Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Logitech G502 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse - $159.95 All time low!

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 14th, 2019 8:38 am
Tags:
[OP]
Banned
Sep 20, 2019
331 posts
472 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Logitech G502 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse - $159.95 All time low!

Holding for the $100 point, but for the people who are getting antsy like me... Good price for a solid mouse!
The one, the only, the original, SIZZLING FRYING PAN HOT DEALS - DEAL GOD!
29 replies
Apr 18, 2019
244 posts
550 upvotes
Montreal
Your paying way too much for mice. Who's your mice guy?
[OP]
Banned
Sep 20, 2019
331 posts
472 upvotes
Leshaundon wrote: Your paying way too much for mice. Who's your mice guy?
I'm down for some hookups... :)
Apr 27, 2013
539 posts
707 upvotes
Are you seriously saving 2 letters for a small word like amazon? :facepalm:
Jul 2, 2008
221 posts
74 upvotes
namomaz wrote: Are you seriously saving 2 letters for a small word like amazon? :facepalm:
amzn is actually the stock symbol for amazon
Apr 27, 2013
539 posts
707 upvotes
rufryda wrote: amzn is actually the stock symbol for amazon
Sure but at the moment are you trading AMZN stock or buying from Amazon?
Mar 1, 2016
546 posts
213 upvotes
Looks like it has the same double clicking issues as the g903. Reviews from two months ago confirm the same. I'll continue using my wired version.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2007
6827 posts
6693 upvotes
Thank you for teaching me how ridiculously expensive some mice are. Holy crap.
[OP]
Banned
Sep 20, 2019
331 posts
472 upvotes
repatch wrote: Thank you for teaching me how ridiculously expensive some mice are. Holy crap.
The logitech brand is worth it though, used them ever since I was a kid, wouldn't trust anything else.

But yeah, $150 is on the high end though! We're getting there!!
[OP]
Banned
Sep 20, 2019
331 posts
472 upvotes
A3rr0w wrote: Looks like it has the same double clicking issues as the g903. Reviews from two months ago confirm the same. I'll continue using my wired version.
What double click issue?
Mar 1, 2016
546 posts
213 upvotes
MauriceLaFlamme wrote: What double click issue?
Single clicks register as double clicks. If you're a Windows user, selecting a folder will open it. The issue comes up either right away or after a while. Still covered in warranty but you're screwed if it happens after 1 year.
Nov 13, 2017
113 posts
110 upvotes
Ontario
The G900/G903 also released at $200 and regularly went on sale for $100 some months after release; if you don't mind waiting, black friday will most likely have this mouse at $100 or close to it. Also note that this mouse isn't compatible with the older logitech software, it only works with the new G-hub software which is plagued with glitches, bugs, and crashes. Just take a look at the logitech G subreddit and you'll see how common and infuriating these issues are, especially if you plan on playing games with it. As someone else already mentioned, the mouse also has the same double-click issue the G903 had - it's a defect with the cheap switches logitech uses on their newer mice.

Logitech used to make some of the best gaming mice, but they really went downhill with their recent iterations. I'm saying that as someone who's used their mice for 6+ years, and am still using a G502 spectrum.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2012
3538 posts
3127 upvotes
Toronto
with the monthly logitech coupons, it has been 30% off for a while now, or $140 from logitech website
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2009
5762 posts
2303 upvotes
Debtario
DonJoe wrote: ...the mouse also has the same double-click issue the G903 had - it's a defect with the cheap switches logitech uses on their newer mice.
I recall the double click issue going as far back as the G9 mice, must be one of those things that they won't address with better components because it's expected to fail outside warranty and they hope you'll buy a new mouse. All mechanical switches will wear out at some point, but I've never seen switches fail so soon as they do on the newer mice. In comparison my old logitech trackman has been going strong since 2001, have other mice such as the MS optical mouse and plenty of random OEM-branded mice at work that tend to get swapped out for newer stuff long before they experience button failures, it's disappointing to see because it's such a stupid simple problem that ruins an otherwise excellent peripheral.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"
[OP]
Banned
Sep 20, 2019
331 posts
472 upvotes
A3rr0w wrote: Single clicks register as double clicks. If you're a Windows user, selecting a folder will open it. The issue comes up either right away or after a while. Still covered in warranty but you're screwed if it happens after 1 year.
https://www.reddit.com/r/bapcsalescanad ... ouse_hero/

Same issue as this?

If so, it was fixed they claim?
Sep 8, 2013
552 posts
177 upvotes
Newmarket, ON
Leshaundon wrote: Your paying way too much for mice. Who's your mice guy?
$160? For a mouse? I could get you a kid for that.
Mar 1, 2016
546 posts
213 upvotes
MauriceLaFlamme wrote: https://www.reddit.com/r/bapcsalescanad ... ouse_hero/

Same issue as this?

If so, it was fixed they claim?
The link doesn't go to any specific post but just the full thread. But, google "double click issues logitech" and you will find plenty of posts. There are "claims" here and there that it is fixed, but look at the Amazon review from August 2019, and according to that, issue is very much present.
Oct 25, 2018
894 posts
914 upvotes
A3rr0w wrote: You can show any number as your balance if you know basic HTML or how to google. I dunno about the OP, but the other guy definitely did that.

Case in point >> https://i.imgur.com/gCjQJ4W.png
Totally!

Was just trying to be funny.