Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Logitech® MX Master 2S Wireless Mouse $89.95

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 27th, 2021 7:05 pm
Nov 14, 2012
738 posts
381 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I have with mouse and it has been great. Looking forward to see a deal on the updated version.
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2003
4369 posts
839 upvotes
Toronto
silja wrote: Bought MX master 3 months ago, looks great and fancy, but it is a little too big for my hand, then I am still using $10 Amazon RII mouse ,very basic. Master 3 is backup sitting y desk collecting dust. maybe I should start to use it, I like the two wheels are metal, feeling really good.
If the master 2s/3 feels too big then I recommend the triathlon M720. I have both in my house and they are pretty similar in the end. Both support 3 devices, etc.
Oct 23, 2014
322 posts
237 upvotes
Laval, QC
fatestkid wrote: I have gen 1 which has the same back/forward buttons..I was so annoyed at having to move my thumb tip each time and couldn't figure it. But one accidentally I just used my thumb shaft/stem and rolled over the back/forward buttons while keeping my thumb tip on the wheel. It feels weird but works perfectly.
I think that was the way it was supposed to be used. Most people are just used to the original movement of the thumb moving forward and back to search for the buttons.

In my field ,i am using the mouse all day ,every day so i have plenty of time to figure out the most efficient way of using it. In the beginning its a little awkward getting used to a certain movement which is different from the norm but with time it always works out.
Sep 1, 2008
36 posts
Got this mouse a couple months ago.

Does anyone know how to change the sensitivity on the side/thumb scroll wheel. It seems rather too stiff on mine.

Was thinking of opening it up to see what's going on.. but rather risky endeavor
Oct 24, 2019
37 posts
25 upvotes
I got the 2s for $60 soon after the 3 came out. The MX 3 was too narrow for my hands so I got the 2s. Love the mouse and do not really have a problem with the forward and back buttons. The Triathlon is my home mouse ($40) and I love it also and love that I do not need to pick up my mouse to switch devices. I have my phone on a stand so when I'm at my desk I can switch my keyboard and mouse to my phone and answer call, write text, and other stuff on the fly.
Oct 24, 2019
37 posts
25 upvotes
jurdisnow wrote: Got this mouse a couple months ago.

Does anyone know how to change the sensitivity on the side/thumb scroll wheel. It seems rather too stiff on mine.

Was thinking of opening it up to see what's going on.. but rather risky endeavor
I would not call mine stiff but it is not a Free movement. I would not open mine up.
Jun 20, 2020
2 posts
Bought one of these mice a little over a year ago. The motion button broke on it a little over a year into my purchase, making it so it wasn't covered by warranty. Now my 100$+ mouse periodically gets stuck when ever I accidently touch the motion button, and for some reason the mouse doesn't move whenever it is stuck down. Will personally never buy a Logitech mouse again.