Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Logitech G Pro X Superlight mouse - ATL $169.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 31st, 2022 4:09 am
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2012
1304 posts
1545 upvotes
COQUITLAM
funployee wrote: Will I turn pro if I buy this mouse?
No, but it does help a lot when it comes to making micro adjustments due to the weight of the mouse, but your mouse skates and mousepad are also factors.
Dec 13, 2020
808 posts
1957 upvotes
Markham, ON
jpark116 wrote: Had the g pro light, it's really light and fast but thumb placement on ambidextrous is uncomfortable for me so switched to g502 lightspeed and the thumbrest was godly.
Same here.. ambidextrous just doesn't work for me. I switched to the Razer Basilisk Ultimate.. and I cannot make do without the thumbrest, now that I've discovered it. This too is on sale apparently:
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B08564NLZG/ref ... B09FQ3H5TH
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B08564NLZG/ref ... B09FQ3H5TH (with dock)
Deal Guru
Nov 27, 2005
12603 posts
3028 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Viper98 wrote: No thanks

I will never use an ambidextrous mouse again. They are so incredibly uncomfortable.
Agreed. For me, shape is the most important aspect of a mouse. No matter how good the internals are for this mouse, it's shaped like a basic $2 mouse from Dollarama.
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2003
3101 posts
3349 upvotes
Best mouse I've ever used, and I've used a lot of mice
I forgot to mention but the stock mouse skates are garbage. You should switch them to a 3rd party skates. Recommend either Tiger Arc v1, Tiger Ice, or Corepads.
Hard disagree with that big exaggeration. Default feet are as good quality as any, and most people would not be able to tell the difference between any of the third-party feet, because, wait for it... they're all just teflon
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15620 posts
13284 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Second? More like milliseconds.
FrugalConsumer wrote: Not gonna lie, I swapped from a g502 and went from Diamond 1 to immortal 2 with zero FPS experience in the last decade where I played MOBAs. If only I didn't have to work as much, I'd probably be Radiant Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy

People downplay the effectiveness of equipment in gaming, but games where every second counts having a light WIRELESS mouse with a good monitor does wonders in progression.

I'd recommend wireless light mice any day of the week for any competitive FPS player.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Jan 1, 2021
320 posts
522 upvotes
VillageIdiot wrote: No, but it does help a lot when it comes to making micro adjustments due to the weight of the mouse, but your mouse skates and mousepad are also factors.
Pulsar and Lethal Gaming Gear have glass skates available for the Superlight .

I recently upgraded to glass feet on my Pulsar Xlite Wireless and they are amazing!
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2007
1353 posts
284 upvotes
Plus $11 off at The Source with PSP. Great deal!
Feb 19, 2020
327 posts
354 upvotes
The best mouse to get is either the Viper ultimate or Logitech g703. This Superlight is overpriced for what you get.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2016
2913 posts
3056 upvotes
Toronto
JonR29230 wrote: The best mouse to get is either the Viper ultimate or Logitech g703. This Superlight is overpriced for what you get.
As a user of G703, it depends. G703 is great, but 95g vs 63g is quite a difference. Also I'd prefer not having the DPI change button on mouse (or at least not on top);
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!
Nov 21, 2009
522 posts
859 upvotes
Toronto
funployee wrote: Will I turn pro if I buy this mouse?
Pretty much guaranteed its got Pro in the name!
Dec 15, 2019
387 posts
444 upvotes
Anyone compare this to a Glorious Model O Wireless? Shape appears similar, weight differences within 10g of each other
Jan 12, 2012
562 posts
1091 upvotes
Calgary
If I bought this mouse, I would lose an excuse why I suck at games.
Apr 23, 2007
644 posts
536 upvotes
Granby
I'm using it everyday since it's launch. No double click issue.

This is the one.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
3108 posts
3603 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
I have gone through 2 x G903 gaming mice, they had the left click issue where it sometimes doesnt register and if you hold down to highlight files it stops clicking down on them. I am on my third one and its doing it again. Logitech told me they dont have stock of G903 for another 2 weeks, I can get the Logitech G Pro X Superlight instead now if I wanted. What would you guys recommend? Getting a G903 or the G Pro X superlight?

(other than the left click issue, when the mouse works it is great)
May 28, 2009
280 posts
320 upvotes
I forget the name now, but there was a Youtube gamer mouse reviewer who gave really in-depth reviews and would factor in things like hand sizes and grip preference (e.g. "claw") with charts. Surely there isn't one "best" mouse and it's worth going to Best Buy and seeing how different ones feel before dropping almost $200 on one.
Nov 29, 2020
14 posts
10 upvotes
VillageIdiot wrote:
Edit: I forgot to mention but the stock mouse skates are garbage. You should switch them to a 3rd party skates. Recommend either Tiger Arc v1, Tiger Ice, or Corepads.
Could you elaborate on this a bit? I've been using the stock skates for a few months now on the Logitech Powerplay wireless mouse mat using the hard surface. I can blow on it and the mouse will move. What is the advantage of the 3rd party skates? I'm not saying there isn't any advantage. I'm genuinely asking what improvement I can expect. I want to know what I'm missing out on. Thanks.
Nov 29, 2020
14 posts
10 upvotes
calbean wrote: Anyone compare this to a Glorious Model O Wireless? Shape appears similar, weight differences within 10g of each other
It's heavy and gaudy in comparison. I always used heavier mice. Then went over to a friend's house and saw his Model O Wireless. Got me really interested in light mice so I researched a bit and settled on the Pro X Superlight. I got it and loved it so much I bought a second one (for my work computer). Went over to my friend's house and tried his Model O Wireless again. It felt heavy and bulky in comparison. I know it's just 10g but that's roughly 20% weight difference. I asked my friend why he didn't get the Pro X Superlight and he said it's because it didn't work for his hands. Then he came over to my house and tried the Pro X Superlight and couldn't believe how good it was. So he bought one immediately and put the Model O Wireless in the drawer.

There is one problem that I have with the mouse though. It's so light and the feet are so slippery, at least on a hard mat, that I have trouble double-clicking. Because often times the pressure applied to activate the click is enough to cause some movement of the mouse, making it register as a very very small click and drag as opposed to 2 clicks on the same spot.
Last edited by Socius on Jan 26th, 2022 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.