• Jul 15th, 2020 7:29 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Aug 8, 2013
405 posts
533 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Logitech M330 Silent Plus Wireless Mouse - $24.99

I was looking for a silent mouse since I've been working from home. I was going to order a generic brand yesterday but decided to hold off.

Saw this this morning on sale!
11 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2007
2988 posts
982 upvotes
Scarborough
vely disappointed with Logitech. I have 3 mice #310 (cheap lefty friendly/sized) developed double-click sickness typically after warranty....

Cut n Paste from Amazon's #330:

3.0 out of 5 stars sadly the left button didn't last more than 6 months.
Reviewed in Canada on May 28, 2020
Color Name: BlackVerified Purchase
it starts to go crazy after 4-5 months. sometimes it would do double click with only one click. kind of disappointed right now.
Dec 13, 2019
984 posts
926 upvotes
This is a good, reliable, quiet mouse (what a "mouse" should be -- quiet) Face With Tears Of Joy with a sure, textured grip. The battery lasts forever and it has a unifying receiver. I do have a few complaints about the mouse:

• Does not have a tilt wheel
  • Southpaws need not apply. It's made for right-handers only.
  • Not a dual-function wheel where I can either have clicky scroll or freewheel scroll.

If you can live with those shortcomings, this is a great mouse to buy at this price.
Why settle for full retail price when you can wait and get it at a lower price for better value (even better if there's a bundled freebies deal)? 😉
Jul 30, 2019
116 posts
84 upvotes
Vancouver
Good price, but difficult to go back to not having forward/back buttons on the side.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2014
1939 posts
2965 upvotes
Gud Ol' Ontariuh Boy
Always love the off-road trackwheels.

Solid deal though, had one previously (paid $40 I believe) but later replaced it with a MS Sculpt Ergonomic.

Both great options.
Sep 23, 2008
908 posts
682 upvotes
Driftwood wrote: Unifying receiver too!
It's not. The pictures are outright wrong. I bought it at $20 and returned it because of that. Ended up getting the m510 for $30 at Best Buy. Also a good option is the $40 710 variant at Costco posted a month or so back.
Selling:
My Soul -- PM Me
Feb 21, 2019
214 posts
399 upvotes
Vancouver
I just bought one of these the last time it went on sale, it's a great mouse, I have zero complaints.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
2978 posts
1423 upvotes
Markham
Mouse is pretty small
Not buying something on sale ISN'T a crime, buying something not on sale IS.
Mar 25, 2013
629 posts
520 upvotes
Toronto
jcha7420 wrote: Good price, but difficult to go back to not having forward/back buttons on the side.
THIS. I'm looking for a nice portable mouse for my laptop to replace my old Microsoft one but been waiting for a nice Logitech for under $30 but I need forward/backward buttons
DroidKid
Deal Guru
Dec 10, 2004
12521 posts
2819 upvotes
Kanata
Wet Banana wrote: It's not. The pictures are outright wrong. I bought it at $20 and returned it because of that. Ended up getting the m510 for $30 at Best Buy. Also a good option is the $40 710 variant at Costco posted a month or so back.
That's interesting. I use the mouse with the receiver for the k400 keyboard, that is unifying and it works. I haven't tried the receiver for the m330 with the k400 though. I'll have to give that a try.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)