Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Logitech M330 Silent Plus Wireless Mouse - $19.99 (50% OFF)

Feb 6, 2013
860 posts
957 upvotes
Ontario
boyoflondon wrote: There are a lot of Karen's in the office. My wife was victim to one pre-covid. Apparently my wife's keyboard/mouse was waay too loud.
I mean come on Winking Face
Mar 20, 2011
206 posts
291 upvotes
Markham
ES_Revenge wrote: LOL quiet. Like who thought this one up? Seems like a fine deal and all but who was it that thought, "These computer mice are way too damn loud! We need to make/have a quiet one!" Out of all the things that make noise on a computer the last one I'd probably think of would be the mouse.
Actually I bought one Dec 2019 as we were scheduled for a cruise in January (ya, I know...) Figured I can get in some late night gaming in the cabin once the wife and kid was asleep. While you wouldn't notice the mouse click in a normal everyday environment, at night when everyone is asleep, that mouse click is loud AF in a completely silent room in close quarters. Still haven't been able to use it though. But it is MUCH quieter than any regular mouse
May 28, 2020
16 posts
10 upvotes
For people like me who work from home at night. "Quiet mouse" is a luxury. Don't want my kid and wife getting disturbed by my clicks Winking Face
Jun 8, 2020
35 posts
7 upvotes
Thanks OP. I have ordered it but had to return my previous purchase as amazon don't offer price match on their own website itself. :(
Bang for the Buck only \\-_-// 😁😃😄
May 11, 2014
406 posts
155 upvotes
Saint-Leonard, QC
V1NAFK wrote: Thanks OP. I have ordered it but had to return my previous purchase as amazon don't offer price match on their own website itself. :(
Yes, stupid policy. they will pay the return and they gonna restock an open box :S.
Jul 31, 2016
454 posts
793 upvotes
Whitby
sleepyhound wrote: Bought the silver one on the last $19.99 deal, been daily driving it for months now working from home and no issues at all. And you may laugh at the "quiet" part but honestly, it's really nice. It's softer to click than other mice and is really comfortable. Thumbs up.
ES_Revenge wrote: LOL quiet. Like who thought this one up? Seems like a fine deal and all but who was it that thought, "These computer mice are way too damn loud! We need to make/have a quiet one!" Out of all the things that make noise on a computer the last one I'd probably think of would be the mouse.
Lol you've never worked at night with people sleeping or in the library or in a quiet office... Or worked a job when concentration and focus mattered. If you don't understand the issue don't get up on your soapbox
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2005
4381 posts
22827 upvotes
Montreal
Pre-Covid, these are great when you are in a meeting room all day working with a team. Now, they are handy when you are on a MS Teams conference call and want to work w/o hearing the mouse click.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
3471 posts
3109 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
It's not even just the mouse clicks, the scroll wheel is "silent" as well and it's glorious. I've been using one for a couple years.

Only thing to note is that it's smaller than a normal mouse so it takes a bit to get used to it.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
27213 posts
7530 upvotes
ajacian81 wrote: Lol you've never worked at night with people sleeping or in the library or in a quiet office... Or worked a job when concentration and focus mattered. If you don't understand the issue don't get up on your soapbox
:rolleyes: Alright hotshot you come try do my job see how easy it is. Guarantee at the end of the day you'll never come back. Concentration and focus matter beyond you think and I gotta do it in an incredibly noisy environment and can't be a damn pansy about it and complain about "noise" and how I can't perform because a mouse is clicking too loud. Don't get up from your coddled position where everyone panders to not making any noise around you so you can "concentrate".

But don't worry there's lots of people that have come to my work and left because it's "too noisy", etc., no big loss these people can't hack it. Not at a job and not in life most likely.
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2012
1122 posts
620 upvotes
Burlington
I need one of these so people can't hear me surfing the internet during video conference meetings...
This seems to go down to $20 regularly on amazon and staples, so if you're not in desperate need you should still be able to get this price later on.
Jun 15, 2020
163 posts
177 upvotes
Ontario
Oof, I regret buying the cheap Logitech mouse for $15 :(
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
1056 posts
43 upvotes
My M320 is very comfort to hold but not quiet at all...
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
1056 posts
43 upvotes
hokingchan wrote: another impulse buy, thanks OP!
I had to stop buying mouse, had a few laying around