Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Luxcoms RGB Soft Gaming Mouse Pad Large, Glowing Led Mousepad ,Non-Slip Rubber Base Computer Keyboard pad Mat $21.58

[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 1, 2015
1637 posts
928 upvotes
NOYFB

[Amazon.ca] Luxcoms RGB Soft Gaming Mouse Pad Large, Glowing Led Mousepad ,Non-Slip Rubber Base Computer Keyboard pad Mat $21.58

Came across this when browsing casually on Amazon

Just think it's a neat thing to have.
plz don't touch my signature.

don't make me less of a human just cause i don't share your "idiotologies".

👮‍♂️👮‍♀️lives matter
8 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2005
5327 posts
2533 upvotes
i have the moustache/primecable version, the led is covered in plastic and can be uncomfortable to rest your arm on for extended periods of time.
Sr. Member
May 30, 2013
534 posts
608 upvotes
Markham
The RGB trend is so out of control. I would like to see if someday they'll make RGB underwears for gamers too!
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
14852 posts
6371 upvotes
Toronto, ON
BenK wrote: i have the moustache/primecable version, the led is covered in plastic and can be uncomfortable to rest your arm on for extended periods of time.
I missed the 50% off promo a few weeks ago... waiting for the moustache/primecable to drop to 50% again (hopefully during BF/CM).
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2006
1488 posts
1013 upvotes
Also have the moustache one, some permanent creases even after evening out the led stitches. I've also tried ironing with a small cloth on top. Smells like crap for the first month.

But the main reason I stopped using it is because it's not big enough for competitive FPS games due to low sens. Horizontally ~5 inches too short to have a full keyboard + mouse on it, vertically 1 inch short (dimension is okay, but was eaten away by the LED lighting). Mouse hit the keyboard quite often when trying to flick.

I tried to put 1/3 of my keyboard off the mousepad but the LED lighting + stitching makes the keyboard sit at an angle and wobble.
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2014
2470 posts
1454 upvotes
Calgary
chanc2 wrote: The RGB trend is so out of control. I would like to see if someday they'll make RGB underwears for gamers too!
Let me talk to Linus..... Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2005
5327 posts
2533 upvotes
notnow17 wrote: Also have the moustache one, some permanent creases even after evening out the led stitches. I've also tried ironing with a small cloth on top. Smells like crap for the first month.

But the main reason I stopped using it is because it's not big enough for competitive FPS games due to low sens. Horizontally ~5 inches too short to have a full keyboard + mouse on it, vertically 1 inch short (dimension is okay, but was eaten away by the LED lighting). Mouse hit the keyboard quite often when trying to flick.

I tried to put 1/3 of my keyboard off the mousepad but the LED lighting + stitching makes the keyboard sit at an angle and wobble.
your keyboard positioning is probably wrong. it should be like this Face With Tears Of Joy

Image
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 14, 2017
858 posts
1541 upvotes
Vancouver
chanc2 wrote: The RGB trend is so out of control. I would like to see if someday they'll make RGB underwears for gamers too!
I'd **** wear those. Penis backlighting is all I want from life.

Top