Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Logitech M330 Silent Plus Wireless Large Mouse (Black) $19.99

46 replies
Jan 17, 2010
962 posts
468 upvotes
Port Coquitlam
Don't know why OP get downvote. I used a M330 for years and it becomes my favorable mouse, light, good size, silent and most importantly, battery life is long...19.99 is lowest price as per CCC, so...why downvote???
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
2721 posts
6217 upvotes
Mississauga
I never really understood why people care so much about a downvote. People are always gonna hate for no reason. I wish RFD would just remove the downvote option altogether as I find it only discourages people from posting deals altogether.
Sep 18, 2019
226 posts
310 upvotes
i got the white version for the same price back ago, nothing wrong with the mouse but i just wished there are back and forward buttons tho

upvoted!
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2004
1473 posts
2779 upvotes
Ontario
jetertmac wrote: I never really understood why people care so much about a downvote. People are always gonna hate for no reason. I wish RFD would just remove the downvote option altogether as I find it only discourages people from posting deals altogether.
It's nice to see the reasoning that people disagree with a hot deal or don't find it hot - I use it for guidance on whether it is a good deal or not if it's been downvoted a lot for being a bad price after all. Particularly helpful for catching paid Amazon shills. Just ignore anyone who uses "Other" - they be downvoting just to downvote for no good reason (at least they have a bucket to do it in)
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2004
3048 posts
944 upvotes
Joedest wrote: Does this scroll sideways?
Just tried it, and no. Left does nothing, right engages a vertical scroll by moving mouse up/down.

I have had one for a little less than a year, and am quite happy with it. Good mouse for $20.
Nov 23, 2007
368 posts
29 upvotes
Very good mouse. Works on couch fabric too!
RedFlagSTEALS: 2020 - nothing major....yet ;)
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2019
1551 posts
1718 upvotes
I have the exact same mouse and it's just vertical scroll, and it's a fat wheel with notches for a firm scrolling action. There aren't any side scrolling (no tilting of the wheel), which I wish it did and some navigation buttons too. But this is a good deal for this mouse. It has great battery life as well. Wireless mice have come a long way and aren't the battery hogs they used to be.
Why settle for full retail price when you can wait and get it at a lower price for better value (even better if there's a bundled freebies deal)? 😉
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2006
2900 posts
1583 upvotes
It's a decent mouse - I have one that I use almost every day. It's definitely more quiet than my other mice without being less clicky.

That being said, the glaring omission in its design is the lack of back button.
Jul 13, 2020
191 posts
112 upvotes
I'm using this mouse right now, it's the most comfortable one i have! I think you can use a unifying receiver with it too.
Feb 7, 2017
820 posts
511 upvotes
I am currently using a m310 right now and this m330 is actually slightly smaller. I can't pull the trigger because I don't if it would feel better or worse.
Nov 28, 2007
484 posts
238 upvotes
I bought it month ago as my MX1 was really starting to become an irritant on my ears with the loud clicking.
The M330 is great and so so much more quitter as others have mentioned, the battery seems to last for a while
At $20 its a no brainer!
Jan 13, 2017
852 posts
469 upvotes
thanks OP!. Been looking for a wireless mouse sub $20 that had whisper quiet clicking. This fits the bill. :)
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2004
3048 posts
944 upvotes
knapper wrote: Just tried it, and no. Left does nothing, right engages a vertical scroll by moving mouse up/down.

I have had one for a little less than a year, and am quite happy with it. Good mouse for $20.
LesDeals wrote: I have the exact same mouse and it's just vertical scroll, and it's a fat wheel with notches for a firm scrolling action. There aren't any side scrolling (no tilting of the wheel), which I wish it did and some navigation buttons too. But this is a good deal for this mouse. It has great battery life as well. Wireless mice have come a long way and aren't the battery hogs they used to be.
Was just playing and to clarify it will allow you to scroll sideways if you push and hold the wheel to the right and move the mouse from side to side.
Feb 26, 2015
153 posts
85 upvotes
OP mentioned "large" mouse, note that it is not a full size mouse but a compact one.
I've been using it since few months and it's a really good, quiet mouse.
Oct 19, 2019
554 posts
693 upvotes
Toronto Night Sky
Are u kidding bro? You asking for sideway scroll on a $20 basic office mouse? LOL!
Aug 29, 2010
556 posts
625 upvotes
It's great quiet mouse, but mine had click issue within mere 6 months usage.. I opened it up and manage to fix it but that only lasted 1 month of usage before it was having same issue again. Now I can't seem to fix the issue anymore. Still, I am thinking of giving it another shot as it significantly reduces noise of clicking
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2011
2189 posts
2897 upvotes
TORONTO
chinook79 wrote: It's great quiet mouse, but mine had click issue within mere 6 months usage.. I opened it up and manage to fix it but that only lasted 1 month of usage before it was having same issue again. Now I can't seem to fix the issue anymore. Still, I am thinking of giving it another shot as it significantly reduces noise of clicking
Logitech's warranty is pretty good, contact them they'll send you a new one.
RACISM IS THE WORST VIRUS

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)