Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Logitech MX900 Performance Premium Backlit Keyboard and MX Master Mouse Combo - $149.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 30th, 2020 8:03 am
May 7, 2019
88 posts
136 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Logitech MX900 Performance Premium Backlit Keyboard and MX Master Mouse Combo - $149.99

• Advanced backlit typing: large, concave, laser Etched keys with illumination and Logitech perfect stroke key system for all day typing comfort
  • The dark field laser sensor tracks flawlessly where standard mice fail. Work with precision on glass (4mm minimum thickness) and glossy surfaces
  • Award-winning precision MX mouse experience featuring smart speed-adaptive scroll wheel, a unique thumbwheel, and hand sculpted shape
  • Connect the mouse to multiple computers with easy-switch technology. Automatic and manual brightness adjustment
  • PERSONALIZED productivity: unlock the full range of possibilities and customize to your needs with Logitech options software.Bluetooth 4.0 or later

I ended up price matching at Staples, and using their $10 off email sign-up coupon to bring it down to $139.99.
Last edited by kobaja on Jul 16th, 2020 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
29 replies
Jan 15, 2006
600 posts
90 upvotes
This is a great Keyboard and mouse. The Keyboard needs to be charged at least once a week. I found it uses lots of juice. I think because of the back light. The mouse is fantastic. Battery last at least a month.
Both unit have are built in rechargeable battery.
Dec 29, 2008
588 posts
892 upvotes
Mississauga
i try to refrain from anything that has a built in battery because I don't want the hassle of throwing my electronics away when the battery doesn't hold a charge anymore. I hope I'm not the only one who thinks like this.
Sep 22, 2016
102 posts
99 upvotes
Mx Master 2S is a great mouse with great battery life
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
3908 posts
2123 upvotes
Vancouver
Can I ask everyone who's used something like this -- can you connect this bluetooth keyboard/mouse *and* other bluetooth items (eg. headphones, speaker) at the same time to one computer? I'm using an old MX3200 keyboard/mouse combo that has a USB adapter, so never ran into this situation. BTW, my set can last for months and months on the same battery, so not sure if I could go to weekly charging!
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2008
1043 posts
1372 upvotes
Bishop8 wrote: Can I ask everyone who's used something like this -- can you connect this bluetooth keyboard/mouse *and* other bluetooth items (eg. headphones, speaker) at the same time to one computer? I'm using an old MX3200 keyboard/mouse combo that has a USB adapter, so never ran into this situation. BTW, my set can last for months and months on the same battery, so not sure if I could go to weekly charging!
Yes - I haven't encountered a modern computer that's unable to connect to multiple Bluetooth devices simultaneously.

My PC has currently connected: BT keyboard, BT mouse, BT headphones. I've even had more than one mouse or keyboard connected at once and it's fine (same as connecting multiple USB mice or keyboards). I've connected multiple audio devices at once too, but don't know if simultaneous audio output to multiple BT devices is a common feature... I just used one at a time and audio output switching was easy.
Sep 21, 2006
666 posts
249 upvotes
Amherstview
Bishop8 wrote: Can I ask everyone who's used something like this -- can you connect this bluetooth keyboard/mouse *and* other bluetooth items (eg. headphones, speaker) at the same time to one computer? I'm using an old MX3200 keyboard/mouse combo that has a USB adapter, so never ran into this situation. BTW, my set can last for months and months on the same battery, so not sure if I could go to weekly charging!
Yes, you can use this combo unit and other Bluetooth devices to the computer's Bluetooth radio simultaneously. If your computer doesn't have Bluetooth radio, you will have to use the Logitech Unifying USB receiver. You cannot pair another headphone, speaker etc to this unifying receiver as it uses a proprietary form of Bluetooth standard.

