• Jan 20th, 2021 10:20 pm
[OP]
May 6, 2020
46 posts
360 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Logitech M330 Silent Plus Wireless Mouse - $19.99

Bought this mouse when it was posted last year:
amazon-ca-logitech-m330-silent-plus-wir ... f-2386164/

It goes on sale for $20 around once a month. I can confirm that the mouse is really comfortable. Note that the mouse is designed for right-handed people.

About this item
  • ULTRA-QUIET MOUSE - 90% reduced click sound and same click feel eliminates noise and distractions for you and others around you
  • QUIET MARK CERTIFICATION - Logitech is the first mouse company in the world to receive the Quiet Mark certification from the UK Noise Abatement Society that internationally recognizes technology designed to reduce noise
  • ERGONOMIC SHAPE - Designed with contoured grips made of soft rubber for total comfort
  • LONG BATTERY LIFE - 2 year battery life and auto-sleep help you go longer between battery changes
  • PLUG'N'PLAY CONNECTION - Nano-sized Logitech wireless unifying receiver stays in your computer - plug it in, forget it, even add compatible wireless devices without multiple USB receivers. Note: No Bluetooth connection, only USB connection
Last edited by Mars2012 on Feb 5th, 2021 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: changed link to grey colour/black colour is $39.99
19 replies
Dec 8, 2009
63 posts
46 upvotes
Pierrefonds
How are we in 2021 and mice are still being made without a back button?
Jan 1, 2017
175 posts
221 upvotes
does this work on glass surfaces?
Dec 8, 2006
958 posts
571 upvotes
Ive got this mouse and its great. Super quiet!
Zoomer Wireless user 😄
Jan 15, 2004
391 posts
29 upvotes
Calgary
Banane wrote: How are we in 2021 and mice are still being made without a back button?
I just received my Logitech M510 from Amazon (on sale for $29.99) and it's got a back and forward button, along with side scroll with the scrolling wheel (but I haven't figured out how to set that part up with the mac)

https://www.amazon.ca/Logitech-M510-Wir ... 847&sr=8-2
Nov 15, 2016
46 posts
28 upvotes
Edmonton
My only qualm with this mouse is that the scroll wheel has gotten a tiny bit squeakier since I bought it half a year ago. Otherwise it works as advertised!
Jun 19, 2008
41 posts
49 upvotes
Montreal
Note that it doesnt seem to come with a unified receiver (the little orange logo on the usb dongle that allows connecting multiple logitech devices into one dongle) anyone used that mouse with a unified receiver? Does it detect?

Use case is when you want a single dongle for all your mouses, yah interference, but not in my messy use case ;)
Nov 5, 2018
30 posts
30 upvotes
You can use it with a unifying Receiver. You download Logitech connect I think it’s called. Then you can pair and unpair.
Dec 13, 2019
372 posts
289 upvotes
I have this same mouse. Very good and accurate mouse overall and quiet (as a mouse). However, the annoying thing is it doesn't have the freewheel or tilt scrolling where you can tilt the scroll wheel to scroll left or right. The wheel is also rubberized and ribbed and made of plastic. Great, comfortable wireless mouse at a great price.

Better yet, do a PM with BB or a local retailer to see if you can get it in-store.
Why settle for MSRP when you can wait and get it at a lower price? 😉
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
15003 posts
6403 upvotes
Ottawa
I can't imagine using a mouse without a back button

I do find some mice make annoying sounds from their scroll wheel. I can hear my wife scrolling halfway across the room.
Rich or poor, paying full price for anything is for suckers. Be an informed purchaser by searching RFD for the all-time-low price.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
6654 posts
3008 upvotes
Moncton, NB
Banane wrote: How are we in 2021 and mice are still being made without a back button?
I don't think anyone wants to go back to 2020 :)
Nov 28, 2019
298 posts
712 upvotes
Thanks OP in for one. Will put it in good use for stealth 'film' operation during these cold winter nights.
Apr 15, 2006
208 posts
30 upvotes
pacman wrote: I just received my Logitech M510 from Amazon (on sale for $29.99) and it's got a back and forward button, along with side scroll with the scrolling wheel (but I haven't figured out how to set that part up with the mac)

https://www.amazon.ca/Logitech-M510-Wir ... 847&sr=8-2
I have the same mouse and like it because it's a full size mouse and has programmable keys, which is really useful for surfing.

You have to download the Logi Options app to enable horizontal scrolling (which is the default action out of the box).
Deal Guru
Dec 10, 2004
12314 posts
1866 upvotes
Kanata
Boboche wrote: Note that it doesnt seem to come with a unified receiver (the little orange logo on the usb dongle that allows connecting multiple logitech devices into one dongle) anyone used that mouse with a unified receiver? Does it detect?

Use case is when you want a single dongle for all your mouses, yah interference, but not in my messy use case ;)
I paired it with the unifying receiver from the K400 Plus. Works perfectly.