to immortal in Valorant going from a g502 to this.

I went with Logitech over competitors because the customer support is generally much better than others. I don't have enough time to waste doing back and forths with cheap companies like Razer for warranty while Logitech never gave me any hard times.
Deal Guru
Jan 31, 2007
12734 posts
398 upvotes
Toronto
FrugalConsumer wrote: Have this mouse right now and went from platinum to immortal in Valorant going from a g502 to this.

I went with Logitech over competitors because the customer support is generally much better than others. I don't have enough time to waste doing back and forths with cheap companies like Razer for warranty while Logitech never gave me any hard times.
lol really? I did opposite, had the g pro wireless with double clicking issue and switched it to g502 superlight.
One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure
Dec 30, 2004
603 posts
116 upvotes
BC
And I - Razer Viper Ultimate with a dock....
Mar 20, 2019
374 posts
795 upvotes
Aznkid2000 wrote: lol really? I did opposite, had the g pro wireless with double clicking issue and switched it to g502 superlight.
i had the same problem, logitech sent me a brand new mouse.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2012
8680 posts
8285 upvotes
No, no, no, no, no.

Nobody should buy any Logitech mouse until they fix the horrible double clicking issues, that absolutely will happen for the vast majority of users. It's only a matter of time.

Why there isn't a class action about it is beyond me. Logitech knowingly sells millions of lemons, and nobody does anything about it.

The Razer Viper Ultimate and the Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro, along with also the new SteelSeries Prime Wireless, all use new optical switches that are completely immune to the problem Omron mechanical switches have.

The V2 Pro is on sale for $130 right now.
Last edited by Poutinesauce on Aug 11th, 2021 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2009
6133 posts
1980 upvotes
Scarborough
FrugalConsumer wrote: Have this mouse right now and went from platinum to immortal in Valorant going from a g502 to this.

Lol. I don't think it was the mouse
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2012
8680 posts
8285 upvotes
Mr. D wrote: And I - Razer Viper Ultimate with a dock....
I have a Viper Ultimate and it's a very fast mouse, but unfortunately it's flat and not very comfortable.

I also find it too lightweight. I don't understand how people use these super light mouses. I think it's just a pain.

Unless you play gaming competitively I would refrain from buying them.
Oct 19, 2019
492 posts
597 upvotes
Toronto Night Sky
It was this price last year on Prime day. But still 129 is a great price for this mouse. I had this for 5 months already and love it.
Aug 4, 2021
55 posts
94 upvotes
I want one but it doesn't have enough buttons for me
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2006
4745 posts
149 upvotes
Etobicoke
Have this mouse from the last sale at $129. No complaints, been using it for a year now.
Aug 16, 2008
14 posts
5 upvotes
MakBarb wrote: If G pro was 169 as usual, definitely I will consider Glorious. But now only 10 dollar more at 129, no way I will go with Glorious. Just personal opinion as I got enough bad experience from all kinds of small brands mouse and only good experience from Logitech.
Lookup "Logitech double click", their mice are riddled with problems due to poor quality control. I've replaced 5 G900/G903's over the years for the same double click issue. I wish any manufacturer would made a similar layout so I can leave Logitech in the dust.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2001
16229 posts
2904 upvotes
mswart wrote: Lookup "Logitech double click", their mice are riddled with problems due to poor quality control. I've replaced 5 G900/G903's over the years for the same double click issue. I wish any manufacturer would made a similar layout so I can leave Logitech in the dust.
Out of curiosity, do you bind your forward/backwards motion to your mouse buttons or do you use it for your fire controls?
Automatic down-votes: Eufy, D-Link, TP-Link, Newegg, Canada Computers, any Chinese-owned cellphone, laptop or IoT device.
Feb 7, 2018
6 posts
4 upvotes
I've had this mouse for about 2 years now. Never experienced the double clicking issues, but I've had the middle mouse button drop clicks about a year in. I play dota and use the middle mouse button for map panning, so I probably abuse it a lot more than the average person, haha.

Luckily, Logitech has sent me a replacement each time it has happened with a fairly hassle free replacement process (just have to sent them a video recording of the mouse dropping middle mouse clicks on a test website they send you), and I'm on my 3rd mouse now. Not sure what I'm going to do after if this breaks again as I think that the warranty period only covers 2 years, but I'm still reasonably happy as this has been the longest a mouse has lasted me, so I might just buy it again if it breaks out of warranty. Previously had some steelseries and razor mice which crapped out after a little over a year with no replacement.

This was also my first wireless gaming mouse, and it's impossible to go back to wired after this - there is no perceivable input lag to me (as a dota player at a fairly high rank) and not having a cable drag around with the mouse makes mouse movements feel so much more consistent.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2012
8680 posts
8285 upvotes
hackthememes wrote: I've had this mouse for about 2 years now. Never experienced the double clicking issues, but I've had the middle mouse button drop clicks about a year in. I play dota and use the middle mouse button for map panning, so I probably abuse it a lot more than the average person, haha.

Luckily, Logitech has sent me a replacement each time it has happened with a fairly hassle free replacement process (just have to sent them a video recording of the mouse dropping middle mouse clicks on a test website they send you), and I'm on my 3rd mouse now. Not sure what I'm going to do after if this breaks again as I think that the warranty period only covers 2 years, but I'm still reasonably happy as this has been the longest a mouse has lasted me, so I might just buy it again if it breaks out of warranty. Previously had some steelseries and razor mice which crapped out after a little over a year with no replacement.

This was also my first wireless gaming mouse, and it's impossible to go back to wired after this - there is no perceivable input lag to me (as a dota player at a fairly high rank) and not having a cable drag around with the mouse makes mouse movements feel so much more consistent.
I wouldn't be one to be happy to have a mouse that lasts a whole two years. Every single mouse I've ever had lasted considerably longer. After the warranty period is over and it double clicks again, you're screwed.

Logitech is going to keep using these faulty switches so long as people keep buying their products. The only way to get them to stop is to tell them NO and refuse to buy them.