Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Logitech M330 Silent Plus Wireless Mouse - $19.99 (50% OFF)

Apr 29, 2016
2 posts
Musiq Soulchild wrote: Found another Logitech mouse on sale. Maybe someone can comment on how this compares with OPs.

https://www.amazon.ca/Logitech-Wireless ... s=1&sr=8-4
Honestly not the greatest IMHO. Despite the reviews, after a good amount of usage over 8-9 months, the "smooth rubber grips" started peeling and the adhesive bled through on both mice I owned. After some time, there were delays on the cursor as well which I couldn't handle when bouncing between Excel sheets for work docs.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2014
1154 posts
311 upvotes
Toronto, ON
cn_habs wrote: I have been using another quiet but not silent mouse from AMZN which I have learned to really appreciate for $26.58 : Vertical Ergonomic Mouse
Vertical mouse ftw. Never going back to normal.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2003
7801 posts
582 upvotes
Edmonton
Musiq Soulchild wrote: Found another Logitech mouse on sale. Maybe someone can comment on how this compares with OPs.

https://www.amazon.ca/Logitech-Wireless ... s=1&sr=8-4
I picked this one up from best buy two weeks ago. Great mouse, comfortable and a good size. Also works on many different surfaces and has a soft green light on the bottom vs. The annoying red one.
Dec 8, 2006
868 posts
473 upvotes
+1 for this mouse. I got it 2 weeks ago and its very slient and comfortable to use!
2x Zoomer Wireless (Rogers): $40.50 6GB 4G LTE, Unlimited Calling & Text
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2011
1067 posts
656 upvotes
Montreal
ES_Revenge wrote: LOL quiet. Like who thought this one up? Seems like a fine deal and all but who was it that thought, "These computer mice are way too damn loud! We need to make/have a quiet one!" Out of all the things that make noise on a computer the last one I'd probably think of would be the mouse.
I bought one of these after doing a lot of studying in a library and noticing that my mouse was very loud. No left / right on the scroll wheel though. Actually noticed that everyone uses the touchpad so I'm out of date.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2011
1067 posts
656 upvotes
Montreal
I bought mine regular price thiugh so good deal here.
Jul 31, 2016
454 posts
793 upvotes
Whitby
ES_Revenge wrote: :rolleyes: Alright hotshot you come try do my job see how easy it is. Guarantee at the end of the day you'll never come back. Concentration and focus matter beyond you think and I gotta do it in an incredibly noisy environment and can't be a damn pansy about it and complain about "noise" and how I can't perform because a mouse is clicking too loud. Don't get up from your coddled position where everyone panders to not making any noise around you so you can "concentrate".

But don't worry there's lots of people that have come to my work and left because it's "too noisy", etc., no big loss these people can't hack it. Not at a job and not in life most likely.
I think you need to work on your anger and self esteem issues. My apologies for riling you up, you clearly are going through a rough time. Hope it gets better.
Oct 31, 2008
72 posts
116 upvotes
Calgary
hellohi wrote: non-unifying receiver fyi.
Unless the the product description is wrong,
"PLUG'N'PLAY CONNECTION - Nano-sized Logitech wireless unifying receiver stays in your computer - plug it in, forget it, even add compatible wireless devices without multiple USB receivers. Note: No Bluetooth connection, only USB connection"
Jun 20, 2020
232 posts
205 upvotes
Toronto
Stinky2 wrote: Unless the the product description is wrong,
"PLUG'N'PLAY CONNECTION - Nano-sized Logitech wireless unifying receiver stays in your computer - plug it in, forget it, even add compatible wireless devices without multiple USB receivers. Note: No Bluetooth connection, only USB connection"
The product description is wrong. Also wrong receiver in the first product image.

https://www.amazon.ca/ask/questions/Tx17FHG6L7055JC/?

Q:does this mouse come with unifying receiver ?
A: No it comes with a usb receiver. It has false advertising on the first picture. I bought the mouse for that reason and it came with a USB receiver. I spoke to Amazon regarding picture regarding false advertising and they were suppose to update it which they still haven't done so. Don't buy if you want also a unifying receiver included. Also they did not do anything regarding false advertising. Their response was if you don't want it then return it.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
2729 posts
1010 upvotes
Markham
The mouse is super small, funny that it has large mouse in its title, returned...
Not buying something on sale ISN'T a crime, buying something not on sale IS.