Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Logitech K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard - $39.99 (26% off)

[OP]
Oct 19, 2010
61 posts
301 upvotes
Montreal

[Amazon.ca] Logitech K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard - $39.99 (26% off)

Logitech K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard with Easy-Switch for up to 3 Devices, Slim, 2 Year Battery – PC, Laptop, Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, Android, iPad OS, Apple TV

3 different colors:
Last edited by shoxsho on Aug 18th, 2021 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
13 replies
Deal Guru
Dec 2, 2008
12427 posts
2145 upvotes
GTA
Keyboard keyboard no touchpad :(
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
7813 posts
4606 upvotes
West GTEH!
Nice keyboard. No NUM pad. Confused Face For me that's a Deal breaker.
😎
Jun 14, 2015
52 posts
42 upvotes
Toronto
I was looking at a multi-device Bluetooth keyboard for my iPhone, PC, and iPad. I had this keyboard for about a day before I returned it. It syncs well, but the keys are so cheap and clacky and loud.

I got the K780, which has its own quirks, but is a much better typing experience. I’d recommend that over the K380.
Sep 25, 2009
999 posts
838 upvotes
I got the Dell multidevice keyboard and mouse last time it was on sale, and I have been enjoying it so far.
Oct 14, 2018
109 posts
181 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I have no way to confirm this (though I tried searching) but the black/dark grey version in the Amazon link is an older gen to the rose and white version. I'm anecdotally speaking because these colours definitely were not available when I bought the black one years ago, but there is the odd design difference between the two categories I mentioned (take a look at the illustrations on the function row)...

I bought the black one years ago to accompany the free iPad from RBC. Together with a refurbished Apple Pencil and the latest crap version of iPadOS, it makes for a pretty capable ~$100 computer-like setup. Since most of my work is on Sharepoint/Teams/Zoom/MS Office, I'm able to do much of it from the road thanks to the handy little keyboard. It doesn't lag, the typing experience is fine: the keys have travel, and it switches over from iPad to Android phone really quickly for when you want to send an angry text.

It also works great when you need to use MS Remote Desktop to connect to a Windows PC for actual no BS computer work.

Blessing and curse is that it'll wake the device when the iPad or Android phone is asleep. And it'll start typing your lock password or dial the emergency dialer if you forgot to turn off the keyboard when you put it into your satchel. It's pretty nice for when you're returning from the bathroom and can unlock it without touching the screen, though.
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2006
2998 posts
1974 upvotes
Toronto
Just note...no backlighting on this keyboard.

For me, that's a deal breaker.
May 17, 2006
563 posts
67 upvotes
Toronto
shoxsho wrote: Lowest price ever
Nope! I bought a bunch for $29.99 on Amazon back in 2018.

That said, great device for what it does. Compact, easy device switching, long lasting batteries. It isn't meant for productivity but is an awesome floater for media PC, android tv, or any random bt enabled devices that might occasionally need a keyboard.
Jan 23, 2007
198 posts
71 upvotes
Toronto
The enter key shape will make me crazy every time I need to press enter. pass
Aug 14, 2009
493 posts
811 upvotes
AB
Dang, I was thinking this was the one that worked with Oculus VR. Nope, that's the K830.
Mar 8, 2010
162 posts
295 upvotes
Logitech is a trusted brand and the K380 is solid, but just as a FYI I bought this bluetooth keyboard for $17 at primecables and its actually surprisingly decent. Use case should be the same, although this one only supports one device paired at a time, not 3 like the logitech.

https://www.primecables.ca/p-346943-gza ... #sku347489
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2015
1137 posts
1787 upvotes
Vancouver
threi wrote: Logitech is a trusted brand and the K380 is solid, but just as a FYI I bought this bluetooth keyboard for $17 at primecables and its actually surprisingly decent. Use case should be the same, although this one only supports one device paired at a time, not 3 like the logitech.

https://www.primecables.ca/p-346943-gza ... #sku347489
In the spec, it says No ESC key for Mac. Is that true?
Mar 8, 2010
162 posts
295 upvotes
fpenguin wrote: In the spec, it says No ESC key for Mac. Is that true?
I dont have a mac to test, but it definitely has an esc key. It has 3 modes (ios/android/windows) which changes the key functionality.