Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Logitech G613 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard ($89.87)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 12th, 2020 1:33 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
2169 posts
7243 upvotes
Calgary, AB

[Amazon.ca] Logitech G613 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard ($89.87)

The all time low according to Three Horses is $80 back in December, but if you were wanting this keyboard it's still a great sale price.

Amazon Link
20 replies
Feb 7, 2020
181 posts
172 upvotes
Wow. Thanks for the post. Just what I wanted!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
5601 posts
2550 upvotes
Kitchener
I'm eyeing the Dierya DK66 with Gateron optical brown for $80. I need something smaller than full size.
This space is intentionally left blank.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2012
5092 posts
5534 upvotes
Toronto
I was eyeing this for the longest time until I got a ducky one2
Dec 10, 2005
322 posts
127 upvotes
I've bought two of these and though it is still my 'daily driver' I'm desperately looking for an alternative.
- Wireless, long battery life, and mechanical.

I absolutely love the battery life and general feel of the keys presses; however . . .
- The first keyboard began repeating/getting fake inputs after approx. 1.5 years of use
- The second keyboard sometimes doesn't detect inputs. I'll press a key with normal/typical force and it just won't register. This happens infrequently, but consistently.

Am personally hoping this is some sort of a clearout for a new model/redesign. . .
If anyone sees this that knows of a more reliable wireless mechanical keybaord with months+ long battery life let me know ;)
Mar 17, 2015
333 posts
292 upvotes
Winnipeg
Thundercloud wrote: I'm eyeing the Dierya DK66 with Gateron optical brown for $80. I need something smaller than full size.
If you don't mind slow shipping check out Akko on AliExpress. I spent ~$80 shipped for my Akko 3084 w/ Cherry MX Red switches. I have both a 60% and a 75% layout and like the 75% way more. It's only slightly wider but having the function row + arrow keys makes things so much easier.

Here is a review:
https://www.mechtype.com/akko-3084-review/
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
5601 posts
2550 upvotes
Kitchener
KrimsonStudios wrote: If you don't mind slow shipping check out Akko on AliExpress. I spent ~$80 shipped for my Akko 3084 w/ Cherry MX Red switches. I have both a 60% and a 75% layout and like the 75% way more. It's only slightly wider but having the function row + arrow keys makes things so much easier.

Here is a review:
https://www.mechtype.com/akko-3084-review/
I have taken a brief look at the akko. But a review stated it has significant input lag and the cost is also higher. I will take a closer look at it though. Thank you.
This space is intentionally left blank.
Nov 3, 2017
32 posts
12 upvotes
this keyboard doesn't deserve to be called mechanical. the keys bottom out so hard it feels membrane.
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2014
1486 posts
3242 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
akravator wrote: I've bought two of these and though it is still my 'daily driver' I'm desperately looking for an alternative.
- Wireless, long battery life, and mechanical.

I absolutely love the battery life and general feel of the keys presses; however . . .
- The first keyboard began repeating/getting fake inputs after approx. 1.5 years of use
- The second keyboard sometimes doesn't detect inputs. I'll press a key with normal/typical force and it just won't register. This happens infrequently, but consistently.

Am personally hoping this is some sort of a clearout for a new model/redesign. . .
If anyone sees this that knows of a more reliable wireless mechanical keybaord with months+ long battery life let me know ;)

Me too my friend, also looking for a good wireless keyboard.
My g810 is double pressing letters and it's impossible to type anything reliably.

I had to rule out Corsair K63 as it uses a non standard bottom row and thus custom keycaps won't fit.

Crossed off Anne Pro 2 as it seems to have poor QC.
Same with Drevo boards.

Worried about China brands such as RK because I don't want a backdoor.

Might just end up getting a Ducky one 2 mini if I'm unable to find a reliable alternative.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
9970 posts
40835 upvotes
Ordered one for my brother, thanks OP!
hi :)
Feb 2, 2017
560 posts
746 upvotes
I really wanted to like this but Romer G is pretty bad.
May 26, 2012
10 posts
3 upvotes
MARKHAM
Is the deal dead? Link is showing me $119.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
2169 posts
7243 upvotes
Calgary, AB
6twosix wrote: Is the deal dead? Link is showing me $119.
Appears the price increased. I'll mark this thread expired in a couple hours if it stays at this price.
Deal Addict
Jun 24, 2002
3651 posts
1429 upvotes
BC
This vs the g513 from london drugs for $60?
Oct 11, 2004
816 posts
200 upvotes
Montreal, Qc
I'm still using my G15 from 2008-2009. Tab key is getting wonky.

I like the macro keys.

Any wired mechanical keyboards sporting similar macro keys on the left side?
Just the other day, I was looking into finding some custom mapped keyboards/keys for use with macros to add next to a normal mechanical keyboard, but then I wouldn't have space on my keyboard tray.
Aug 14, 2014
949 posts
948 upvotes
Any other full sized wireless mech keyboards? This was literally a few cms too big to fit in my laptop bag... And also didn't enjoy the keys
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2003
11234 posts
3800 upvotes
Richmond Hill
$120 now
Feb 16, 2016
937 posts
494 upvotes
Casselman, Ontario
Possible that it was a price error? I ordered it yesterday when it was 89$ along with some other items. Well today the other items were shipped, but not the keyboard. Also, when I check my orders on my Amazon account, the keyboard doesn’t appear there. I was charged for it on my credit card. Anyone else?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
9970 posts
40835 upvotes
Potrice wrote: Possible that it was a price error? I ordered it yesterday when it was 89$ along with some other items. Well today the other items were shipped, but not the keyboard. Also, when I check my orders on my Amazon account, the keyboard doesn’t appear there. I was charged for it on my credit card. Anyone else?
Still showing up in my orders. Strange.
hi :)