Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

MagicFit Incline/Decline/Flat Bench/550lb Capacity $169.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Mar 8th, 2021 6:03 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
4983 posts
6500 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…

[Amazon.ca] MagicFit Incline/Decline/Flat Bench/550lb Capacity $169.99

Howdy. I was browsing for an Incline bench and came across this. 550lb capacity. Seems to be better and wider then the ones we've seen on RFD (Love this place BTW) Bench Has no reviews though.

I ordered this. May 25th arrival. I believe it will arrive in 2-3 days though. To give you guys a better idea of the product. I will be posting pictures. So stayed tuned
Last edited by chilli604 on May 15th, 2020 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
23 replies
Member
Feb 22, 2018
357 posts
472 upvotes
gta
Looks nice but that description looks like your average amazon scam product which is nothing like the pics
Sr. Member
Nov 22, 2009
867 posts
1203 upvotes
Toronto
The mechanism for securing the bench at different angles looks questionable and underwhelming compared to other benches.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
4983 posts
6500 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
flaris wrote: The mechanism for securing the bench at different angles looks questionable and underwhelming compared to other benches.
Yah I was looking at that too. Thinking wtf! At this price though and seeing how often I would change the angles. It wouldn't bother me too much

Looks like a Pin you slide in.
Last edited by chilli604 on May 14th, 2020 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jul 1, 2016
953 posts
508 upvotes
Toronto
JACliffe wrote: Looks nice but that description looks like your average amazon scam product which is nothing like the pics
Perhaps... but the same seller has a different bench with thicker foam for $20 more; has 44 reviews; seems legit for the most part... took the plunge and ordered.
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07YXV ... UTF8&psc=1
Last edited by ProjectPixelation on May 14th, 2020 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pixelation~
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jul 1, 2016
953 posts
508 upvotes
Toronto
chilli604 wrote: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B07YXVSZG ... es_section

Same brand. Quality seems to be good. Less capacity. $20 more. Doesnt do 80 degrees though
:D I beat you to it hahaha
Edit: Yeah, I've linked the wrong one initially had to edit and change it; so I lose on edit time stamp... ;(

The real winner here though... are my ABs Smiling Face With Sunglasses mhmmm
Pixelation~
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
4983 posts
6500 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
ProjectPixelation wrote: :D I beat you to it hahaha
Edit: Yeah, I've linked the wrong one initially had to edit and change it; so I lose on edit time stamp... ;(
Haha yea. I was gonna delete mine but nah. Since you got the other one. I got this one. Report back with our reviews haha.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jul 1, 2016
953 posts
508 upvotes
Toronto
thebigkielbasa wrote: Considered it, but 330 lb max capacity minus my 230 lb body weight = bench breaks using anything above 50 lb dumbbells
I mainly got this for situps and dragonfly... gotta work the core...
Pixelation~
Newbie
May 11, 2017
7 posts
Vancouver
It could be very hot if it's not OOS eh? LolFace With Tears Of Joy
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 6, 2004
8467 posts
2563 upvotes
Mississauga
I think I'd stop right here and not use or order it:

Q:Does this really support 550lbs? The pins look so small; its hard to believe theyll be able to hold that much weight.

A: Dear Customer
The 550LBS is estimated value,values are for reference only,thanks for your inquiring.
Sincerely
Rockets

Magic Fit Direct Seller · 41 minutes ago
Jr. Member
Apr 7, 2009
169 posts
46 upvotes
Bought this bench desperately as a temporary bench to get some workouts in until I found a quality bench.
Would not recommend.
The adjustment mechanisms involve some plastic components that provide support, not just the knob itself.
Back seat wobbles as a result.
Poorly made with a big MADE IN CHINA badge.

*This is for the second bench posted
Last edited by nersisd on May 15th, 2020 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
4983 posts
6500 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
nersisd wrote: Bought this bench desperately as a temporary bench to get some workouts in until I found a quality bench.
Would not recommend.
The adjustment mechanisms involve some plastic components that provide support, not just the knob itself.
Back seat wobbles as a result.
Poorly made with a big MADE IN CHINA badge.
Can you post lots of pictures of this item for me?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 2, 2005
2462 posts
155 upvotes
GTA
I highly recommend the super bench from Ironmaster. It is the only non commercial heavy duty bench that has the seat perpendicular to the back for incline bench press.
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2007
1018 posts
1759 upvotes
Calgary
rambokid wrote: I highly recommend the super bench from Ironmaster. It is the only non commercial heavy duty bench that has the seat perpendicular to the back for incline bench press.
Is it in stock anywhere?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
4983 posts
6500 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
nersisd wrote: Bought this bench desperately as a temporary bench to get some workouts in until I found a quality bench.
Would not recommend.
The adjustment mechanisms involve some plastic components that provide support, not just the knob itself.
Back seat wobbles as a result.
Poorly made with a big MADE IN CHINA badge.

*This is for the second bench posted
Oh the second one. The one with 44 good reviews.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)