• Last Updated:
  • Dec 2nd, 2019 1:02 pm
[OP]
Dec 31, 2016
427 posts
300 upvotes
Mississauga, ON, CA

[Amazon.ca] LOL Dolls Surprise Discounts

I definitely don’t need one, so I’ll do the right thing and pick one up on my way home. 😎

**Just pick one and don't loot** 😠
30 replies
[OP]
Dec 31, 2016
427 posts
300 upvotes
Mississauga, ON, CA
Huh! Why the downvotes?
I definitely don’t need one, so I’ll do the right thing and pick one up on my way home. 😎

Aug 20, 2013
113 posts
20 upvotes
Hamilton
I reckon the downvote is because this is an add on item (which means they need to buy 3 of them for free shipping). This isn’t eligible for Prime too!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2007
8946 posts
10132 upvotes
Way Out of GTA
bigslim3215 wrote: I reckon the downvote is because this is an add on item (which means they need to buy 3 of them for free shipping). This isn’t eligible for Prime too!
Naw it’s because these toys are so bloody addictive to kids and sorta pricey. My kids still drop everything if they get one. We only give them to them on special occasions...not everytime they walk into a store..So there’s still scarcity excitement for them. But I can see the excitement is starting to wane a bit. So just enjoying it while they are. At $8.99 for a doll still pricey but a decent discount vs regular.

Upvoted for my wallet emptied at 7am.
Last edited by cartfan123 on Dec 2nd, 2019 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 31, 2019
157 posts
175 upvotes
I was hoping for this (this is all my niece wanted for Christmas). Thanks!
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2017
1160 posts
2458 upvotes
Toronto
vkizzle wrote: Haters that don't have kids.
or maybe because its feeding into a bad habit coupled with the fact that it's stupid as well as addictive.
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2016
2327 posts
1998 upvotes
Ottawa
LOL Amazing Surprise is $109.99 - huge discount over the regular $179.99 (stores like Chapters wouldn't even discount it when they had all other toys 25% off for Black Friday).
I am a current Koodo customer
Dec 13, 2012
82 posts
54 upvotes
Ontario
Thanks OP!!! My niece will love these terrible things.
I ordered from toysrus on Nov 10!!! for an insane amount of $$ and it hasn't even shipped !!!
Amazon ftw
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
35253 posts
21230 upvotes
Center of Universe
OVOSound wrote: or maybe because its feeding into a bad habit coupled with the fact that it's stupid as well as addictive.
Don't act like you don't buy stupid shit as an adult.
[OP]
Dec 31, 2016
427 posts
300 upvotes
Mississauga, ON, CA
I can understand the idea behind the garbage it creates. But in controlled manner, we can surprise the kids and save some money too.

Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2017
1160 posts
2458 upvotes
Toronto
vkizzle wrote: Don't act like you don't buy stupid shit as an adult.
Don't act like you know me or know what I buy either. You seem triggered by the fact that this is a trash product lol.
[OP]
Dec 31, 2016
427 posts
300 upvotes
Mississauga, ON, CA
OVOSound wrote: or maybe because its feeding into a bad habit coupled with the fact that it's stupid as well as addictive.
OVOSound wrote: Don't act like you know me or know what I buy either. You seem triggered by the fact that this is a trash product lol.
And you do seem to know others onboard here?

Apr 14, 2019
42 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto
nice one, this is all my kids talk about
[OP]
Dec 31, 2016
427 posts
300 upvotes
Mississauga, ON, CA
OVOSound wrote: Did I say I did?
Yes! You said we're feeding into 'some' habit.

Tell me one thing did you buy them at 50% discount at Toys R Us on Black Friday and open them already Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes

Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
35253 posts
21230 upvotes
Center of Universe
OVOSound wrote: Don't act like you know me or know what I buy either. You seem triggered by the fact that this is a trash product lol.
You're the one that responded to me... keyboard warrior.