Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Logitech G513 RGB Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Romer-G Linear Keyswitches, Carbon $129.99 lowest ever

[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
1655 posts
765 upvotes
, ON

[Amazon Canada] Logitech G513 RGB Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Romer-G Linear Keyswitches, Carbon $129.99 lowest ever

Logitech G513 RGB Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Romer-G Linear Keyswitches, Carbon $129.99 (reg price is $199.99) Plus 8% Ebates

CC is selling it for $159.

https://www.amazon.ca/Logitech-Mechanic ... 513+carbon

Seems like a good deal for a good keyboard. It comes with palm rest (detachable) as well.

It IS the lowest price according to Camel3x
https://ca.***************.com/Logitech ... B07B2XCDMV
11 replies
Mar 13, 2012
663 posts
313 upvotes
Near You
I have this keyboard, with the tactile switches. Great keyboard.
💳✈️🌍 American Express Platinum+Gold+Cobalt (Free First-Class Travel)| Scotiabank Passport (0% Foreign Exchange)
💰 Tangerine (Free Daily Banking) | HSBC Premier | EQ Bank
📞 Fido 10GB/60$ 📱 Fido 3GB/15$ 🖥️ Novus 1GIG/60$
Feb 21, 2018
44 posts
31 upvotes
Very good keyboard! This is the lowest I have seen. Wish I waited as I paid much more. Great for work and play, IMO.
Jul 24, 2011
85 posts
28 upvotes
TORONTO
Really want to pull the trigger on this but worried about the switch types. Also really sad to not have the volume wheel or macro keys. I have been using this g15 for awhile (12 years?) might be time for an upgrade.
Sep 12, 2016
56 posts
116 upvotes
I think this guy took "Customer Images" literally.

Aug 13, 2014
53 posts
41 upvotes
Kawartha Lakes, ON
Brutick wrote:
Jan 17th, 2019 11:02 am
I think this guy took "Customer Images" literally.

LOL Face With Tears Of Joy
Hello I.T.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?
Jan 24, 2016
56 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto, ON
How are the Romer G switches compared to Cherry MX?
Dec 23, 2006
681 posts
117 upvotes
Montreal
Went from a 610 with Cherry MX Reds to an 810 with Romer-G and the first thing I noticed was that they sound different. The Cherry MXs sound better (I know, doens't really matter). Once my headset is on and I am gaming, I'd actually say I prefer the Romer-G. But they're both great. The real advantage I give to the Romer-G is that the LED light does not bleed under the caps (something that displeases me) and so you get only the letters of the key caps that shine through. Looks more "premium" to me...

Supposedly the Romer-G's last longer and are "faster" than the Cherry MX switches...

Either way, you can never go wrong with Logitech warranty. The first 810 I got had a wonky volume scroll wheel that failed after about 5-6 months. Logitech replaced free of charge. Had to just scan my receipt, a pic of the KB and send an email. Took about 2 weeks to get the new one yesterday.
Aug 16, 2007
2193 posts
748 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone have any opinions of the G513 compared to the G Pro (compact and ten keys less)? I know the G513 has a USB pass-through at the back, which is handy for a USB memory stick, USB headphones or a USB mouse, while the G Pro has none. But the G Pro is pretty compact.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2010
1885 posts
204 upvotes
I've the sdame keyboard. Bought from CC @ 129 last month. My first mechanical keyboard and I switched from Apple external keyboard. I like it so far but doesn't have much experience in Mechanical to compare with
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2010
1885 posts
204 upvotes
Ohlias wrote:
Jan 17th, 2019 12:17 pm
Went from a 610 with Cherry MX Reds to an 810 with Romer-G and the first thing I noticed was that they sound different. The Cherry MXs sound better (I know, doens't really matter). Once my headset is on and I am gaming, I'd actually say I prefer the Romer-G. But they're both great. The real advantage I give to the Romer-G is that the LED light does not bleed under the caps (something that displeases me) and so you get only the letters of the key caps that shine through. Looks more "premium" to me...

Supposedly the Romer-G's last longer and are "faster" than the Cherry MX switches...

Either way, you can never go wrong with Logitech warranty. The first 810 I got had a wonky volume scroll wheel that failed after about 5-6 months. Logitech replaced free of charge. Had to just scan my receipt, a pic of the KB and send an email. Took about 2 weeks to get the new one yesterday.
Companies are getting much better with Warranties. MyCloud WD died and they sent me a new one & i've to send an old one in mail.