• Last Updated:
  • Nov 27th, 2020 8:19 am
[OP]
May 16, 2009
63 posts
56 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] LYSOL Wipes Back IN STOCK - $5.99 Update: OOS

Lysol disinfectant wipes (80-count) back in stock at on Amazon!

Link:
https://www.amazon.ca/Lysol-Disinfectin ... 18&sr=8-27

LIMIT 4 per account. Happy hunting!

UPDATE: OOS
Last edited by zenin66 on Nov 27th, 2020 5:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
7 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
1628 posts
930 upvotes
Burnaby
Pretty bad price honestly (I've been spoiled with the 4 packs for ~7 bucks deal last year) but if you need them (and we do) then the price doesn't really matter I suppose

Bought 1 - thanks OP
[OP]
May 16, 2009
63 posts
56 upvotes
Toronto
kooltilltheen wrote: Pretty bad price honestly (I've been spoiled with the 4 packs for ~7 bucks deal last year) but if you need them (and we do) then the price doesn't really matter I suppose

Bought 1 - thanks OP
Yea, the deal is definitely in the stock, the unfortunate reality of the pandemic.
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2008
1649 posts
641 upvotes
Lysol brand wipes have been hard to find in stores near me - though Costcos seem to get a pallet in every few days - however, other stores carry the same thing from other brands. No Frills, Superstore, Loblaws, Dollarama etc. have all carried containers of disinfectant wipes, just not always "Lysol" brand. The active ingredients are the same. Also, the bottled spray (such as this) has also been readily available at Walmart, Canadian Tire, etc.

I've heard that the reason for the shortage is not the active ingredient but the cloth that they soak the stuff into. So if you're looking for wipes, maybe try getting the spray bottle instead and use your own paper towels or cloths.
Apr 8, 2007
175 posts
39 upvotes
I see it shows in stock, but showing a price of $32 including shipping. Think I'll pass!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)