Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Logitech K800 Wireless Illuminated Keyboard $79.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 26th, 2020 9:55 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2003
2050 posts
335 upvotes
Toronto
This is my main keyboard, have the old version with the replaceable AA batteries. Love the backlit keys at night, and that it's relatively quiet (non clicky sounds). I would probably take a pass given they changed to non-replaceable batteries - guess they want people to junk it and get a new keyboard.. just adds to all that electronic waste imo.. :(
Dec 11, 2009
229 posts
50 upvotes
Vancouver
Punira wrote: I wish logitech make a wireless one with the feel of the wired K740.
I’ve been using the K740 for about 10 years, such a great keyboard. Bought one a few years ago to use at work as well!
Mar 6, 2010
369 posts
112 upvotes
Sorry for going off topic a little...I have a Logitech Dinovo set (like this: https://www.amazon.ca/Logitech-DiNovo-C ... B0000UV0JA) and used to like it a lot, the keys got all gross over the years though so I am thinking of getting something similar (Dinovo is discontinued). Is there something that has similar typing feel to Dinovo that's available in the market these days (and recommended by my fellow RFDers)? I do not need the number pad and the mouse, just the main keyboard would suffice.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2003
5580 posts
7779 upvotes
Vancouver
Angultra wrote: Nice score, I remember picking up a couple K830 but not the K800. Best media kb IMO.
Right, I was about to get K830 and while on site - K800 was available for that same price!!!

Probably was a momentary price error - but I didn't complain... Smiling Face With Open Mouth
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who gives up a little freedom to gain a little security, deserves neither and will lose both. (Benjamin Franklin)
Aug 24, 2018
842 posts
459 upvotes
Langley BC
max011 wrote: Right, I was about to get K830 and while on site - K800 was available for that same price!!!

Probably was a momentary price error - but I didn't complain... Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Why would it be a price error, It has been this much before.
Images
  • kb.PNG

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)