Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca Prime Day

Logitech G604 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse $56.99 for prime members

Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2006
1227 posts
1414 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] [Prime Day] Logitech G604 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse $56.99 for prime members

Not ATL, but same price as the last prime day that was out of stock quickly last time. One more chance if you are into Logitech
https://www.amazon.ca/Logitech-Lightspe ... pons&psc=1
14 replies
Feb 22, 2015
527 posts
299 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. What's the ATL price for this mouse? Camelx3 and Keeps show $60 for amazon.
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2006
1227 posts
1414 upvotes
Nobles wrote: Thanks OP. What's the ATL price for this mouse? Camelx3 and Keeps show $60 for amazon.
ATL for amazon.ca. but some lucky folks get it cheaper from Logitech. Logitech doesn't have this in stock anymore
Apr 9, 2017
26 posts
28 upvotes
I keep a stack of these on my bookshelf, just pick one up every time they go on sale. This is the perfect mouse, the button layout is flawless. But like every Logitech seems to do, the microswitches get unreliable after a year or two...
Mar 3, 2018
857 posts
692 upvotes
demil7 wrote: This vs the Razer Orochi v2?
It really depends on what you value. The Orochi is a much smaller and lighter mouse. The G603 is larger but has far more buttons. They're both good.
Oct 4, 2009
378 posts
422 upvotes
FeralWalrus wrote: It really depends on what you value. The Orochi is a much smaller and lighter mouse. The G603 is larger but has far more buttons. They're both good.
So in terms of performance/quality they're the same?
Mar 3, 2018
857 posts
692 upvotes
demil7 wrote: So in terms of performance/quality they're the same?
In terms of sensor quality, I don’t think I could tell the difference.

I would find the 604 to be too big for FPS gaming personally, but you may love it, or want a mouse with a huge number of buttons for MMOs or productivity.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2004
5138 posts
2179 upvotes
Mississauga
691175002 wrote: I keep a stack of these on my bookshelf, just pick one up every time they go on sale. This is the perfect mouse, the button layout is flawless. But like every Logitech seems to do, the microswitches get unreliable after a year or two...
Have you tried claiming warranty?
It has 2 year warranty.

https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/artic ... ming-Mouse
Jan 30, 2022
36 posts
27 upvotes
I bought one 2 years ago and started getting double clicking nonsense and replaced it with another one recently. Otherwise, love the layout of the buttons on the side and the shape of it...I'm tempted.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2017
5187 posts
6023 upvotes
691175002 wrote: I keep a stack of these on my bookshelf, just pick one up every time they go on sale. This is the perfect mouse, the button layout is flawless. But like every Logitech seems to do, the microswitches get unreliable after a year or two...
Lol I like this mouse, but when it fails I’ll just see what new model replaces it
Apr 17, 2021
63 posts
50 upvotes
If you looking to buy a mouse for fps games I would put some more money and get the Logitech G305 Lightspeed
Deal Guru
Jul 15, 2008
10543 posts
4141 upvotes
Toronto
rubennafonso wrote: If you looking to buy a mouse for fps games I would put some more money and get the Logitech G305 Lightspeed
Or wait for it to go on sale if you're not in a rush. Often goes for 40-45$
Mar 3, 2018
857 posts
692 upvotes
JCCRFD wrote: Or wait for it to go on sale if you're not in a rush. Often goes for 40-45$
The Orochi V2 is on sale for $45 as well and is comparable to the 305. Death Adder V2 is also only $47. If you're able to go to a Best Buy or something and actually try them out, I would recommend it.