Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] M&M 1Kg bag $9.97

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 4th, 2020 3:05 pm
[OP]
Member
Jan 17, 2019
284 posts
498 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] M&M 1Kg bag $9.97

I saw this on amazon and I think its a good deal, especially for those "quarantine cravings" and I wanted to share if it's not, feel free to downvote idc.
RFD is a h*ll of a drug
40 replies
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 6, 2010
7366 posts
3559 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Same price in walmart too.
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/mms-celebr ... 0188658021
But staying at home waiting for chocolate to come is always good.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2008
1038 posts
293 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Regular price... I've been buying these M&M peanut 1kg bags for awhile now, both at Walmart and amazon.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 5, 2010
2940 posts
912 upvotes
No Peanut Butter, no deal!

OP thanked :)
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 18, 2013
1831 posts
10442 upvotes
Reminder that M&M changed their chocolate quality on these a year or two back which is why they've been consistently cheap at Amazon, Walmart and Costco.

Kind of like downgrading from ice cream to frozen dessert.
Member
May 19, 2003
399 posts
201 upvotes
Poutinesauce wrote: Drinking water is free and better for your immune system than sweets.
Water isn’t free, unless of course you have a river in your backyard and a free way of purifying it.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1916 posts
1777 upvotes
l2iceman wrote: Regular price... I've been buying these M&M peanut 1kg bags for awhile now, both at Walmart and amazon.
I think they are cheaper at those places but some grocery stores sell this for up to 20 bucks.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 28, 2008
3372 posts
5060 upvotes
Langley, BC
Poutinesauce wrote: Drinking water is free and better for your immune system than sweets.
Says the guy with gravy as his name.

Also, damn you... now I need poutine.
[OP]
Member
Jan 17, 2019
284 posts
498 upvotes
Toronto
TerenceP19670 wrote: $12 for 1.58kg Peanut M&M's at Costco.
I wouldn't touch Costco with a 10 feet pole atm, I think I'll be fine losing 1/2 a kilo of M&Ms versus a very high chance of getting corona.
RFD is a h*ll of a drug
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 17, 2011
4814 posts
2237 upvotes
thelordofminers8 wrote: I wouldn't touch Costco with a 10 feet pole atm, I think I'll be fine losing 1/2 a kilo of M&Ms versus a very high chance of getting corona.
Where do you get your groceries? What makes you think that's better than Costco?
[OP]
Member
Jan 17, 2019
284 posts
498 upvotes
Toronto
trinxified wrote: Where do you get your groceries? What makes you think that's better than Costco?
Usually from the grocery stores in my area (no-frills, sobeys, freshco) yes I know none are ideal choices (including amazon) but the last time I went to a costco which was like last month it was beyond chaotic, at least my no-frills abide by social distancing, I couldn't even get a shopping cart there.
RFD is a h*ll of a drug
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 17, 2011
4814 posts
2237 upvotes
thelordofminers8 wrote: Usually from the grocery stores in my area (no-frills, sobeys, freshco) yes I know none are ideal choices (including amazon) but the last time I went to a costco which was like last month it was beyond chaotic, at least my no-frills abide by social distancing, I couldn't even get a shopping cart there.
Costco doing same thing now for 3 weeks at least. Limited people inside, distancing rules, etc.
Member
May 13, 2012
401 posts
363 upvotes
Edmonton
thelordofminers8 wrote: I wouldn't touch Costco with a 10 feet pole atm, I think I'll be fine losing 1/2 a kilo of M&Ms versus a very high chance of getting corona.
Actually you only need a 6 foot pole so you can poke people away from you.
___________________________
I'm going broke saving money!
Sr. Member
Jul 28, 2007
830 posts
1287 upvotes
Calgary
Poutinesauce wrote: Drinking water is free and better for your immune system than sweets.
Reading Dostoevsky is free and better for your brain than scouring RFD for cheap deals.
Member
Dec 25, 2018
340 posts
694 upvotes
trinxified wrote: Costco doing same thing now for 3 weeks at least. Limited people inside, distancing rules, etc.
Also noticed a lot more people wear masks (60%+) at Costco now vs local grocery people do not so I'd think that's better

Top