Toronto

Mafia 3 Collectors Edition $109.99

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
$90 off
Retailer:
Amazon.ca
I know the stand alone game has been super cheap in past months but the Collectors Edition of Mafia 3 comes with a bunch of other swag including:

The Exclusive Two-LP 180-gram Vinyl Soundtrack and Score Collection:

SIDE ONE:

1) “Black Ghost Blues”
Performed by Lightnin’ Hopkins

2) “Paint It, Black”
Performed by The Rolling Stones

3) “Tramp”
Performed by Otis Redding & Carla Thomas

4) “I Got My Mojo Working”
Performed By The Shadows of Knight

5) “Walking The Dog”
Performed by Rufus Thomas

6) “All Along The Watchtower”
Performed by Jimi Hendrix

SIDE TWO:

7) “Chain Gang”
Performed by Sam Cooke

8) “I Let A Good Thing Go By”
Performed by Dewey Edwards

9) “Go Go Shoes”
Performed by Lonnie Youngblood

10) “Slip Away”
Performed by Clarence Carter

11) “The House Of The Rising Sun”
Performed by The Animals

The second disc contains the original game score of Mafia III.

Exclusive Collectible Art Prints: Two frame-worthy prints from Playboy and the Alberto Vargas Estate

The Art of Mafia III Collectible Art Book

Lincoln Clay Replica Dog Tags

Faux Leather Establishment Drink Coasters
Last edited by M1GOmigs on Feb 7th, 2017 10:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Gear: Fujifilm X-Pro2 | Canon A-1
14 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
5146 posts
4029 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
It's been this price on Amazon since around boxing day. It was cleared out for $79.99 on Bestbuy.ca and I'm kicking myself for not jumping on it. At $109.99 it's still too much for me. I'm hoping for $69 before it goes OOS. Wishful thinking lol
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
1515 posts
1806 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Gee, it's almost like people who would buy the collectors edition are interested in the extras, thus rendering reviews of the gameplay irrelevant...
Melkor wrote: It's been this price on Amazon since around boxing day. It was cleared out for $79.99 on Bestbuy.ca and I'm kicking myself for not jumping on it. At $109.99 it's still too much for me. I'm hoping for $69 before it goes OOS. Wishful thinking lol
Same! I ignored the instinctual RFD "buy now, think later" mentality and then regretted it. Fingers crossed for some $50 blowout sale.
Last edited by Ninja Robot Pirate on Feb 7th, 2017 11:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 21, 2013
4614 posts
1528 upvotes
Toronto
Wow, didn't realize this post would garner such negative reactions... Mods, I guess delete the post?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
5146 posts
4029 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
M1GOmigs wrote: Wow, didn't realize this post would garner such negative reactions... Mods, I guess delete the post?
There was only one negative reaction. I personally loved Mafia 3. Sure, it wasn't perfect, but the story and setting made up for it for me. I really want to get this CE, but it's still a little too much for me.

Anyways, thanks for the effort
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
5731 posts
3967 upvotes
M-Arkham
I'm playing it now as well

Storyline, music, and in game radio station is really good.

Some people claim that game play gets a bit repetitive, which i am starting to see why, after 20hrs in.

I dunno about the reviews but I would probably give this game a 3.5-4 out of 5

The CE is worth looking into, it's a unique with the vinyl record, and it's one of the few CE that actually gives you the Season Pass on top of the CE swag.

$110 is a borderline tipping point but if this go sub $100, it'll be cleared out, as shown by the best buy clearance price.
1x Zoomer $45 for 7GB ,unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $40 for 5GB w/ unlimited Can Wide txt/talk small plan(+3GB bonus )
1x Fido $45 for 4Gb w/ unlimited Canada wide n 1000 int min + LG velvet 5G
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 21, 2013
4614 posts
1528 upvotes
Toronto
Melkor wrote: There was only one negative reaction. I personally loved Mafia 3. Sure, it wasn't perfect, but the story and setting made up for it for me. I really want to get this CE, but it's still a little too much for me.

Anyways, thanks for the effort
I mean, more downvotes as well... Tough crowd. I thought this was one of the more useful and actually relevant CE's I've seen in a while. And while I haven't played the game, I do hear fairly positive things.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
5731 posts
3967 upvotes
M-Arkham
people are tards, personally, at $109, it's tempting for me, due to the CE content being worthy for consideration
I upvoted u to counter the idiocracy.
1x Zoomer $45 for 7GB ,unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $40 for 5GB w/ unlimited Can Wide txt/talk small plan(+3GB bonus )
1x Fido $45 for 4Gb w/ unlimited Canada wide n 1000 int min + LG velvet 5G
Feb 8, 2011
658 posts
200 upvotes
Toronto
If we weren't trying to save money I probably would have jumped on this. Played a fair bit on PC so far and would love to grab a copy of this for the 4k tv.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
5146 posts
4029 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
M1GOmigs wrote: I mean, more downvotes as well... Tough crowd. I thought this was one of the more useful and actually relevant CE's I've seen in a while. And while I haven't played the game, I do hear fairly positive things.
Agreed, it's an awesome CE. As I said earlier, kicking myself for not grabbing it at Best buy.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
6367 posts
4585 upvotes
Ottawa
People aren't responding well only because it was 69,99 at BB. I bought it then and loved it. It's nice not to have a figurine in a CE for a change. As for reviews, even if they make some points, they don't bother me. i.e. I love the narrative and can't stand playing GTA.
With Zoomer Wireless !
Feb 11, 2015
69 posts
198 upvotes
York, ON
Melkor wrote: It's been this price on Amazon since around boxing day. It was cleared out for $79.99 on Bestbuy.ca and I'm kicking myself for not jumping on it. At $109.99 it's still too much for me. I'm hoping for $69 before it goes OOS. Wishful thinking lol
It's $79.99 at EB Games now with stock available online and at many stores.
Link: https://www.ebgames.ca/PS4/Games/723658 ... rs-edition