Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Mackie CR3 Creative Reference Multimedia Monitors ($99.99)

[OP]
Aug 28, 2003
734 posts
121 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Mackie CR3 Creative Reference Multimedia Monitors ($99.99)

I've had my eye out for a deal on these for a while, a lot of websites list them as the best budget speaker. Previous price has always been $125, this is the lowest price recorded.

I received mine today, to my ears they sound great and are a big upgrade from the Logitech speakers I was using previously. I don't claim to be an audiophile by any stretch so would recommend checking out some reviews by people that are. There are lots on youtube.
9 replies
Aug 27, 2016
52 posts
124 upvotes
its really heavy on the bass , and it fatigues you very fast . I can't listen to music for extended period of time on this.
Jun 25, 2012
226 posts
143 upvotes
Vancouver
I'd buy these to replace my 15 year old Behringer MS16s in an instant to if they didn't have that ugly as sin neon green trim.
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2008
1940 posts
545 upvotes
toronto
Ying1215 wrote: its really heavy on the bass , and it fatigues you very fast . I can't listen to music for extended period of time on this.
lol lf cutoff is 80hz, you wont be hearing much bass dood.
think first, buy later.
Sep 25, 2007
252 posts
239 upvotes
GTA
Picked a pair of these up on sale after having them on my wish list for a few months, and I'm happy I did.

I produce music as a hobby, and found them to be perfectly suitable for rough mixes during the ideation stage of tracks until I want to start getting down to work on a pair of KRK VXT 8s.

Really nice for general listening - and I listen all day, to music across the spectrum (dnb, progressive, indie, metal, everything in between). Happy purchase, not disappointed.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2005
1946 posts
932 upvotes
Scarborough
same price as Canadacomputers but their regular price is only $120 and everywhere else like L&M regular price is only $125.. so not sure where Amazon got their overly inflated regular price from?
Sep 25, 2007
252 posts
239 upvotes
GTA
Uberclk wrote: same price as Canadacomputers but their regular price is only $120 and everywhere else like L&M regular price is only $125.. so not sure where Amazon got their overly inflated regular price from?
They do this all the time; I never trust Amazon's "Sale price". However, I'd rather simply order from Amazon than have to drive to CC ;)
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2555 posts
2367 upvotes
Vancouver
I own these, $99 is a common price, but worth it. Great little monitors for a small office.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)