Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Logitech® MX Anywhere 2S Wireless Mouse, Graphite for $59.99 + Free shipping

[OP]
Apr 4, 2017
34 posts
143 upvotes

[Amazon Canada] Logitech® MX Anywhere 2S Wireless Mouse, Graphite for $59.99 + Free shipping

Amazon CA has Logitech® MX Anywhere 2S Wireless Mouse, Graphite for $59.99 with free shipping

Highlights
Logitech FLOW cross-computer navigation
High-precision laser tracking on virtually any surface—even glass
Full charge lasts up to 70 days
Hyper-fast and click-to-click scrolling
Dual connectivity via Unifying receiver or Bluetooth wireless
Comfortable compact design
Images
  • 61Wz4ANTXGL._SL1500_.jpg
Last edited by fox994 on Jul 18th, 2019 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
32 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2014
2206 posts
1124 upvotes
Toronto
For those who wear medium to large mens gloves, you may find this mouse too small..

I bought it. While it's a great mouse, it's too small for a daily driver. Even for my work when I travel, I don't like it. I prefer a bigger mouse like the MX Master or the M720 (which is slightly smaller than the MX Master).
Deal Addict
Jul 17, 2011
4001 posts
1467 upvotes
Wasn't this on sale during prime day or was that something else?
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2006
3942 posts
1728 upvotes
Ordered one and my total was CDN$ 45.19 with the audible $5 promo and the Amazon Photo $15 coupon!

I hope this mouse has a strong Bluetooth connection.

How does this “CROSS-COMPUTER CONTROL” work?
May 3, 2016
349 posts
232 upvotes
Sejad wrote:
Jul 18th, 2019 6:23 am
Ordered one and my total was CDN$ 45.19 with the audible $5 promo and the Amazon Photo $15 coupon!

I hope this mouse has a strong Bluetooth connection.

How does this “CROSS-COMPUTER CONTROL” work?
You have to install software on both computers that will allow you to use the mouse on both at the same time.

In use, it's like a multi monitor setup - off the edge of one screen onto the next.

Unless you mean hooking up the mouse to multiple computers and using it without the above functionality.
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2006
3942 posts
1728 upvotes
saad29 wrote:
Jul 18th, 2019 6:33 am
You have to install software on both computers that will allow you to use the mouse on both at the same time.

In use, it's like a multi monitor setup - off the edge of one screen onto the next.

Unless you mean hooking up the mouse to multiple computers and using it without the above functionality.
So, I have two computers setup in my room. One is the main computer with two monitors and my big TV. Then I have a mini pc setup to my big TV as well separately, I’m assuming you can’t use it with two separate PCs then?
Last edited by Sejad on Jul 18th, 2019 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 19, 2018
42 posts
53 upvotes
Sejad wrote:
Jul 18th, 2019 8:26 am
Do, I have two computers setup in my room. One is the main computer with two monitors and my big TV. Then I have a mini pc setup to my big TV as well separately, I’m assuming you can’t use it with two separate PCs then?
You can pair the mouse to up to 3 PCs, you will need to get additional unify adapter for each additional PC or use bluetooth. There is a switch on the mouse dedicated for switching between PCs. Without enabling Flow, the mouse works independently on those PCs, controlling one PC at any given time. With Flow enabled, the mouse seamlessly flows across multiple PCs when you move the mouse out of the boundary of a PC screen much like a dual monitor setup.
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2007
1041 posts
48 upvotes
Scarborough
I have this mouse. Works on every surface, connect seamlessly to 2 different laptops. USB charge battery never worry about losing power. Sensitive and nice.

If you need a portable mouse dont even think about it.

ShaiLaBeoufDoIt.gif
ebay acct: yes, Im a redflagnoob
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2017
7227 posts
1679 upvotes
jellytime wrote:
Jul 18th, 2019 2:15 am
For those who wear medium to large mens gloves, you may find this mouse too small..

I bought it. While it's a great mouse, it's too small for a daily driver. Even for my work when I travel, I don't like it. I prefer a bigger mouse like the MX Master or the M720 (which is slightly smaller than the MX Master).
How much is the mx master. I hate small mice
*SIG: OptiPlex™ 790 i5-2400 @3.1ghz 12gb DDR3 ram win10pro w/radeon rx460 rogers 500u @$24.99 using D-Link DIR-890L AC3200
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2006
3942 posts
1728 upvotes
ShinRyuu wrote:
Jul 18th, 2019 9:57 am
You can pair the mouse to up to 3 PCs, you will need to get additional unify adapter for each additional PC or use bluetooth. There is a switch on the mouse dedicated for switching between PCs. Without enabling Flow, the mouse works independently on those PCs, controlling one PC at any given time. With Flow enabled, the mouse seamlessly flows across multiple PCs when you move the mouse out of the boundary of a PC screen much like a dual monitor setup.
I knew there was a catch, you need extra unifying adapters lol. How much do those go for, also I thought each adapter is unique so they can’t be hijacked.
May 3, 2016
349 posts
232 upvotes
Sejad wrote:
Jul 18th, 2019 10:18 am
I knew there was a catch, you need extra unifying adapters lol. How much do those go for, also I thought each adapter is unique so they can’t be hijacked.
No no no . . . . Sorry should have been more clear in my first post. It works on multiple computers - no need for extra unifying receivers.

It just feels like using a multi monitor setup but across computers (software must be installed connected to your account)

Edit: Here is the description on Amazon
"Logitech Flow allows you to seamlessly control multiple devices and even copy-paste content and documents between those computers"