I use the k800 keyboard (which looks the same as OP) and MX Master 3 mouse on daily basis. The K800 battery lasts for couple of months and the mice for around 30-45 days.
Jan 15, 2006
600 posts
90 upvotes
One thing I like about this device is the receiver has Logitech Unifying Multi-Connect. supports up to six devices 1 receiver. please check if your other devices are compatible
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
5924 posts
7346 upvotes
RadioDude wrote: i try to refrain from anything that has a built in battery because I don't want the hassle of throwing my electronics away when the battery doesn't hold a charge anymore. I hope I'm not the only one who thinks like this.
I am 100% behind this, but I will just in that my MX revolution from 2008 had a battery that held about 4 days worth of charge in 2019. and looking on ebay there were 3rd party batteries that I could have gotten and replaced with some DIYing. I lost the USB adapter in a house move. Still salty about it.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Aug 7, 2019
212 posts
584 upvotes
Vancouver
fatestkid wrote: I lost the USB adapter in a house move. Still salty about it.
I think you can use any spare Logitech usb adapter and reprogram it. Logitech has a software for that.
The unifying adapters are called unifying because you can reprogram the adapters to use with up to 6 devices and store the spare ones.
Last edited by beepbeepboop on Jul 16th, 2020 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 5, 2018
181 posts
139 upvotes
RadioDude wrote: i try to refrain from anything that has a built in battery because I don't want the hassle of throwing my electronics away when the battery doesn't hold a charge anymore. I hope I'm not the only one who thinks like this.
I have the k800 and you can replace the batteries as I have done so in the past.
Apr 17, 2008
645 posts
707 upvotes
Good set but I'm gonna wait for the new mx keys that supposed to come out soon.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
5924 posts
7346 upvotes
beepbeepboop wrote: I think you can use any spare Logitech usb adapter and reprogram it. Logitech has a software for that.
The unifying adapters are called unifying because you can reprogram the adapters to use with up to 6 devices and store the spare ones.
Unfortunately the mouse was from 2007 and unifying or reprogrammable dongles did not exist from Logitech at that time.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Dec 29, 2008
588 posts
892 upvotes
Mississauga
st901202 wrote: I have the k800 and you can replace the batteries as I have done so in the past.
I hope this set of keyboard/mice also use rechargeable AA batteries like the k800. Otherwise, It could become a problem sourcing the battery when you need it. not to mention the cost associated with buying a proprietary battery. It was a sad day when cell phone manufacturers made it extremely difficult to change cellphone batteries.
Sep 1, 2018
111 posts
119 upvotes
RadioDude wrote: I hope this set of keyboard/mice also use rechargeable AA batteries like the k800. Otherwise, It could become a problem sourcing the battery when you need it. not to mention the cost associated with buying a proprietary battery. It was a sad day when cell phone manufacturers made it extremely difficult to change cellphone batteries.
The keyboard IS k800 according to the description on Amazon.
Nov 8, 2003
392 posts
488 upvotes
Yep, my Logitech MX Master mouse would only hold a charge for a few days or so after two years so I switched over to the Logitech G602 which uses AA batteries. I miss the MX Master mouse but not willing to replace an otherwise perfectly functioning device every couple years because it won't hold a charge anymore.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2014
3232 posts
2876 upvotes
GTA Ontario
I agree with you, but I've found that with a lot of devices with "non-replaceable battery" you actually can replace it - it's just might a bit of a hassle to find the right battery and/or do the replacement work, but sometimes it's no big deal. I took a quick look for the MX Master 2S and this was at the top of the results (there may be better videos and instructables out there):
https://www.google.com/search?client=fi ... fmoo74BQ35

Of course there are fewer results for newer devices, so you can't always be sure before buying that you'll be able to replace the battery, but it's always worth a look, I think.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2014
3232 posts
2876 upvotes
GTA Ontario
micron15 wrote: Yes, you can use this combo unit and other Bluetooth devices to the computer's Bluetooth radio simultaneously. If your computer doesn't have Bluetooth radio, you will have to use the Logitech Unifying USB receiver. You cannot pair another headphone, speaker etc to this unifying receiver as it uses a proprietary form of Bluetooth standard.

I use the k800 keyboard (which looks the same as OP) and MX Master 3 mouse on daily basis. The K800 battery lasts for couple of months and the mice for around 30-45 days.
That's interesting... my MX Master 3 mouse lasts 2 months on a charge and I use it 9+ hours/day. But it's less than a year old. My K800 keyboard was only lasting a couple days, but it's pretty old now and had its original batteries. I just put new Eneloops in it yesterday so I can't tell you how long it'll go on a charge now, but the power level indicator still says full, so maybe that's all it needed.