Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Logitech MX ERGO Advanced Wireless Trackball - $99.99

Oct 24, 2019
941 posts
1745 upvotes
Edmonton
Hauntednsk wrote: Is Ergo trackball good to be used on a set up of 2 monitors? Or regular mouse would be faster?
Ergo is great for dual monitor setups as you can adjust the DPI with a button.
It takes time to get fast with a trackball but yes some can be as fast with a regular mouse but that is not really the point of a trackball.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2003
2040 posts
1368 upvotes
AvroeArrow wrote: Better materials is subjective. My MX Ergo is over 3 years old now and the rubberized coating on the palm area is de-vulcanizing (getting sticky). The M575 is just hard plastic like the old M570 so they won't exhibit this problem with age. That's my only material complaint with the MX Ergo, that lame rubberized coating.
+1
I hate this aspect of almost every current Logitech mouse that I have. I wish they would just do away with this rubberized coating because it's guaranteed to degrade to a sticky mess and next to impossible to clean it all off without destroying the appearance of the mouse.
I digress....back to the deal.
Nov 24, 2020
719 posts
1881 upvotes
This is my order just placed :) See attached image
Used $10 Coupon (Email sign up promo) for $100+ purchase.
Added pencils to make total over 100 and voila.

So got Logitech Ergo Plus + pack of pencils = $ 101.33 ALL IN ;)
Images
  • 595959.jpg
Last edited by Hauntednsk on Aug 19th, 2021 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 26, 2015
148 posts
125 upvotes
Toronto, ON
MahlerMusic wrote: I would recommend going used as track ball mice are not for every one and they pop up on Kijiji or FB market from time to time.
Logitech M570 or M575 are the ones to look for new or used on sale.
Good advice. I bought an M570 on Amazon after one of the last threads, and immediately hated it. I switched to a Kensington Expert and haven't looked back. Incidentally, I think the Kensington was a customer return so I got it half off from Mike's.
Nov 24, 2020
719 posts
1881 upvotes
MahlerMusic wrote: Ergo is great for dual monitor setups as you can adjust the DPI with a button.
It takes time to get fast with a trackball but yes some can be as fast with a regular mouse but that is not really the point of a trackball.
Thanks! Using MX Ergo Plus for a few days now and its great.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)