Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Logitech Harmony Smart Control, $69.98 same day shipping (FBA Seller)

[OP]
Apr 13, 2016
200 posts
94 upvotes
blehbluh wrote:
Jun 26th, 2019 1:08 pm
Trustedtech also selling refurb as brand new, also the PST collected probably go into their own pocket.

Whenever you see Logitech products selling cheaper than Amazon.ca or at at much lower price than MSRP, those are "refurb / used" condition sell as brand new.
Many marketplace "fulfillment by Amazon" sellers are doing so. Logitech products had no serial number on the package box, as long as it is in original package box, it can be sell as brand new. Very few smart shoppers would know to check the serial number label on the actual product.

There are a lot of Logitech refurbs available in the states, and those FBA sellers sourced from the states as well. Serial number not necessary black out, because they are intentionally to sell refurb as brand new.
Refurbs also had grade A condition too, that's how it will trick you to believe it's brand new.
while that may have been true in your experience, it just wasn't in mine. i don't know what more proof I can provide besides the pics I've already posted to show that the harmony remote I got was brand new

even in the recent Best Buy thread for the harmony remote people are saying that they got a reboxed product (it wasn't in retail packaging) while the box/product I got was in its original packaging and sealed

just called Logitech about the warranty on the S/N for my device after reading your response, they say its valid from the time I that I set it up on Saturday.

if the FBA sellers went through the trouble of refurbishing these devices to the point that they look extremely brand new/are also covered by warranty - well then good on them honestly!
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
1715 posts
372 upvotes
Toronto
Can you have two hubs on the same network?
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2007
2166 posts
318 upvotes
I got my order from MJ , looks pretty new to me on the outside. No scratches.
[OP]
Apr 13, 2016
200 posts
94 upvotes
pmcd wrote:
Jun 26th, 2019 5:31 pm
Can you have two hubs on the same network?
yeah, you can set them up in the app to different names and such as well to control different rooms, activities, devices etc.
Aug 26, 2011
98 posts
30 upvotes
This has been great for grandparents' place. On occasion if no sound on soundbar or if tv screen didn't turn on I can access the harmony hub remotely via app to fix it and turn the device on.

This has replaced all their remotes and made it so easy for them.
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2005
4966 posts
798 upvotes
Montreal
@DoesltHot,

I wasn't aware that you can access the hub remotely via the app.

Thx,
Phils
Aug 26, 2011
98 posts
30 upvotes
Yes it works great!

I thought it was just local wifi network too but I happened to use it when my wifi was off.

For the second hub at a different location there is an option to "switch hubs" and select the one you want.