Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Luxcoms RGB Soft Gaming Mouse Pad Large, Glowing Led Mousepad ,Non-Slip Rubber Base Computer Keyboard pad Mat $21.58

[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2015
1637 posts
927 upvotes
NOYB

[Amazon.ca] Luxcoms RGB Soft Gaming Mouse Pad Large, Glowing Led Mousepad ,Non-Slip Rubber Base Computer Keyboard pad Mat $21.58

Came across this when browsing casually on Amazon

Just think it's a neat thing to have.
*Zoomer + VoIP.ms user*

Dogshit protects dogshit.

Dogshit defends dogshit.
8 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2005
5154 posts
2098 upvotes
i have the moustache/primecable version, the led is covered in plastic and can be uncomfortable to rest your arm on for extended periods of time.
May 30, 2013
458 posts
512 upvotes
Markham
The RGB trend is so out of control. I would like to see if someday they'll make RGB underwears for gamers too!
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
13915 posts
5525 upvotes
Toronto, ON
BenK wrote: i have the moustache/primecable version, the led is covered in plastic and can be uncomfortable to rest your arm on for extended periods of time.
I missed the 50% off promo a few weeks ago... waiting for the moustache/primecable to drop to 50% again (hopefully during BF/CM).
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2006
1337 posts
693 upvotes
Also have the moustache one, some permanent creases even after evening out the led stitches. I've also tried ironing with a small cloth on top. Smells like crap for the first month.

But the main reason I stopped using it is because it's not big enough for competitive FPS games due to low sens. Horizontally ~5 inches too short to have a full keyboard + mouse on it, vertically 1 inch short (dimension is okay, but was eaten away by the LED lighting). Mouse hit the keyboard quite often when trying to flick.

I tried to put 1/3 of my keyboard off the mousepad but the LED lighting + stitching makes the keyboard sit at an angle and wobble.
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2014
2259 posts
1312 upvotes
Calgary
chanc2 wrote: The RGB trend is so out of control. I would like to see if someday they'll make RGB underwears for gamers too!
Let me talk to Linus..... Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2005
5154 posts
2098 upvotes
notnow17 wrote: Also have the moustache one, some permanent creases even after evening out the led stitches. I've also tried ironing with a small cloth on top. Smells like crap for the first month.

But the main reason I stopped using it is because it's not big enough for competitive FPS games due to low sens. Horizontally ~5 inches too short to have a full keyboard + mouse on it, vertically 1 inch short (dimension is okay, but was eaten away by the LED lighting). Mouse hit the keyboard quite often when trying to flick.

I tried to put 1/3 of my keyboard off the mousepad but the LED lighting + stitching makes the keyboard sit at an angle and wobble.
your keyboard positioning is probably wrong. it should be like this Face With Tears Of Joy

Nov 14, 2017
654 posts
1038 upvotes
Vancouver
chanc2 wrote: The RGB trend is so out of control. I would like to see if someday they'll make RGB underwears for gamers too!
I'd **** wear those. Penis backlighting is all I want from life.