Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Logitech M330 Silent Wireless Mouse - Grey Only ($35.99 - $16 =$19.99 All time low)

Aug 28, 2011
324 posts
443 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] Logitech M330 Silent Wireless Mouse - Grey Only ($35.99 - $16 =$19.99 All time low)

The M330 is currently $20 (44% off) on Amazon Canada, Matches all time low according to CCC. Great for those who don't want the usual loud clickiness of mice or work in quieter environments.

I much prefer the size and shape of this mouse over the typical small and basic wireless Logitech ones (looking at you M325)
24 replies
Jun 8, 2019
549 posts
630 upvotes
Stop with that ALL TIME LOW clickbait. It has been on such discount multiple times over the past year. Yes it is a good deal but nothing special.
I own a service with Public Mobile and with Fido.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2019
2313 posts
3013 upvotes
"ALL TIME LOW" ...
" according to CCC" ...

etc etc etc
-------------------
Rogers mobile + internet
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2007
1825 posts
625 upvotes
Only the 5th time it's been $19.99 on Amazon since the start of the year.
May 24, 2007
715 posts
882 upvotes
Kelowna
I like the look of this one but I'm not sure I could ever live without a thumb button (or 2 of them) anymore. Once you go with a mouse with a thumb button, doing everything from browsing the net to writing to gaming is just better.

When my MX Anywhere died I picked up a couple VicTsings for $15 each and they're actually working great for my coding machine and my daughter likes hers on her gaming machine. He's a link to the VicTsing one on Amazon.

I do love the small Logitech MX Anywhere brand but my cat dropped my last one and I had a cheap moment so picked up the VicTsing and haven't felt the need to rebuy the more expensive Logitech yet and it's been half a year so far.
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2003
7387 posts
3683 upvotes
GTA
roedoe wrote: Stop with that ALL TIME LOW clickbait. It has been on such discount multiple times over the past year. Yes it is a good deal but nothing special.
GammaRayFort wrote: "ALL TIME LOW" ...
" according to CCC" ...

etc etc etc
Peroxide wrote: Only the 5th time it's been $19.99 on Amazon since the start of the year.

OP is not wrong, it IS all time low....just that the all time low happens more frequently than normal items. :)
Apr 20, 2011
179 posts
151 upvotes
I bought this same mouse for $19.99 on Feb 15th. I like it but it'd be a lot more useful if it had just 1 programmable key.
Public Mobile 40GB 5G (250mbps) $25/30 days after loyalty/referral savings.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2004
1473 posts
2778 upvotes
Ontario
Hexxed wrote: I like the look of this one but I'm not sure I could ever live without a thumb button (or 2 of them) anymore. Once you go with a mouse with a thumb button, doing everything from browsing the net to writing to gaming is just better.
I've been debating on pulling the trigger on one of these:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3288944 ... hweb201603_

Knockoff of the Logitech mouse but with back/forward buttons and support for pairing up to three devices.
Mar 10, 2011
570 posts
501 upvotes
Niagara
jellytime wrote: only if it were bluetooth!
Wish I could upvote a 1000!!! What is with prehistoric usb. My computer only has one usb port. Please...Please Bluetooth. Isn't there a universal that has it all!
See sumtin'. Say sumtin'. ('less someone else already did)
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2014
3352 posts
2339 upvotes
Langley
flightdeck wrote: Wish I could upvote a 1000!!! What is with prehistoric usb. My computer only has one usb port. Please...Please Bluetooth. Isn't there a universal that has it all!
I guess on a desktop it isn't a big deal since you can just get a USB hub, but for laptops it's not the greatest.
Feb 8, 2012
715 posts
719 upvotes
VANCOUVER
No it doesn’t have infinite scroll.
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
4024 posts
2374 upvotes
Ottawa
Hexxed wrote: I like the look of this one but I'm not sure I could ever live without a thumb button (or 2 of them) anymore. Once you go with a mouse with a thumb button, doing everything from browsing the net to writing to gaming is just better.
I don't know why they still make mice without at least the back button. It shouldn't be a "feature" on a mouse.
Nov 24, 2014
180 posts
265 upvotes
Markham, ON
roedoe wrote: Stop with that ALL TIME LOW clickbait. It has been on such discount multiple times over the past year. Yes it is a good deal but nothing special.
It's still an all time low. Doesn't matter if it's been this price 100 times, it's still a fact. OP I Appreciate the post, upvoted!
Jul 15, 2019
222 posts
177 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Has anyone here been bothered with the sound of a mouse click that warranted them to want a silent mouse??? I don't know about others but I like to know that my mouse button was actually clicked, lol.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)