Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Crisp Linen, 539g - $5.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 13th, 2020 7:40 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Dec 23, 2007
85 posts
193 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Crisp Linen, 539g - $5.99

Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Crisp Linen, 539g. Grab a few for your family and friends.
22 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
3080 posts
2493 upvotes
Main & Hastings
I bought 4 cans back when pandemic started. Still have 4 lol.

These last foreva
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2016
1526 posts
1545 upvotes
$5.97 at Costco for the big can. Seems nobody buys them here in Edmonton as there is always lots on the pallet.
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2003
1910 posts
641 upvotes
Just a community notice. These actually works nicely so far for spraying into the shoe every so often for athletes foot. ...my friend says...
Newbie
Apr 6, 2009
70 posts
8 upvotes
Thank you judgepg . Ordered, Having a hard time finding Lysol wipes it seems the spray is more accessible.
Jr. Member
Jun 19, 2018
113 posts
57 upvotes
I got this spray a while ago. I don’t know what they add to it but the particles that it emits make it hard for me to breathe after I use it on something, even if the room is well ventilated (I don’t have any breathing issues or allergies). It is almost like a minor allergic reaction. Would advise caution.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 4, 2009
2844 posts
685 upvotes
Toronto
manho wrote: Just a community notice. These actually works nicely so far for spraying into the shoe every so often for athletes foot. ...my friend says...
Can confirm this. Just make sure you let it dry overnight or else it makes the odor 10x worse
Newbie
Apr 6, 2009
70 posts
8 upvotes
prifx7 wrote: I got this spray a while ago. I don’t know what they add to it but the particles that it emits make it hard for me to breathe after I use it on something, even if the room is well ventilated (I don’t have any breathing issues or allergies). It is almost like a minor allergic reaction. Would advise caution.
I believe it's the scent. Sometimes I can taste it after I use the spray. Has subtle sweet taste haha!! Also, depending on the type of spray bottle you get the nozzles disperse the aerosol differently.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jul 8, 2009
10775 posts
5076 upvotes
Purchased one back in january and still have always forget i got it.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
EQ BANK!
SIMPLii !!
Buy first think later!
Sr. Member
May 29, 2017
653 posts
341 upvotes
Canada
Bubblegum86 wrote: $5.97 at Costco for the big can. Seems nobody buys them here in Edmonton as there is always lots on the pallet.
This is the bigger can, they also have this in the 35xg cans, that are shorter/smaller. I dont think Costco has any bigger
Sr. Member
May 29, 2017
653 posts
341 upvotes
Canada
oxytocin wrote: Also available at CT for 5.99 if you want to go in and grab some.

Seems to have a lot in stock at various locations https://stocktrack.ca/?s=ct&q=1530062
My CT limit to 4 per transaction.

I use these at my work, i buy my own to spray my space daily, has kept us healthy from beginning.
Sr. Member
May 29, 2017
653 posts
341 upvotes
Canada
judgepg wrote: Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Crisp Linen, 539g. Grab a few for your family and friends.
This is regular price at Walmart, CT and many Costco. Staples seems to charge $6.99.
Jr. Member
Jul 22, 2009
128 posts
10 upvotes
Costco now sells them in 2 packs for $9.99 which is a better deal compared to most. They previously sold them in singles for $5.49 if I remember correctly.
Saw them this week at the Richmond Hill location
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 19, 2006
9886 posts
4562 upvotes
Toronto
this scent is not that great ...

Top