Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Mallory 989-34 MEGA MAXX 34" Long Reach Snow Brush with 2 Foam Grips - Color Varies $6.72 (55% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 21st, 2022 11:59 am
Dec 21, 2019
131 posts
506 upvotes
Vancouver

[Amazon.ca] Mallory 989-34 MEGA MAXX 34" Long Reach Snow Brush with 2 Foam Grips - Color Varies $6.72 (55% off)

Ships from and sold by Amazon.ca.

Mallory's 34 inch Mega MAXX Snowbrush has thick bristles to handle any snow load on your vehicle. The foam comfort grip and unbreakable scraper blade makes quick work of any icy windshield. Tough teeth on the scraper blade eats away at ice in a hurry. A must have for any vehicle.
Images
  • WX20221120-144255@2x.png
  • WX20221120-144444@2x.png
16 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
3945 posts
5581 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Thanks OP! Ordered one
😎Thanks RFD😎
Jun 9, 2009
348 posts
126 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks OP! Ordered one
Jan 4, 2018
112 posts
106 upvotes
ah yes thick bristles to absolutely destroy your cars paint
Jun 2, 2022
53 posts
101 upvotes
bvsels wrote: ah yes thick bristles to absolutely destroy your cars paint
I don't think I've ever used the brush on my car paint before. Only on the windshield.

Thanks OP I ordered one.
Jan 4, 2018
112 posts
106 upvotes
waygsxr wrote: I don't think I've ever used the brush on my car paint before. Only on the windshield.

Thanks OP I ordered one.
So you don't clean the rest of your car?
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2015
3478 posts
3857 upvotes
Antarctica
FunkMasterD wrote: Yes, you should/must clear the snow off your entire car.

https://hshlawyers.com/blog/ice-and-sno ... an-it-off/
People should clean the rest of the car if they are physically capable to, not just because “it’s the law”. But I have seen a bunch of folks convert to fully cleaning their cars after they got hit with snow/ice chunks and one’s windshield even went blind on the 401.

Silly how it takes force or fear for people to do something that benefits everyone including themselves.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2019
3296 posts
3640 upvotes
waygsxr wrote: I don't think I've ever used the brush on my car paint before. Only on the windshield.

Thanks OP I ordered one.
really? u never brush off snow on the hood? so as u drive, u just get snow constantly hitting ur windshield and mess with ur field of view? i dont know where ur from, but in toronto and GTA, ur technically legally obligated by bylaws to get rid of all the snow and ice on top of ur car before u drive on the road, cuz it can be a hazard to other cars.
Dec 8, 2017
755 posts
2358 upvotes
QC
We see these lazy bums every winter on the road, driving around with a snow fort on their cars after a snowstorm, and wonder where the police are when it's time to hand out tickets to these real road hazards.

Before it was a common sight with minivans and now it's with the SUV trend where most small women can't even reach the top with their short Dollarama brooms. They just don't care and ride around with a foot of ice and snow on top until it flies away into someone else's windshield.

But I never thought they would be so vocal about their stupid habit or pretend that most people don't clean their cars, only the windshield. FFS.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
3945 posts
5581 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
bvsels wrote: ah yes thick bristles to absolutely destroy your cars paint
Agreed. Good thing I have an older cheaper car, so it doesn't matter to me. :)
😎Thanks RFD😎
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2019
3296 posts
3640 upvotes
MonsieurDealz wrote: We see these lazy bums every winter on the road, driving around with a snow fort on their cars after a snowstorm, and wonder where the police are when it's time to hand out tickets to these real road hazards.

Before it was a common sight with minivans and now it's with the SUV trend where most small women can't even reach the top with their short Dollarama brooms. They just don't care and ride around with a foot of ice and snow on top until it flies away into someone else's windshield.

But I never thought they would be so vocal about their stupid habit or pretend that most people don't clean their cars, only the windshield. FFS.
the sad part is, they actually got 4 upvotes on that comment...smh

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)