Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Logitech G203 Wired Gaming Mouse - 24.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2022 11:26 pm
14 replies
Jun 1, 2021
18 posts
12 upvotes
a fair bit. these have the best form factor in terms of shape, weight, and # of btns. Also exponentially better build quality compared to ones like Razer.
Oct 27, 2017
179 posts
270 upvotes
Spiritualx wrote: Then you've not really used many mouses lol
That dude is rooting for your deal - don't be mean!
Nov 24, 2016
81 posts
55 upvotes
Spiritualx wrote: Then you've not really used many mouses lol
I imagine different people have different preferences.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 30, 2019
2416 posts
12448 upvotes
WhyAmIHere wrote: a fair bit. these have the best form factor in terms of shape, weight, and # of btns. Also exponentially better build quality compared to ones like Razer.
I switched from that one to Razer death 2, the razer one is too bulky for my hand but got used to it, dont have clicking issues so far but my logitech all did that after a year or so.
Nov 25, 2018
241 posts
155 upvotes
Same price at staples,both black and white versions
Jul 17, 2009
932 posts
480 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I have the wireless version and my scroll wheel is acting up after just one year, it's adding opposite inputs in between...hopefully I can warranty it. Other than that, I like the mouse overall, may be a bit low and small for some.
May 3, 2003
632 posts
353 upvotes
Toronto
My black G203's wheel failed after about a year but at least Logi RMAed it promptly/painlessly. I assume it's a known issue or it's such a cheap mouse, they don't hassle you too much when you RMA it.