Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Logitech MX Keys Keyboard: Used - Very Good condition ($74 + Shipping))

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 27th, 2020 11:44 am
[OP]
Apr 22, 2020
191 posts
241 upvotes
Alberta

[Amazon.ca] Logitech MX Keys Keyboard: Used - Very Good condition ($74 + Shipping))

Great deal if you are okay with it being used. I have not purchased from this seller before, but their reviews seem pretty good. That said, Amazon's customer service is amazing. I've bought plenty of used items from Amazon, and its super easy to return the item if there was any issues or even get partial refund. It comes up to a total of $86.55 all in ( I have Prime so not sure if price is different for non-prime).

I hope this helps anyone who has been looking to buy the MX Keys.

Cheers!

EDIT: Looks like its all sold out now.
Last edited by Lemonsquash on Apr 26th, 2020 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
13 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 27, 2004
8930 posts
542 upvotes
Toronto
Not bad. IMO though I'd put my money towards a mech keyboard brand like Ducky/Anne Pro 2 or maybe some Amazon options.
[OP]
Apr 22, 2020
191 posts
241 upvotes
Alberta
CHINAdeals wrote: Not bad. IMO though I'd put my money towards a mech keyboard brand like Ducky/Anne Pro 2 or maybe some Amazon options.
Agreed, if your looking for a mech keyboard this is not for you. I personally don't like the sound/clicking of mech keyboards Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Mar 15, 2019
794 posts
939 upvotes
what's MX Keys?
-------------------
GO zoomers ~
$36 4GB UNLIMITED voicemail + a free phone / 2yr
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
3770 posts
3933 upvotes
Ottawa
GammaRayFort wrote: what's MX Keys?
One of the absolute best wireless keyboards you can buy right now. I'm waiting on a sale for it and MX Master 2S/3.

I absolutely wouldn't buy a used keyboard normally. Throughout all this... I wouldn't even more.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2008
2167 posts
400 upvotes
Great keyboard, especially for those doing work at home. Can switch between work and personal machines with a simple button.

Used...not sure. Brand new is $129, which isn't that much more.
Jul 4, 2007
462 posts
401 upvotes
Pickering, Ontario
Excellent keyboard. I love mine.
Got it during black Friday from staples when they were offering those daily coupon codes.

Paid 118 after taxes on December 4, 2019.

It's used but - maybe it's fine? Buy it and return if you don't like it?
[OP]
Apr 22, 2020
191 posts
241 upvotes
Alberta
Ouch wasn't expecting all the downvotes.... its $50 off which is a decent price drop given this keyboard only recently came out.

Yes, it is used but personally I never had issues buying used items and sometimes they arrive in brand new shape. If the condition is not up to your standards it can easily be returned, amazon is super good with that.
Apr 6, 2017
839 posts
1302 upvotes
These used ones work perfectly. All but one key doesn’t.
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2004
3957 posts
513 upvotes
Pickering, ON
Item no longer available?

Got one a couple of weeks ago from Staples using a $10 off coupon (work reimbursed me). I was heavily debating between this and a mechanical, but the creature comforts were hard to pass up (switchable among devices, wireless and rechargeable via USB C). It's a very well built keyboard, though I actually find how compact it is awkward for desktop use. As I use it more and get used to it, I'm really enjoying it.
Sep 9, 2012
280 posts
205 upvotes
Ottawa
No longer available. Was actually looking to buy one of these.
Sep 25, 2019
584 posts
1156 upvotes
Used Ewww... We not know what people have done in front of their computers.
Apr 18, 2012
116 posts
39 upvotes
Saint-Jean-Sur-Riche…
Yes very good keyboard, nicely built, Low profile, feel solid, illumitated when your hands get close, smooth keys!
I actually got one, along with the MX Master 3 mouse at the beginning of our confinement for telework in the hope to use that wireless kit instead of a KVM to switch between my personal and work laptops. I used my personal laptop to use the Alternate videoconference and social apps (Zoom, slack, MS Teams, etc.), outside of our work network in order to relief our work VPN.

Switching the keyboard Wirelessly works well with integrated keys on it, but to switch the mouse at the same time, one needs to get both computers on the same LAN subnet and install a proprietary SW (Logitech Flow) to make the mouse switch as well.

However, since I am working on VPN Almost all day with my work computer, switching the mouse in one operation is not possible. So I have to get separate mouses on each computer, or select the appropriate channel button under the mouse. So, since I already got a MX Master 2s To carry with my personal laptop, I kept that one for my personal laptop and another one I already had (Performance MX) for the other device.

It's just too bad Logitech didn't figured out a way to pair a mouse with the KB, and then switch both of them using the MX Keys channel keys...
That would have been a great feature!

I will probably return the MX Master 3... and just keep the MX Keys. (Though the MX Master has some nice features for Adobe Photoshop..)
Aug 30, 2018
209 posts
156 upvotes
Anybody got one and not need it anymore?
Message me