• Jan 27th, 2021 7:05 pm
[OP]
Jan 22, 2015
455 posts
518 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Amazon.ca] Logitech® MX Master 2S Wireless Mouse $89.95

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B071YZJ1G1

Cheapest it's been Since Feb 2020 according to the camels.
27 replies
Aug 29, 2018
305 posts
391 upvotes
Great mouse, and this is a great price.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 1, 2003
6273 posts
268 upvotes
Toronto
I know there are no time machines but these have gone down to either 59.99 or 69.99 I believe during 2019 and 2018 black Friday and boxing Day sales.

I was personally hoping for an MX master 3 sale this past black Friday but the only one that went on sale was the original mx master for 59.99\69.99 (forgot which price).

Still holding out longer for MX master 3 price drop because of the USB c compatibility. But the 2S is also a great mouse.
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2004
1944 posts
599 upvotes
Nepean
I was originally skeptical when I bought it for $99 a year ago, but it has turned out to be an awesome mouse and my only regret was that I didn't buy it sooner.
Wrocky
Dec 19, 2015
324 posts
95 upvotes
Newmarket, ON
What's the difference between this and the MX Master 1? I'm currently using the 1 and not sure if I need to upgrade.
Aug 14, 2019
305 posts
363 upvotes
With the 25$ off 75 coupon at staples like a year ago, this mouse could be had for around $75 iirc. Fantastic mouse.
Nov 24, 2010
87 posts
141 upvotes
Toronto
Bought MX master 3 months ago, looks great and fancy, but it is a little too big for my hand, then I am still using $10 Amazon RII mouse ,very basic. Master 3 is backup sitting y desk collecting dust. maybe I should start to use it, I like the two wheels are metal, feeling really good.
Jun 6, 2013
498 posts
513 upvotes
Toronto, ON
silja wrote: Bought MX master 3 months ago, looks great and fancy, but it is a little too big for my hand, then I am still using $10 Amazon RII mouse ,very basic. Master 3 is backup sitting y desk collecting dust. maybe I should start to use it, I like the two wheels are metal, feeling really good.
Yeah same. I returned mine. It’s really big and very, very heavy by modern mouse standards.
May 3, 2019
4 posts
Bought this on BF at 60$ and returned it because the back and forward buttons' position is terrible
Aug 19, 2013
764 posts
605 upvotes
TORONTO
sold by third party so no warranty..
since logitechs are often plagued with phantom double clicks, it might not be a good idea

Also the back/forward placement is really idiotic. Super hard to use them compared to previous models. Started hurting my hands when i forced myself to use them
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4937 posts
3934 upvotes
Edmonton
silja wrote: Bought MX master 3 months ago, looks great and fancy, but it is a little too big for my hand, then I am still using $10 Amazon RII mouse ,very basic. Master 3 is backup sitting y desk collecting dust. maybe I should start to use it, I like the two wheels are metal, feeling really good.
It felt but to me too but got used to it after 2 weeks. You can also consider getting a m720 from Costco for $30.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4937 posts
3934 upvotes
Edmonton
saudor wrote: sold by third party so no warranty..
since logitechs are often plagued with phantom double clicks, it might not be a good idea

Also the back/forward placement is really idiotic. Super hard to use them compared to previous models. Started hurting my hands when i forced myself to use them
I have gen 1 which has the same back/forward buttons..I was so annoyed at having to move my thumb tip each time and couldn't figure it. But one accidentally I just used my thumb shaft/stem and rolled over the back/forward buttons while keeping my thumb tip on the wheel. It feels weird but works perfectly.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Aug 12, 2013
93 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Did the price just go up to $95?
Nov 19, 2009
110 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto
I got this mouse used..it is awesome. Works well with my MX Keys. The back and forth button are a bit small, but I like how you can program the button on the thumb rest and also the quick scroll wheel is awesome. I have decent sized hands so it fits well in my hands. I don't like that the portable mice are a bit small. This sized mouse is perfect for me.
Nov 17, 2014
578 posts
407 upvotes
Toronto, ON
One of the best mouse that I have used. Has been going strong for almost 18 months years now and still looks and feels new. Use it everyday.
Love the micro usb charging. I might be charging it once very few months.
This also has the ability to move between two devices by moving to the edge of the screen
Also like the ability to be connected to three devices and switch between them with a selector at the bottom.

The only thing I wish is the ability to map one of the buttons on top to be the device selector button.

Got two of them in July 2019 sale. One of them is still in the box.

Edit : I am.not selling my 2nd one.
Last edited by timbertick on Jan 26th, 2021 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 21, 2019
8 posts
Sepharite wrote: How’s this for gaming?
I don't have this mouse. Looking at the spec, it doesn't look good. Razer pro click probably a better balance between gaming and productivity.
Sep 2, 2014
232 posts
286 upvotes
Vancouver
Sepharite wrote: How’s this for gaming?
It works for gaming, but if that's your main use, this probably isn't your best bet. It's a productivity product, and for that it's very good. I've gad the first generation for about 4 years now, still working fine. When it dies I'll look to buy the Master 3.