Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Logitech G903 129.99$ 25% off (and other models)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2022 3:55 am
[OP]
Aug 31, 2008
92 posts
48 upvotes
Montreal

[Amazon.ca] Logitech G903 129.99$ 25% off (and other models)

Not the hottest deal but time to buy if you're looking for one probably.

Recent lowest was 119.99.

Other models seem to be at discount too, and even Razer like the Viper Ultimate in black :

Razer Viper Ultimate
Thread Summary
Upgrading your setup? RFD Reviews has a roundup of the best gaming mice!
62 replies
Sep 26, 2009
155 posts
277 upvotes
Toronto
Not a bad price but I've had this mouse and I currently use the G Pro Wireless (https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07GCKQD77). The G Pro Wireless was as low as this price a couple of months ago and I would highly recommend this mouse over the G903 for gamers looking for a mouse in this price range.
Dec 2, 2010
482 posts
695 upvotes
Toronto
Raisinlove wrote: Do not buy this mouse. I have two of them in the electronics recycling bin because of double click issues.
FWIW - I have a G900 (the model the G903 replaced) from 2017 that is still going strong.
Dec 1, 2012
170 posts
556 upvotes
blackstaffer wrote: FWIW - I have a G900 (the model the G903 replaced) from 2017 that is still going strong.
I still have an MX518 from the early 2000's. It's a tank. Some of their products are probably still good.

In the case of the G903, I feel like it's overpriced, badly constructed and designed for planned obsolescence. In other words, it's garbage.
Oct 6, 2020
304 posts
220 upvotes
Same here! $200 MSRP for G900 when it was available.
blackstaffer wrote: FWIW - I have a G900 (the model the G903 replaced) from 2017 that is still going strong.
May 19, 2013
203 posts
70 upvotes
Toronto
My battery life has kind of gone to shit, but it does technically still work
Sep 16, 2011
421 posts
402 upvotes
Southern AB
Raisinlove wrote: Do not buy this mouse. I have two of them in the electronics recycling bin because of double click issues.

See here:

https://www.google.com/search?q=g903+do ... 69&dpr=3.5
Did you bother to RMA either of them? Logitech will replace them. Like others, I haven't had DBL click issues with my 900, I have with a G Pro Wireless, but Logitech replaced it.
Aug 15, 2017
52 posts
15 upvotes
Vancouver
This is good to know, need to get my Performance MX replaced if they'll do it.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
4525 posts
6874 upvotes
BC
been using mine for over a year with no issues (knock on wood). Logitech support is pretty good, have done a few warranty claims with them on other items and it was super easy.
Dec 1, 2012
170 posts
556 upvotes
seriosbrad wrote: Did you bother to RMA either of them? Logitech will replace them. Like others, I haven't had DBL click issues with my 900, I have with a G Pro Wireless, but Logitech replaced it.
Sure let's fill the e-waste dumps.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2007
2024 posts
4109 upvotes
Vancouver

See here:

https://www.google.com/search?q=g903+do ... 69&dpr=3.5
Every single logitech thread like clockwork someone posts this.

Literally a $7 fix *IF* it even occurs. What a waste to bin something that is so ridiculously cheap to repair.

That's *IF* it's not in warranty. We really need a downvote post button on this forum
Dec 1, 2012
170 posts
556 upvotes
danascully wrote:
Every single logitech thread like clockwork someone posts this.

Literally a $7 fix *IF* it even occurs. What a waste to bin something that is so ridiculously cheap to repair.

That's *IF* it's not in warranty. We really need a downvote post button on this forum
Repairing or doing an RMA is time and money, more money than what a properly designed mouse costs.

I'd argue going through RMA is an even worse PITA than repairing yourself. Changing a sensor every year on a mouse is not what people want.

People, stop supporting and shilling for companies that put out shitty products. It's repairable or under warranty is not a good argument. I understand you want to justify your purchase but stop roping people into your delusions.

A 9$ Dell mouse has more reliable sensors than this I've seen thousands of them.
[OP]
Aug 31, 2008
92 posts
48 upvotes
Montreal
Just loved my G900...having a large hand and claw style.

I have a G703 as well so closer design to G Pro (not ambidextrous) and it's too small for me.

Loved my G900 as I said....one of the side button kinda gave up after years a good service (fps).

I play Hammond in Overwatch and side buttons are getting hammered! I like the large side buttons as well.

Call me a dinosaur but I really like the G90x design in my hand.

Edit : Oh and I'll keep using the old G900 for work as the free scroll is great (not as awesome as X Master though)
Last edited by ChUcK2001 on Jan 19th, 2022 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2011
1128 posts
1157 upvotes
Knowhere
To each of their own, Logitech quality is not that good anymore, and warranty is ok nowadays, and warranty is much shorter than before.

So is Logitech still a better buy? Yes, coz others are no better and often worse!

If there is ANYTHING WRONG with it, make sure you make a warranty claim before warranty ends.
[OP]
Aug 31, 2008
92 posts
48 upvotes
Montreal
Exact, I hear issues with other brands as well...they are all made not to last.
Dec 20, 2009
186 posts
35 upvotes
seriosbrad wrote: Did you bother to RMA either of them? Logitech will replace them. Like others, I haven't had DBL click issues with my 900, I have with a G Pro Wireless, but Logitech replaced it.
Will they replace them out of warranty? I have a g703 just out of warranty and it’s starting to double click a lot. Really don’t want to drop $100+ on another one. Might have to see I I can solder some new switches in.
Dec 20, 2009
186 posts
35 upvotes
danascully wrote: Every single logitech thread like clockwork someone posts this.

I have a g703 that is out of warranty and double clicking. I assume the $7 is putting a new switch in? Have any details on how to do it and what switch to get?
Apr 17, 2020
84 posts
207 upvotes
I love this mouse. Been using it for 2+ years. The first one randomly died and Logitech Warranty sent me a new one within a week, no questions asked. I'll be loyal to their mice after that. Also, I never experienced any double click issues with them but I hear a lot of people have that problem... YMMV

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)