[Amazon Canada] Logitech M330 Silent Wireless Mouse (Black Only) - $19.99

[OP]
Feb 8, 2012
639 posts
370 upvotes
VANCOUVER

[Amazon Canada] Logitech M330 Silent Wireless Mouse (Black Only) - $19.99

**You will need to choose Amazon as the seller to get this price**
Just under the price, click "New (16) from $19.99" and choose Amazon as the seller.
It is temporarily out of stock at the moment, but you can still purchase and they will ship it to you when they restock.

The biggest selling point of this mouse is that it is extremely quiet.

Black only at this price.

Product Details:
  • ULTRA-QUIET MOUSE - 90% reduced click sound and same click feel eliminates noise and distractions for you and others around you
  • QUIET MARK CERTIFICATION - Logitech is the first mouse company in the world to receive the Quiet Mark certification from the UK Noise Abatement Society that internationally recognizes technology designed to reduce noise
  • ERGONOMIC SHAPE - Designed with contoured grips made of soft rubber for total comfort
  • LONG BATTERY LIFE - 2 year battery life and auto-sleep help you go longer between battery changes
  • PLUG'N'PLAY CONNECTION - Nano-sized Logitech wireless unifying receiver stays in your computer— plug it in, forget it, even add compatible wireless devices without multiple USB receivers. Note: No Bluetooth connection, only USB connection
Last edited by gamzerz on Oct 22nd, 2019 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
14 replies
[OP]
Feb 8, 2012
639 posts
370 upvotes
VANCOUVER
rozsalyib wrote:
Oct 22nd, 2019 1:23 pm
Thanks op, it sounds good but once you try a vertical ergonomic mouse you don't want to look back.
Out of many available a options, a cheap one: TeckNet 2.4G Vertical Wireless Mouse Ergonomic Optical Mouse
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3267354 ... 4c4dKEg1Sb
Welcome!
I've been wanting to try a vertical ergo mouse for a while now but never really committed to getting one as I just can't give up my current mice for productivity.
May 17, 2007
369 posts
68 upvotes
Toronto
rozsalyib wrote:
Oct 22nd, 2019 1:23 pm
Thanks op, it sounds good but once you try a vertical ergonomic mouse you don't want to look back.
Out of many available a options, a cheap one: TeckNet 2.4G Vertical Wireless Mouse Ergonomic Optical Mouse
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3267354 ... 4c4dKEg1Sb
I have some technet mouses, the feel is and quality of product is pretty bad
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2007
1213 posts
242 upvotes
Toronto
I love tactile feel and sound of a mouse and a keyboard. I'm not sure I'd like a silent mouse...
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2007
1888 posts
231 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks Op. Looks like its temporary out of stock
[OP]
Feb 8, 2012
639 posts
370 upvotes
VANCOUVER
realg123 wrote:
Oct 22nd, 2019 2:23 pm
Thanks Op. Looks like its temporary out of stock
Thanks for letting me know, I updated the post. You can still purchase and they'll ship it later though.
gyong3 wrote:
Oct 22nd, 2019 2:14 pm
I love tactile feel and sound of a mouse and a keyboard. I'm not sure I'd like a silent mouse...
It claims to have the same tactile feel but just the sound is gone. More for people who work in a really quiet environment I guess.
Nov 23, 2004
96 posts
125 upvotes
Ontario
No back button as far as I can tell? Definitely a deal breaker for me
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2006
2390 posts
647 upvotes
Calgary
Where can I find a noisy mouse?
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2005
1242 posts
338 upvotes
I don't believe this comes with an unifying receiver as specified in the product details.
Nov 23, 2004
96 posts
125 upvotes
Ontario
LouisDavid wrote:
Oct 22nd, 2019 3:17 pm
does this work on a macbook air ?
Yes, a mouse is a mouse. Optionally you can install the Logitech software for extra customization, but it'll work out of the box.
Oct 19, 2019
54 posts
65 upvotes
Toronto Night Sky
I bought this mouse a few months back because i didn't want to make noises when browsing facebook in class LOL. This mouse does the job given the fact that its very quiet and you have to listen closely to hear the noises. However, the mouse is quite flimsy and the edgy rubberized sides made it a bit sticky at times. Also, there are only 2 buttons on this mouse, no back/forward and the rolling wheel is rather slow and outdated. So overall, if you want a simple mouse that is very quiet, this will do the job. But if you want something more functional, I would suggest go for the logitech anywhere 2s.

P.s: It is currently OOS on Amazon.
May 4, 2001
35 posts
31 upvotes
The $4.00 Targus mouse at Dollarama is a much better deal. The only downside is that the range is somewhat limited so if you plan on using this wireless mouse it's best suited at or near a desktop computer where the IR signal can be easily reached. The Targus wireless mouse even shuts itself off when no mouse movement is detected. It's a great buy for $4.00 and I've had no issues with the Targus wireless mouse for over a month. Only requires 1 AA battery as well (not included).