Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Logitech G203 Lightsync $25

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 19th, 2020 12:20 am
[OP]
Member
Jun 30, 2019
327 posts
502 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Logitech G203 Lightsync $25

https://www.amazon.ca/Logitech-LIGHTSYN ... TQWXQ&th=1

Only black or white, 5$ more than last sale but still good price.

Also at bestbuy : https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/lo ... k/14475581
15 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2017
1242 posts
2522 upvotes
Toronto
It’ll be $20 during Boxing Week at Best Buy.
Jr. Member
Oct 3, 2006
104 posts
357 upvotes
Oakville
OVOSound wrote: It’ll be $20 during Boxing Week at Best Buy.
It's $19.99+tax to be preciseFace With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Member
May 16, 2010
333 posts
206 upvotes
Vancouver
just paid $40 yesterday at Bestbuy, thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2009
1371 posts
344 upvotes
This mouse is on sale every week pretty much.
Member
User avatar
Sep 18, 2019
207 posts
280 upvotes
its $20 and always been, black and white colour
[OP]
Member
Jun 30, 2019
327 posts
502 upvotes
quetzpro wrote: its $20 and always been, black and white colour
Where do you see that ''it's always been at 20$''?
Member
User avatar
Sep 18, 2019
207 posts
280 upvotes
Spiritualx wrote: Where do you see that ''it's always been at 20$''?
check it at CCC, and some prime deals day i think its also been $20 but not recorded there i think
Sr. Member
Dec 15, 2017
614 posts
960 upvotes
Vancouver
Not sure now. I swear I saw Best Buy will have it for $19.99 on boxing day but all I see is $24.99 online and both their weekly flyers from Dec 18 to Dec 31 shows $24.99.
Member
Dec 18, 2010
263 posts
110 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
QuickFingers wrote: Not sure now. I swear I saw Best Buy will have it for $19.99 on boxing day but all I see is $24.99 online and both their weekly flyers from Dec 18 to Dec 31 shows $24.99.
That's what I thought! (This is the first time I ever subscribed to a thread) People were saying that it was going to be $19.99 during Boxing Week, but from what I've seen, all I see is $24.99. Screw it, I need a new mouse, $25 is fine for me. Amazon... here I come.
Sr. Member
Dec 15, 2017
614 posts
960 upvotes
Vancouver
I can just walk across the street to Best Buy and get it for $24.99 if I want it now. Not sure why I held off during Black Friday and now I am hitting myself.
Member
Jul 7, 2004
361 posts
216 upvotes
Spiritualx wrote: Where do you see that ''it's always been at 20$''?
It was $20 at Staples and Amazon during Black Friday sale.
4 x Freedom Everywhere 50:18GB Data + 1GB US $32.50 ( IPhone8, Huawei P20Pro and P30Pro and Mate10 dual sim )
1 x Fido 4GB Data Plan $0 and 1 x Shaw Talk/Text $0 ( Huawei Nova 5T dual sim )
Member
Jul 7, 2004
361 posts
216 upvotes
QuickFingers wrote: I can just walk across the street to Best Buy and get it for $24.99 if I want it now. Not sure why I held off during Black Friday and now I am hitting myself.
Maybe get the Lenovo M100 RGB Gaming mouse for $21 free shipping if you can wait for delivery.
https://www.lenovo.com/ca/en/accessorie ... GY50Z71902
4 x Freedom Everywhere 50:18GB Data + 1GB US $32.50 ( IPhone8, Huawei P20Pro and P30Pro and Mate10 dual sim )
1 x Fido 4GB Data Plan $0 and 1 x Shaw Talk/Text $0 ( Huawei Nova 5T dual sim )
[OP]
Member
Jun 30, 2019
327 posts
502 upvotes
net_essential wrote: It was $20 at Staples and Amazon during Black Friday sale.
I don't think you get the point. Can you go back in time maybe and get it for 20? It's not always on sale at that price, I would say rarely.
Member
Jul 7, 2004
361 posts
216 upvotes
Spiritualx wrote: I don't think you get the point. Can you go back in time maybe and get it for 20? It's not always on sale at that price, I would say rarely.
You cannot go back the time but you can wait for the future. Why not wait for next week boxing day sale to see if it will be $20 again?
4 x Freedom Everywhere 50:18GB Data + 1GB US $32.50 ( IPhone8, Huawei P20Pro and P30Pro and Mate10 dual sim )
1 x Fido 4GB Data Plan $0 and 1 x Shaw Talk/Text $0 ( Huawei Nova 5T dual sim )
[OP]
Member
Jun 30, 2019
327 posts
502 upvotes
net_essential wrote: You cannot go back the time but you can wait for the future. Why not wait for next week boxing day sale to see if it will be $20 again?
Its 25$ on their flyer...

Top