Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB (44% off) (HOT)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 9th, 2018 2:48 pm
24 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
4909 posts
4914 upvotes
Ontario
Do say the none 2's ever go on a decent sale? I don't like the extra sharp points but I love the gaming standard looking mouse. it fits my hand perfect.
---
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2012
2138 posts
2551 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
The only difference between the Core and the Spectrum is with the lighting, so if you don't car about that you can get a Core instead.
Oct 7, 2015
766 posts
814 upvotes
Vanier, ON
It has been this price for at least two weeks. I picked one up at bestbuy. Even though the local bestbuy didn't change the price tag at store but at the check out, price was correct.
Jan 4, 2008
637 posts
574 upvotes
Toronto
dabbles wrote: Anyone know the equivalent of the old G5? https://www.amazon.ca/Logitech-NEW-G5-L ... B000ODN7VM

They dont make it anymore and I dont want all the crazy buttons like the OP.
Same here, there is no true successor product to the G5 as of today. I just ordered a replacement cable and new teflon feet off ebay to keep my G5 going.

Is yours still working?
Aug 27, 2008
652 posts
175 upvotes
montreal
I have the core, wish it was a bit bigger.
Jul 8, 2007
102 posts
25 upvotes
Toronto
dabbles wrote: Anyone know the equivalent of the old G5? https://www.amazon.ca/Logitech-NEW-G5-L ... B000ODN7VM

They dont make it anymore and I dont want all the crazy buttons like the OP.
Off the top of my head, I think the last one that had the shape and layout as the G5 was the G400/G400s, but that has been discontinued for quite some time too.
If you don't want so many buttons, there are the G403, 302 and Pro in their current lineup, but all have a different shape.
Oct 7, 2004
762 posts
63 upvotes
Where the deals are
bestbuy.ca has same price now if you want to buy locally instead of online.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2005
4090 posts
2237 upvotes
Toronto
Had this mouse for ~1 year. It's awesome. Replaced my original logitech performance MX (first gen master) and it's fantastic.

The RGB syncs in game with CS and stuff so when you die it changes the lights from pulsing blue to pulsing red. Easily makes it worth the extra cash. hehhehe
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
2728 posts
2343 upvotes
GTA
I use this mouse for work and love it.
Mar 26, 2015
195 posts
208 upvotes
Guelph, ON
turtleh wrote: Same here, there is no true successor product to the G5 as of today. I just ordered a replacement cable and new teflon feet off ebay to keep my G5 going.

Is yours still working?
No it doesnt work anymore. The cord isnt even in bad shape so I am not sure what is wrong with it.
Mar 7, 2018
126 posts
171 upvotes
Bed
how can you get the staples 10% off?
I never downvote.

Thanks OP, grab 10

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)