• Last Updated:
  • Oct 12th, 2017 10:41 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 18, 2008
1887 posts
184 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] [Lowes] PM Amazon - 7 pc SDS-Plus Bosch Hammer Drill Bit Set

I was trying to shop for SDS Plus bits for the Bosch Bulldog hammer drill I got on a superb deal (from a past RFD link), and found a huge price difference between Lowes and Amazon.

In any case, I believe you can PM amazon, and get additional discount. I don't know if these go on sale often, but taking advantage of a Price Match is definitely enticing.

=========================

Set contains 1 each (HC2010)3/16-inch diameter by 2-inch useable by 4-inch overall;1 each (HC2040)1/4-inch diameter by 2-inch useable by 4-inch overall;1 each (HC2051)5/16-inch diameter by 4-inch useable by 6-inch overall;1 each (HC2081)1/2-inch diameter by 4-inch useable by 6-inch overall; and 2 each (HC2041)1/4-inch diameter by 4-inch useable by 6-inch overall tough, C4 carbide bits with patented 4 flute design for long life and great precision.
Last edited by Questionz on Oct 12th, 2017 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Items For Sale:
Jacket and Shoes
Trades
4 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
4212 posts
3336 upvotes
KINGSTON,ON
Only issue I can see is, you get bit sizes that you may never use. I find it better to just buy bits as I need them.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 18, 2008
1887 posts
184 upvotes
MrFrugal1 wrote: Only issue I can see is, you get bit sizes that you may never use. I find it better to just buy bits as I need them.
It looks to be bit sizes that you would traditionally use - unless you're looking at the heavy duty 3/4" bits. Then yeah, buying individually would be better.
Items For Sale:
Jacket and Shoes
Trades
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
8774 posts
4669 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Questionz wrote: I was trying to shop for SDS Plus bits for the Bosch Bulldog hammer drill I got on a superb deal (from a past RFD link), and found a huge price difference between Lowes and Amazon.

In any case, I believe you can PM amazon, and get additional discount. I don't know if these go on sale often, but taking advantage of a Price Match is definitely enticing.

=========================

Set contains 1 each (HC2010)3/16-inch diameter by 2-inch useable by 4-inch overall;1 each (HC2040)1/4-inch diameter by 2-inch useable by 4-inch overall;1 each (HC2051)5/16-inch diameter by 4-inch useable by 6-inch overall;1 each (HC2081)1/2-inch diameter by 4-inch useable by 6-inch overall; and 2 each (HC2041)1/4-inch diameter by 4-inch useable by 6-inch overall tough, C4 carbide bits with patented 4 flute design for long life and great precision.
You got the $139 bulldog drill from crappy tire? I am so jealous.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)