Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Logitech M330 Silent Plus Wireless Mouse - 19.99$ (50% off) - Amazon.ca

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 21st, 2021 11:48 am
[OP]
Feb 23, 2008
89 posts
275 upvotes
Montreal

[Amazon.ca] Logitech M330 Silent Plus Wireless Mouse - 19.99$ (50% off) - Amazon.ca

25 replies
Jul 30, 2019
66 posts
211 upvotes
I’ve had this mouse since like July. It’s well built and a great quality budget mouse for $20.

If you don’t want a fancy more productively or gaming styled wireless mouse with the bonus of silent clicking, this is the one to get.
Remember, don't be a toxic drama queen or someone might not post a great deal. Be respectful and we all prosper.
Dec 1, 2017
10 posts
38 upvotes
Do you guys know if this comes with a unifying receiver or just a nano receiver?

The description says unifying, but a number of the answers and reviews say otherwise. Would really want the unifying receiver to use with my keyboard to save a USB port.

Thanks!
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2011
2038 posts
718 upvotes
Edmonton
Neat looking mouse (I like the grey). Would buy in a second if it had at least one thumb button.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2010
1452 posts
889 upvotes
Canada
Not sure if it's just me, but the mouse buttons were too sensitive and resting my fingers on the buttons easily resulted in unintentional clicks.
Nov 15, 2016
41 posts
26 upvotes
Edmonton
This alongside Dell's generic keyboard (KB216) is quite the silent assassin on desktop.
Sep 12, 2020
3 posts
2 upvotes
Stay away from this mouse. The quality is good no doubt and its quiet. BUT, it has some design flaws. You would constantly misclick.
Sep 3, 2008
72 posts
54 upvotes
Toronto
ekwu1990 wrote: Stay away from this mouse. The quality is good no doubt and its quiet. BUT, it has some design flaws. You would constantly misclick.
Never had an issue with misclicks.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2009
1286 posts
941 upvotes
Montreal
ekwu1990 wrote: Stay away from this mouse. The quality is good no doubt and its quiet. BUT, it has some design flaws. You would constantly misclick.
YMMV for any mouse.
Jun 12, 2018
168 posts
99 upvotes
Pet, Ontario
Not sure I can go back now to a mouse that doesn't support usb and bt
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11673 posts
3068 upvotes
Apparently I bought this mouse 2 years ago for the same price... I have NO IDEA where it is at home. That's the RFD effect, when you buy cheap sh*t and have no idea why, as I obviously didn't need it!
Wondering if I sent it to school with my boy!
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Oct 19, 2014
94 posts
26 upvotes
Westmount, QC
Trying to make up my mind between this and the Costco one I think it's called precision pro selling for 29.99$. Any hints?
Thanks
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
28356 posts
8804 upvotes
One could say....it's quiet as a mouse! Ahahahahaha :lol:

But seriously I never got this mouse and why a mouse has to be quiet. Maybe for those folks that don't want too much noise while navigating their ASMR videos or whatever.

For a $40 reg. price you'd think it would come with the Unifying receiver though.
Edit: Wait it is Unifiying, it says it in the item name and the description!
Amazon wrote:Logitech M330 Silent Plus Wireless Mouse – Enjoy Same Click Feel with 90% Less Click Noise, 2 Year Battery Life, Ergonomic Right-Hand Shape for Computers and Laptops, USB Unifying Receiver, Black
irisying wrote: It's not unifying.
See above.
Mar 12, 2016
799 posts
1126 upvotes
ramid0 wrote: Trying to make up my mind between this and the Costco one I think it's called precision pro selling for 29.99$. Any hints?
Thanks
That one is same as m720...larger so ergo is a big factor in which is better

I love costco one
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11673 posts
3068 upvotes
UWOD2020 wrote: That one is same as m720...larger so ergo is a big factor in which is better

I love costco one
is the Costco one still available?
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Mar 18, 2013
258 posts
56 upvotes
Toronto
I've had two of these in the past and always had problems with misclick. I found others on Amazon and AliExpress for the same price but with 5 buttons.
signature removed for rule violations
Deal Fanatic
Feb 13, 2003
5050 posts
5854 upvotes
Not sure about this one, but I had gone through about 10 Logitech mice and they all eventually developed click issues (unintentional double click and click not holding). You can see numerous complaints on the internet. Logitech may replace it for you if it's under warranty, but apparently it's the issue with cheap components.
get what is cheap, not what you need :lol: