Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Action Gel, Spring Waterfall, 710ml, 8x Clinging Gel - $2.90

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 23rd, 2020 7:28 pm
[OP]
Banned
Apr 22, 2020
1 posts
3 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Action Gel, Spring Waterfall, 710ml, 8x Clinging Gel - $2.90

Lysol toilet cleaner is now in stock as an add-on item. [as of 12:04am pst], soon it will be sold out. Check more often guys if you are really want to buy get
Last edited by Shaner on Apr 23rd, 2020 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added price to title
26 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 30, 2008
2219 posts
1207 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Are people buying anything now with the name lysol? Why is this selling out?
:D
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 17, 2006
1551 posts
244 upvotes
moulamou wrote: Are people buying anything now with the name lysol? Why is this selling out?
To make use of the toilet paper they had hoarded
A great salesman sells to himself - Confucius, no, I mean xvizardx LINK
xvizardx wrote: ...A sales person named John (who is a great sales person by the way)...I could not resist the price, so I bought it in a heart beat...
xvizardx wrote: Hello everyone! I am an employee of Sony Canada...I will be at the Sony Store in Square One...look for John...
Jr. Member
Mar 16, 2016
142 posts
82 upvotes
My purchase history says that I bought this for a dollar in 2017 .. This is a bad deal
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 1, 2004
2066 posts
1231 upvotes
Mississauga
Aren't 4-packs usually $7.99 at Costco?
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2009
3439 posts
1363 upvotes
SkiLLz wrote: Aren't 4-packs usually $7.99 at Costco?
They are but are you going to really line up for an hour to buy $8 of toilet bowl cleaner?

It's a good filler item to make free shipping.
Sr. Member
Apr 1, 2013
625 posts
766 upvotes
Fredericton
bhrm wrote: They are but are you going to really line up for an hour to buy $8 of toilet bowl cleaner?

It's a good filler item to make free shipping.
If you're already going...

I've yet to see a shortage of toilet bowl cleaner at Costco. Or Spray Nine which also works as a disinfectant. Not sure why people seem to forget this and only go for Lysol.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2219 posts
464 upvotes
Gta
life359 wrote: If you're already going...

I've yet to see a shortage of toilet bowl cleaner at Costco. Or Spray Nine which also works as a disinfectant. Not sure why people seem to forget this and only go for Lysol.
I saw spray 9 mentioned somewhere else...is it meant to be stayed straight out of the bottle or diluted?
Koodo member
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2009
3439 posts
1363 upvotes
life359 wrote: If you're already going...

I've yet to see a shortage of toilet bowl cleaner at Costco. Or Spray Nine which also works as a disinfectant. Not sure why people seem to forget this and only go for Lysol.
Just hoarding mentality. A box of 4 lasts our household year, granted a lot more frequent since we're stuck at home but we're good until next year lol

Yes it's better to buy general disinfectant instead, better to hoard bleach, dettol or spray nine
Newbie
Aug 8, 2013
11 posts
5 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
queenofhearts wrote: I saw spray 9 mentioned somewhere else...is it meant to be stayed straight out of the bottle or diluted?
It's to be used straight out of the bottle, but do not use it on glass. Be sure to read the bottle.
Deal Addict
May 21, 2004
2186 posts
1224 upvotes
GTA
xtriawke wrote: My purchase history says that I bought this for a dollar in 2017 .. This is a bad deal
I got it pretty cheap in 2017 as well. Apparently, Amazon had it for $2 with a $1 coupon. Add S&S to that and I got it for 70 cents plus tax :)
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 16, 2011
4017 posts
5114 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
It's on the Epa list of approved disinfectants. Or, the 10x version is. Kinda messy to use compared to other disinfectants
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
26558 posts
6852 upvotes
LOL OP banned, which I think is appropriate given lines like:
Check more often guys if you are really want to buy get
:lol:
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2005
1119 posts
592 upvotes
Britex wrote: I got it pretty cheap in 2017 as well. Apparently, Amazon had it for $2 with a $1 coupon. Add S&S to that and I got it for 70 cents plus tax :)
I was just about to post this .. got it for $0.58 ALL IN! I had ordered the maximum 10, gave some to family !!!
RFD has saved & made me $$$
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2005
1119 posts
592 upvotes
ES_Revenge wrote: LOL OP banned, which I think is appropriate given lines like:

:lol:
I don't get it .. what did he say that would get him banned? Just joined yesterday too!!!
RFD has saved & made me $$$

Top