Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Logitech MX Master 2S – Graphite, Midnight Teal – $79.98

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 10th, 2019 6:00 pm
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Jun 2, 2007
448 posts
505 upvotes
Markham

[Amazon.ca] Logitech MX Master 2S – Graphite, Midnight Teal – $79.98

This goes on sale at this price routinely, just posting it in case anyone is looking for one right now. Note this is not the newest MX Master 3.
Last edited by psyh on Oct 10th, 2019 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't forget to like and subscribe! 😎👍
19 replies
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Jun 2, 2007
448 posts
505 upvotes
Markham
My bad, fixed.
Don't forget to like and subscribe! 😎👍
Sr. Member
Apr 7, 2015
538 posts
367 upvotes
Vancouver Island
Obligatory "great mouse, love it, flow is awesome for multiple computers" and "it's been cheaper before" and "don't use it for gaming because it skips"

It really is a great mouse, most comfortable I've ever used, and the build quality is great. Pairs well with iPads, though Flow doesn't work with iPads (yet?)

Really though, don't use it for any kind of gaming where you need any kind of precision. It polls 8 times fewer per second than a standard wireless gaming mouse, leading to choppy aiming.
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Jun 2, 2007
448 posts
505 upvotes
Markham
AncientWords wrote: Obligatory "great mouse, love it, flow is awesome for multiple computers" and "it's been cheaper before" and "don't use it for gaming because it skips"

It really is a great mouse, most comfortable I've ever used, and the build quality is great. Pairs well with iPads, though Flow doesn't work with iPads (yet?)

Really though, don't use it for any kind of gaming where you need any kind of precision. It polls 8 times fewer per second than a standard wireless gaming mouse, leading to choppy aiming.
Thanks for the summary of all previous threads, that way we can keep this on topic for once lol
Don't forget to like and subscribe! 😎👍
Banned
User avatar
Sep 16, 2019
171 posts
133 upvotes
Crazy, this mouse now is almost same price with mx anywhere 2s. definitely they are trying to leave space for the master 3.
Member
May 10, 2015
266 posts
174 upvotes
Orillia, ON
I have this mouse, been using it for a couple years. Love it.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
May 17, 2006
6720 posts
2517 upvotes
GTA
I was going to purchase this as my mx master was having problems, until i opened it up and fixed the stuck button... took me a while. I should have googled it as there are many DIY's on what to fix n how.

Just FYI if someone has a broken mx master.

Otherwise great mouse.
Newbie
Jan 8, 2019
63 posts
370 upvotes
Came from a gaming mouse.
Got rid of this mouse after a month.
Low polling rate made it feel like constant lagg, like mentioned above. Makes anything that requires precision difficult, even Photoshop.
Also mouse is uncomfortably heavy, gave me wrist pains after a couple hours of use


Pros: Ratcheting Scroll wheel is a great fidget spinner in disguise.
Jr. Member
Feb 21, 2018
111 posts
136 upvotes
Too bad they don't make these for left handed people Slightly Frowning Face the master 3 won't be available for us left handed folk. Shame.
Proud Sodomite 😋
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
May 17, 2006
6720 posts
2517 upvotes
GTA
BowenZ50772 wrote: Came from a gaming mouse.
Got rid of this mouse after a month.
Low polling rate made it feel like constant lagg, like mentioned above. Makes anything that requires precision difficult, even Photoshop.
Also mouse is uncomfortably heavy, gave me wrist pains after a couple hours of use


Pros: Ratcheting Scroll wheel is a great fidget spinner in disguise.
Which mouse do you use now?
Newbie
Jan 8, 2019
63 posts
370 upvotes
porksoda wrote: Which mouse do you use now?
went back to my Razer Deathadder. I'll try out the g603 next time it's on sale. shouldve went for that instead of the 2s during prime day
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
May 17, 2006
6720 posts
2517 upvotes
GTA
BowenZ50772 wrote: went back to my Razer Deathadder. I'll try out the g603 next time it's on sale. shouldve went for that instead of the 2s during prime day
Ahhh i wonder if g603 would be better precision wise.

I need precision a lot and i do have problems with my master2 with precision at times, not 100% of the time but at times.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
1471 posts
597 upvotes
Toronto
Apparently the improvements in the MX Master 3 (especially the scroll wheel and USB-C quick charging) are significant, otherwise this is a good deal on the MX 2S.
Sr. Member
Apr 7, 2015
538 posts
367 upvotes
Vancouver Island
porksoda wrote: Ahhh i wonder if g603 would be better precision wise.

I need precision a lot and i do have problems with my master2 with precision at times, not 100% of the time but at times.
If you like the shape of the MX Master but want more precision, look at the g604
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
May 29, 2003
6929 posts
2898 upvotes
GTA
BowenZ50772 wrote: Came from a gaming mouse.
Got rid of this mouse after a month.
Low polling rate made it feel like constant lagg, like mentioned above. Makes anything that requires precision difficult, even Photoshop.
Also mouse is uncomfortably heavy, gave me wrist pains after a couple hours of use


Pros: Ratcheting Scroll wheel is a great fidget spinner in disguise.
I use mine for photo editing, no issues.

Can't be compared to a gaming mouse, it's for different purpose. Master is one of the (if not the) most comfortable mouse on the market for the righties.
Newbie
Aug 18, 2019
28 posts
38 upvotes
I love this mouse. I've been using it with school. The battery lasts forever without needing to recharge. Definitely not for gaming though.
Sr. Member
Jan 6, 2004
698 posts
151 upvotes
Vancouver
would appreciate any heads up if anyone spots the mx anywhere 2s for like 49 bucks again :(

Top