[Amazon.ca] Logitech MX Anywhere 2S Wireless Mouse • $59.99

[OP]
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
19895 posts
13122 upvotes
Waterloo, ON

[Amazon.ca] Logitech MX Anywhere 2S Wireless Mouse • $59.99

Logitech® MX Anywhere 2S Wireless Mouse, Graphite (910-005132)

Regular price: $99.99
Sale price: $59.99
C3 Lowest price: $59.99

veni, vidi, Visa
84 replies
Nov 24, 2019
35 posts
27 upvotes
How does this compare to the MX Master? Been waiting for a good deal on a wireless mouse for a while.
Nov 16, 2013
219 posts
344 upvotes
New Brunswick
I have this mouse and enjoy it quite a bit. It comes with a USB dongle but also does Bluetooth, that's how it can work "anywhere". You can even use both at once.

Works well for what I use it for (travelling mouse for work trips).
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
3427 posts
3286 upvotes
Ottawa
arangech wrote: How does this compare to the MX Master? Been waiting for a good deal on a wireless mouse for a while.
I'm using the MX Master 2S. Got it on sale for a little over $80. Best mouse I have ever used. It's just a shame the scroll wheel is a little loud.
SigBro wrote: As for the free/not free games, it's a lost cause for anyone trying to have a discussion with you about it because there's always a twinge of rage in your comments if one person sees it one way and you see it another and don't agree with it.
Apr 7, 2009
249 posts
103 upvotes
toronto
I like my Master 2S as well. I'm looking for another one for home use and was about to jump on this but I'd like the "flow"/device switch on top as opposed to underneath (like the Master) , which would make it easier to move between computers. The M590 and M720 have it but I haven't seen a good deal recently on either.
Last edited by ngleu on Jun 17th, 2020 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
5631 posts
4747 upvotes
Batarang wrote: I'm using the MX Master 2S. Got it on sale for a little over $80. Best mouse I have ever used. It's just a shame the scroll wheel is a little loud.
The 3 is an amazing upgrade, the new scroll wheel is very quite and functions very well.

I barely even use all the features available as there's so many, I got it on sale a while ago but definitely recommend it especially if you can find it on sale somewhere.
Apr 15, 2014
272 posts
75 upvotes
Montreal
Great find OP. Thank you!
Apr 11, 2019
201 posts
190 upvotes
ngleu wrote: I like my Master 2S as well. I'm looking for another one for home use and was about to jump on this but I'd like the "flow"/device switch on top as opposed to underneath (like the Master) , which would make it easier to move between computers. The M590 and M720 have it but I haven't seen a good deal recently on either.
The M720 is on sale at costco under a different name for 39.99 IIRC. its one of the deals on this forum actually.
This is pretty hot. I have some dell rewards that are still pending so I want to wait and then price match, but i don't know how long this sale will last =/ hmmm
Zoomer Wireless - $36/month|800 Minutes|5GB Data|Unlimited Texts
Nov 25, 2009
406 posts
152 upvotes
Terrace
I have both the big and the small, and I prefer using the small one (anywhere) because the big one is way too heavy. The anywhere is small enough that you can easily use claw grip and I believe that it is better for your hands as well.
Deal Addict
May 11, 2003
2552 posts
383 upvotes
Ugh. Proprietary batteries. I don't get why they still make mice that don't use AA or AAA.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
Apr 7, 2014
56 posts
16 upvotes
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
kiukiumoar wrote: The M720 is on sale at costco under a different name for 39.99 IIRC. its one of the deals on this forum actually.
This is pretty hot. I have some dell rewards that are still pending so I want to wait and then price match, but i don't know how long this sale will last =/ hmmm
I think Amazon is matching Best Buy’s price on this and their sale ends tomorrow. I think it’s a one day thing.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2009
1083 posts
118 upvotes
e-man wrote: Ugh. Proprietary batteries. I don't get why they still make mice that don't use AA or AAA.
The previous gen of the anywhere mouse uses batteries, it's the main reason I switched to the MX Master 3 cos I got sick of purchasing batteries.
Jan 17, 2008
308 posts
62 upvotes
Good deal OP, but word of warning that this mouse does not have a traditional middle click.

Pressing the scroll wheel will toggle hyperscrolling. The actual middle click button is just below the wheel.
Apr 7, 2009
249 posts
103 upvotes
toronto
kiukiumoar wrote: The M720 is on sale at costco under a different name for 39.99 IIRC. its one of the deals on this forum actually.
Thanks. I saw that and would have jumped on it but I'm not a member...