• Last Updated:
  • Feb 5th, 2018 2:24 pm
[OP]
Mar 14, 2009
402 posts
506 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] LÍLLÉbaby Complete All Seasons Carrier - $146 Tax included

Great carrier that sells at most other retailers for $209.95.

Various styles on Amazon.ca (props to pishahasha & lilpoorpk for pointing this out) for $146 including tax as it's a FBA item. See https://www.amazon.ca/SIX-Position-Ergo ... 01JIXLSGE/

Navy also available on Bed Bath for $179.95: https://www.bedbathandbeyond.ca/store/p ... 1061440623

Reduce to $143.99 with the 20% off one item online coupon detailed here: bed-bath-beyond-20-off-online-coupon-su ... s-2120501/.

I had to call in after ordering to get the 20% off applied but it was easy.

BBB also has some good deals on other carriers, for instance the Boba Wrap Carrier is cheaper than most other sellers at $49.99 and you could get 20% off on that instead.

Lil' Monkey Cheeks is also clearing out a couple of these in two other styles for $157.50 with free shipping:
https://www.lilmonkeycheeks.ca/products ... 8137164999
Last edited by dillybravo on Jan 17th, 2018 8:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
17 replies
Oct 8, 2013
345 posts
263 upvotes
Dartmouth
I've got one of these carriers. It's excellent, the baby loves it. Also, this is a great deal for it.

It doesn't require an additional insert for a newborn (just a balled up nursing blanket) and it's weight capacity goes right up past the point any sane person would want to be strapping their kid to their chest (45 pounds I think?)
Jul 8, 2008
854 posts
288 upvotes
Toronto
This is showing as $180 for me
Feb 24, 2017
126 posts
46 upvotes
I’ve never heard of this. Why is this better than ergobaby?
Nov 1, 2012
284 posts
240 upvotes
Markham
Nice, I bought a Baby Bjorn One Carrier earlier this morning. Indigo has the One Carrier in Chestnut and Khaki on sale for $145. With the sign up bonus of 10% (code is NEWYR10) it came to $130.50 and another 2% ebates. Free shipping as well :)

Last edited by gujusouljah on Jan 17th, 2018 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Mar 14, 2009
402 posts
506 upvotes
Toronto
smeeae wrote: I’ve never heard of this. Why is this better than ergobaby?
Plenty of reviews if you Google that can go into all the details/comparison. These carriers are complicated, at least if you care about the ergnomics aspect.

But a couple major differences are that the ergobaby requires a separate, hot insert for newborns. This one does not. Ergobaby is only good to 15kg I think, this one much higher. This one has a mesh airflow panel that you can cover or not so it is cooler in the summer and still warm in the winter. Fabric is also very nice, too. And then there are some differences with straps and ergonomics that you'll have to research for yourself or have someone else explain.

Oh, and the Ergobaby 360 is $215 and this is $144. Smiling Face With Sunglasses
gujusouljah wrote: Nice, I just ended up buying a Baby Bjorn One Carrier earlier this morning. Indigo has the One Carrier in Chestnut and Khaki on sale for $145. With the sign up bonus of 10% (code is NEWYR10) it came to $130.50 and another 2% ebates. Free shipping as well :)
Wow, great deal.
Oct 14, 2013
514 posts
361 upvotes
There's one on Amazon for $146 in Frosted Rose which I imagine is a light pink. I have the airflow and picked it so we can use it in the summer without overheating baby or me. I love it and would highly recommend this carrier. I bought mine from indigo for $137 +tax about a year ago
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2270 posts
1880 upvotes
Vancouver
This or the Bjorn One Carrier? Anyone have any thoughts....
[OP]
Mar 14, 2009
402 posts
506 upvotes
Toronto
pishahasha wrote: There's one on Amazon for $146 in Frosted Rose which I imagine is a light pink. I have the airflow and picked it so we can use it in the summer without overheating baby or me. I love it and would highly recommend this carrier. I bought mine from indigo for $137 +tax about a year ago
And $146 tax in because it's FBA. Super hot! There is an airflow cheap too though this complete all seasons zips down to an airflow panel.
evanwier wrote: This or the Bjorn One Carrier? Anyone have any thoughts....
Some people say the Bjorn One is still a crotch-dangler in some positions, meaning it puts babies' legs in a position that's bad for hip development. Most of the hardcore babywearing fans seem to like Lillebaby, Beco, Boba and some other more niche carrier designs and Babybjorn not so much.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2270 posts
1880 upvotes
Vancouver
dillybravo wrote: And $146 tax in because it's FBA. Super hot! There is an airflow cheap too though this complete all seasons zips down to an airflow panel.

Some people say the Bjorn One is still a crotch-dangler in some positions, meaning it puts babies' legs in a position that's bad for hip development. Most of the hardcore babywearing fans seem to like Lillebaby, Beco, Boba and some other more niche carrier designs and Babybjorn not so much.
Thank you for this... too bad I can't get the 20% off coupon to work

Your 20% off one single item online offer is waiting at checkout
Be sure to put it to good use by 1/19/2018 at 11:59 pm

and use email address ****** from sign up.

But when I checkout it wont discount

Order Summary
Delivery
Order Subtotal: 1 Item(s) $179.99 Estimated Shipping: details FREE Estimated GST/HST: $9.00 Estimated PST $12.60
Total: $201.59

*************************************EDIT***************************************

Phone Bed Bath and Beyond, was super easy (As the OP said) took less than 3 min to have it adjusted and sorted.
Last edited by evanwier on Jan 17th, 2018 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Mar 14, 2009
402 posts
506 upvotes
Toronto
evanwier wrote: Thank you for this... too bad I can't get the 20% off coupon to work
Just order then call in and they credit it back. See linked thread in OP.

However, Amazon deal is better if you like the pattern.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2270 posts
1880 upvotes
Vancouver
dillybravo wrote: Just order then call in and they credit it back. See linked thread in OP.

However, Amazon deal is better if you like the pattern.
Yeah I liked the navy more to spend a few bucks extra to get it.
Dec 23, 2007
68 posts
135 upvotes
North York
Thanks OP. I already have the Ergobaby and that thing becomes a heat box during the summer. Bought this to give it a try for warmer weather
Jun 1, 2005
959 posts
261 upvotes
GVR
Richchan wrote: Thanks OP. I already have the Ergobaby and that thing becomes a heat box during the summer. Bought this to give it a try for warmer weather
Did you buy the airflow then? That would probably be better than the All Seasons in the OP in terms of breatheability in the warmer weather. Cheaper too!